Page 70 of 223 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

How is Tucker Carlson the only person bringing this up?
    honestly you answered your own question.

Comments

SPIT this: you're doing great
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

The punchline was that America is racist and the Whites didn't realize it.
    That was not even close to the entire punchline.

The sketch was a (surprising) indictment of the woke white left, which inaccurately sees itself as having the finger on the pulse of social justice and racial sensitivity.

It also mocks the hypersensitivity and exaggerative qualities of today's left, especially with the last line of, "This is the worst thing America has ever done" (referring to electing Trump), followed by the two black characters looking at each other and busting up laughing.

Anyway, it was a great sketch. Next they need to make one about male feminists.
    While I agree with part of your second point, you are completely missing what the Black characters know to be teu, and which you are woefully blind to yourself, and that it the point duped made: A *lot* of American whites are racist, and it’s not jut restricted to Southern states. The white women in the skit were assuming they were now living in a an Obama-style post-racial world, and the last great fight for equality in America was women’s rights. So, while they were deluded, it wasn’t their the racial sensitivity; it was there bias towards their own gender issues.

Comments

dwai: SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT BITCH
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

That was not even close to the entire punchline.

The sketch was a (surprising) indictment of the woke white left, which inaccurately sees itself as having the finger on the pulse of social justice and racial sensitivity.

It also mocks the hypersensitivity and exaggerative qualities of today's left, especially with the last line of, "This is the worst thing America has ever done" (referring to electing Trump), followed by the two black characters looking at each other and busting up laughing.

Anyway, it was a great sketch. Next they need to make one about male feminists.
    While I agree with part of your second point, you are completely missing what the Black characters know to be teu, and which you are woefully blind to yourself, and that it the point duped made: A *lot* of American whites are racist, and it’s not jut restricted to Southern states. The white women in the skit were assuming they were now living in a an Obama-style post-racial world, and the last great fight for equality in America was women’s rights. So, while they were deluded, it wasn’t their the racial sensitivity; it was there bias towards their own gender issues.

I have no idea where you got women's rights out of that sketch.

It was very clearly done to mock white SJWs who were overreacting to Trump being elected. Yes, racism was a big part of the sketch, but more in the "You ignorant white liberals think you understand our struggles, and you don't. Oh, and regardless of who is President, our community is still going to have all of the same problems, so we don't really give much of a shit who won this election, so stop crying for us for all the wrong reasons."

Notice that the sketch featured no Republican characters, despite the fact that it was about a Trump victory. SNL could have gone a lot of different directions with that one, such as choosing to show boorish Trump supporters and lampooning them. Instead, they decided to jab at the pseudo-woke white liberal, and their tone-deaf overreaction to Trump being elected. It was a rare moment of introspection from modern SNL, which usually goes for the low hanging right wing fruit.

Doesn't surprise me that white liberals such as yourself are finding ways to make it about something else, rather than finally looking in the mirror.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    https://wikileaks.org/opcw-douma/

This is exactly in line w/ what Tulsi's been saying. Another OPCW (Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons) scientist has accused management of doctoring Syrian chemical weapons reports to justify US/Saudi intervention and attacks.

Exactly the same as what happened in Iraq in 2003. A war waged under false pretenses.

How is Tucker Carlson the only person bringing this up? https://twitter.com/sofiaxzaldivar/status/1199167053183307776 - because corporate MSM is completely owned and controlled by the Military Industrial Complex.
    Sure, except no in every conceivable way.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2019...crucial-facts/

One person had an issue with a draft version of the report. Shit got fixed in the final report. That final report was issued in March. What you could do is start thinking why is this news. Why is this pushed as news. March was a while ago. Are we talking laziness, intellectual dishonesty, general stupidity, intentional manipulation or all of the above.
    Incorrect. This is a new, second whistleblower. You are conflating the two.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

How is Tucker Carlson the only person bringing this up?
    honestly you answered your own question.
    A totally cowardly / disingenuous / vacuous rebuttal from you, as expected.

This is also the biggest story in independent media and is being pushed under the rug by American, French, and British MSM, because it exposes the narrative/war they were attempting to push. No idea why you, an ostensibly independent citizen who wants the best for his country, would be a cheerleader for mainstream, corporate news and the wars/lies they push. This is Iraq War 2.0.

Load Metric

Sure, except no in every conceivable way.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2019...crucial-facts/

One person had an issue with a draft version of the report. Shit got fixed in the final report. That final report was issued in March. What you could do is start thinking why is this news. Why is this pushed as news. March was a while ago. Are we talking laziness, intellectual dishonesty, general stupidity, intentional manipulation or all of the above.
    Mmmm, no. Look at your link of the november 23rd "whistleblower" and then look at mine from november 25th referring to that same email. Also there's no whistleblower. It's just hacked old emails.

