Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 4430

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

  1. #4401

  2. #4402
    what does the X stand for, gay?

  3. #4403
    Go Zap Yourself.


  4. #4404
    I guess it's time to stack on Trump's re-election

    And the under in voting participation too as almost no one during a pandemic is going to vote for either a racist rapist with dementia vs a self-absorbed bigoted narcissist

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1247916335386025984
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  5. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    I guess it's time to stack on Trump's re-election

    And the under in voting participation too as almost no one during a pandemic is going to vote for either a racist rapist with dementia vs a self-absorbed bigoted narcissist

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1247916335386025984
    I can't argue with that.

  6. #4406
    Bernie Sanders,
     
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  7. #4407
    Joe Biden will now pick a woman for Vice President which is why most women won't vote for him.

    They need another Republican candidate to run as an "independent" that would steal a lot of votes from Donald Trump.

    Otherwise Joe Biden will probably join Walter Mondale and John McCain as another failed candidate that chose a woman as a running mate. Looks good in theory but the fact is that women dislike and despise other women.



  8. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Joe Biden will now pick a woman for Vice President which is why most women won't vote for him.

    They need another Republican candidate to run as an "independent" that would steal a lot of votes from Donald Trump.

    Otherwise Joe Biden will probably join Walter Mondale and John McCain as another failed candidate that chose a woman as a running mate. Looks good in theory but the fact is that women dislike and despise other women.


    lol what? Yah itís a fact women dislike and despise other women.

    Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

    Iím not saying there arenít some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why youíre a mong. Well that and the fact youíre incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.

  9. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    lol what? Yah itís a fact women dislike and despise other women.

    Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

    Iím not saying there arenít some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why youíre a mong. Well that and the fact youíre incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.
    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

    However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

    If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.


  10. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    lol what? Yah itís a fact women dislike and despise other women.

    Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

    Iím not saying there arenít some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why youíre a mong. Well that and the fact youíre incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.
    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

    However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

    If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.

    Name:  382D6761-B1EA-45D1-B1DF-0BFFF7CF6595.jpeg
Views: 198
Size:  52.4 KB

  11. #4411
    Speaking of Hillary

    Rip Linda Tripp today

    Her portrait of the Clinton White House, her escape to the Pentagon where she met Monica and the whistleblowing that ensued without the cooperation of Lewinsky is the stuff that helped build the Clinton legend.

    I’ve flipped on Trump. You can never go back - but would I have pulled the Billary lever if I knew what I know now?

    I really don’t know. It’s such an unpleasant thought.

    Oh yeah, Slow Burn season 2 is gold. Good time to catch up BCR as you promised to do

  12. #4412
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5053
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love how people were acting shocked over the Lewinsky BJ story in 1998.

    The dude fucked everything that moved for many years, and even got Arkansas State Troopers approaching women on his behalf, telling them, "The governor would like to meet with you."

    So it was a surprise he had an intern blow him? It would have been a surprise if he didn't. People knew what Bill Clinton was when they voted for him, and honestly he was the beginning of the, "You don't have to be a good person to be President" attitude which eventually resulted in Trump being elected.

    The most disturbing Bill Clinton story, though, was the one where he raped Juanita Broaddrick in 1978. Those allegations were surprisingly credible, and even had some corroboration from others. Never really got the attention it deserved.

  13. #4413
    Kinda curious how many people in Wisconsin died because Bernie didn't drop out a week earlier.

    Follow up question: Should Bernie be tried for involuntary manslaughter?
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  14. #4414

  15. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    lol what? Yah itís a fact women dislike and despise other women.

    Hillary got 54% of the women vote vs 39% for Trump. And Hillary was a highly unlikeable candidate.

    Iím not saying there arenít some women who may fit that description bit to posit that as a universal truth as you did is why youíre a mong. Well that and the fact youíre incapable of making a post without throwing in a completely unnecessary picture or video.
    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

    However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

    If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.

    Or maybe it a the fact that white women have voted republican in 15 of the last 17 presidential elections...

  16. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

    Donald Trump won 52% of white women dumbass. A statistic that never should have happened. Hillary should have won with a huge percentage of women. Just like Obama won with a huge percentage of the black vote.

    However, I was commenting more on the failed campaigns of Walter Mondale and John McCain that were supposed to attract a lot more female support. Picking a woman as a Vice Presidential candidate made no difference.

