Thread: My Dermatologist

Silver
    Load Metric

My Dermatologist

My longtime dermatologist Dr. Yu was arrested for allegedly trying to off her husband by spiking his lemonade with Draino

Imagine trying to dispute a bill with her office.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    My longtime dermatologist Dr. Yu was arrested for allegedly trying to off her husband by spiking his lemonade with Draino

Imagine trying to dispute a bill with her office.
    More like a trendy mother trying to spice up a flat lining marriage.

Name:  D216130A-C1F7-49F2-9E0C-04D62BC1CB9A.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  17.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    $30,000 bail (for a presumably wealthy woman) and no charges filed yet.

Female privilege in the criminal justice system, everyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Please say you're joking.....just once.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

$30,000 bail ($3,000 to post) is surprisingly low and no charges yet. It's also a domestic dispute and sometimes the truth in family law cases gets very distorted, so maybe the DA and Judge factored all of that in.

I also don't think she's a threat to the community - she has always been very nice to me and my family. Possibly a flight risk though they have 2 kids.

Who knows, if it was reversed, with the husband doing this to the wife, it might be a harsher outcome by this point.

Load Metric
    I can’t imagine how pissed I’d be if some bitch had scorched my esophagus with Drano. I’d have snaked that bitch’s throat with a 20 foot auger with a crank until it was bouncing off her small intestine the minute I saw that video. Just laughing and twisting that crank.

Load Metric
    On a side note, was she able to clear up the monkeypox and prevent scarring?

I joke.

Comments

JoeD: Sun damage to the skin lol. When you get a little older you'll know what I mean

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

$30,000 bail ($3,000 to post) is surprisingly low and no charges yet. It's also a domestic dispute and sometimes the truth in family law cases gets very distorted, so maybe the DA and Judge factored all of that in.

I also don't think she's a threat to the community - she has always been very nice to me and my family. Possibly a flight risk though they have 2 kids.

Who knows, if it was reversed, with the husband doing this to the wife, it might be a harsher outcome by this point.
    No! No charges, no proof, 30 thousand is plenty regardless of gender.
    This "female privilege" remark reflects on a twisted mind.

Of course she's not a threat to the community, they can just slap on a 100 yard stay away order from public tea parties.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    These days with the new bail rules.

30k for attempted murder...oof

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    These days with the new bail rules.

30k for attempted murder...oof
    This was in Orange County, so presumably it's not a woke judge, but maybe it was.

I think it's just female privilege. It's pretty shocking how different males and females are treated when it comes to criminal justice -- especially violent crime. This is especially true of pretty white females under 35, but is also true in general for all females.

I can guarantee if any of us were caught on video attempting to poison our wife to death (and doing real damage from previous attempts), the bail wouldn't be $30k, and charges of some sort would be quickly filed.

BTW, I agree with the feminists that there are various areas in life where there's clear and definite male privilege. They just ignore the female privilege in other parts of life, and this is a big one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just have to ask what is going on in the U.S.?

A failed marriage, the custody of children is in the balance and a husband accuses the wife of a crime.

The "criminal act" includes unproven information provided by the husband and a suspect video.

In what western democracy should an individual be detained without charges being laid?

In what western democracy does the husband's unproven claim and suspect video make the nightly news?

Only one.

Silver
    Load Metric

A failed marriage, the custody of children is in the balance and a husband accuses the wife of a crime.

The "criminal act" includes unproven information provided by the husband and a suspect video.

In what western democracy should an individual be detained without charges being laid?

In what western democracy does the husband's unproven claim and suspect video make the nightly news?

Only one.
    It looks like the husband's divorce lawyer leaked the story to the New York Post (even though this happened in California) and probably to the local media as well. It's always a bit of a red flag to me, like maybe there's a hidden agenda?

By the way, Dr. Yu's criminal lawyer is Dave Wohl, a self-described campaign surrogate for the Trump campaign.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/02/david-wohl/

Wohl claims that the draino was for pipe cleaning only

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/doctor...not-poisoning/

This is not going to end well for her and I need to find a new dermatologist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Only one.
    It looks like the husband's divorce lawyer leaked the story to the New York Post (even though this happened in California) and probably to the local media as well. It's always a bit of a red flag to me, like maybe there's a hidden agenda?

By the way, Dr. Yu's criminal lawyer is Dave Wohl, a self-described campaign surrogate for the Trump campaign.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/02/david-wohl/

Wohl claims that the draino was for pipe cleaning only

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/doctor...not-poisoning/

This is not going to end well for her and I need to find a new dermatologist
    It definitely has a smell to it. You can claim anything about anyone and get the police to respond but without concrete evidence it's over until a trial. Having a media outlet report this is damning initially but very suspect. A respectable media outlet does not run this because it is
    simply an accusation.

This could just as easily end up poorly for the husband as nothing has been proven at this point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just noticed the title for the hidden camera clip..
    "Caught on camera". That is pretty close to slander if you ask me.

Load Metric
    How did he not smell the drano? If you've ever used it, you know the smell hits you as soon as you remove the cap. Pouring it lemonade, it would have stunk the room.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Thread Information