    If your shaking your head as much as Hillary Clinton, you have serious health problems and should see a doctor.

    Or maybe it a the fact that white women have voted republican in 15 of the last 17 presidential elections...
    Also mccain won the white female vote over Obama... so your example doesn’t make sense.

  17. #4417
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I love how people were acting shocked over the Lewinsky BJ story in 1998.

    The dude fucked everything that moved for many years, and even got Arkansas State Troopers approaching women on his behalf, telling them, "The governor would like to meet with you."

    So it was a surprise he had an intern blow him? It would have been a surprise if he didn't. People knew what Bill Clinton was when they voted for him, and honestly he was the beginning of the, "You don't have to be a good person to be President" attitude which eventually resulted in Trump being elected.

    The most disturbing Bill Clinton story, though, was the one where he raped Juanita Broaddrick in 1978. Those allegations were surprisingly credible, and even had some corroboration from others. Never really got the attention it deserved.
    Tripp was one of the last people to see Vince Foster alive.

    She described Hillary as absolutely businesslike in the moments and days following the discovery of her former lover and lifelong Clinton aide’s body.

    In fact, I believe Foster was also involved in the Lewisnsky affair as WH lawyer just before his demise.

    Philandering was the least of their sins.

    They will never find Tripp’s FBI files.

  18. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Kinda curious how many people in Wisconsin died because Bernie didn't drop out a week earlier.

    Follow up question: Should Bernie be tried for involuntary manslaughter?
    Or should the Republicans, who went to court to block both delaying the primary and extending the deadline for mail-in ballots to accommodate the huge increase in demand?

    The Democratic primary was just one of many elections held in Wisconsin last Tuesday.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  19. #4419
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5053
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I love how people were acting shocked over the Lewinsky BJ story in 1998.

    The dude fucked everything that moved for many years, and even got Arkansas State Troopers approaching women on his behalf, telling them, "The governor would like to meet with you."

    So it was a surprise he had an intern blow him? It would have been a surprise if he didn't. People knew what Bill Clinton was when they voted for him, and honestly he was the beginning of the, "You don't have to be a good person to be President" attitude which eventually resulted in Trump being elected.

    The most disturbing Bill Clinton story, though, was the one where he raped Juanita Broaddrick in 1978. Those allegations were surprisingly credible, and even had some corroboration from others. Never really got the attention it deserved.
    Tripp was one of the last people to see Vince Foster alive.

    She described Hillary as absolutely businesslike in the moments and days following the discovery of her former lover and lifelong Clinton aideís body.

    In fact, I believe Foster was also involved in the Lewisnsky affair as WH lawyer just before his demise.

    Philandering was the least of their sins.

    They will never find Trippís FBI files.
    The shadiness of the Clintons was why I was so bothered at the thought of Hillary becoming a historical figure for eternity as the first female President.

    Hundreds of years from now, her sins would have been forgotten, and she would have been forever lauded as a brave groundbreaker.

    I was glad to see that she wasn't the one to get it. A female President is coming soon enough (not AOC, by the way), but I'm glad it's not her.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Except for Trump stacking the federal courts with religious nutjobs and hyper conservatives, I agree.

  20. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    Tripp was one of the last people to see Vince Foster alive.

    She described Hillary as absolutely businesslike in the moments and days following the discovery of her former lover and lifelong Clinton aideís body.

    In fact, I believe Foster was also involved in the Lewisnsky affair as WH lawyer just before his demise.

    Philandering was the least of their sins.

    They will never find Trippís FBI files.
    The shadiness of the Clintons was why I was so bothered at the thought of Hillary becoming a historical figure for eternity as the first female President.

    Hundreds of years from now, her sins would have been forgotten, and she would have been forever lauded as a brave groundbreaker.

    I was glad to see that she wasn't the one to get it. A female President is coming soon enough (not AOC, by the way), but I'm glad it's not her.
    I agree. I think we'll have a female president in approximately 2 years.
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
  2. Give me the lowdown on the presidential race
    By Sloppy Joe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2019, 02:45 PM
  3. My nomination for world's greatest MILF
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2017, 06:16 PM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 02:57 PM
  5. CNN Democratic Debate Poll Thread
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 01:40 PM

Tags for this Thread