Load Metric
    Oh also while we're at false equivalency business, there was 2 countries that were convinced of Iraqs WMDs and now there's 2 countries that have any doubt about Syria's WMDs. And in both cases it's just the public facing profile, intelligence agencies knew/know what's up.

Load Metric
    Billionaire's give away very little of their personal wealth while devising new ways to fuck over their customers.

Politicans take their money and fuck over the people.

The system will NEVER change.

Load Metric
    tulsi could win a lot of points with approximately everyone if she spoke up against the russian twitterbot fleet currently pushing the #tuslsimediablackout hashtag.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    tulsi could win a lot of points with approximately everyone if she spoke up against the russian twitterbot fleet currently pushing the #tuslsimediablackout hashtag.
    Name:  rrrr.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  92.0 KB

Load Metric

Mmmm, no. Look at your link of the november 23rd "whistleblower" and then look at mine from november 25th referring to that same email. Also there's no whistleblower. It's just hacked old emails.
    You're right - it's a new leak of an older complaint. This does not, in the slightest, discount what is being alleged: https://www.foxnews.com/world/syria-...leading-report . Even pro-war Fox News is reporting on this.

Load Metric

You're right - it's a new leak of an older complaint. This does not, in the slightest, discount what is being alleged: https://www.foxnews.com/world/syria-...leading-report . Even pro-war Fox News is reporting on this.
    Ok. Do you ever read the shit you keep linking?

"The author takes issue with the draft version"... and then shit got fixed. That's kinda how this always goes. That's more or less the purpose of drafts and showing said drafts to different departments working on these reports is a part of it. It would literally be pointless if people didn't let other individuals know their gripes about inaccuracies, inconsistencies, wording and whole lot other boring crap.

OPCW ability to assign blame is currently in a grey area. It depends how frisky they feel and how blatant the guilty party was. No country that's involved in Syria relies on their work. Syria was bombed well before the draft report. After that report US has withdrawn troops from Syria. There's no correlation nor causality.

For this to be Iraq 2.0 this report should have been used for something (it wasn't) and maybe you can guess what the direction American troops should have been.

But hey maybe i'm wrong and you can start by telling what do you think is being alleged. I have no idea. Thought chain tends to be so fucking stupid that i don't really even bother guessing anymore.

Load Metric

so basically youre just going to stick your head in the sand and ignore that the overwhelming majority of accounts pushing that hashtag are sock puppets, most of which were created in the last month or two?

or are you just running out of ways to defend your <%1 "candidate"?

Load Metric

so basically youre just going to stick your head in the sand and ignore that the overwhelming majority of accounts pushing that hashtag are sock puppets, most of which were created in the last month or two?

or are you just running out of ways to defend your <%1 "candidate"?
    I have seen zero evidence of that, and have seen much evidence of growing, bipartisan support for Tulsi. If you haven't noticed, go look at any YouTube video w/ her, including the most recent Rogan episode, and you'll see huge support from all across the political spectrum.

Note: I've also seen huge support in person, as I've been volunteering in NH and in NYC. I know your MSM would have you believe it's all Russian bots (in an effort to discredit Tulsi's message w/out actually addressing it), but we are real people.

So please, provide any evidence.

That, and you (as a representative/shill for the corporate/DNC establishment) seem to be overly obsessed with a "<% 1 candidate" (strange how she is about to make the December debates, which require four polls w/ 4% or higher).
    Last edited by diggydow; 11-30-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Load Metric

Ok. Do you ever read the shit you keep linking?

"The author takes issue with the draft version"... and then shit got fixed. That's kinda how this always goes. That's more or less the purpose of drafts and showing said drafts to different departments working on these reports is a part of it. It would literally be pointless if people didn't let other individuals know their gripes about inaccuracies, inconsistencies, wording and whole lot other boring crap.

OPCW ability to assign blame is currently in a grey area. It depends how frisky they feel and how blatant the guilty party was. No country that's involved in Syria relies on their work. Syria was bombed well before the draft report. After that report US has withdrawn troops from Syria. There's no correlation nor causality.

For this to be Iraq 2.0 this report should have been used for something (it wasn't) and maybe you can guess what the direction American troops should have been.

But hey maybe i'm wrong and you can start by telling what do you think is being alleged. I have no idea. Thought chain tends to be so fucking stupid that i don't really even bother guessing anymore.
    It was not corrected. The report that was released was heavily redacted and distorted to fit the narrative of a gas attack, and the OPCW workers were pressured by anonymous US government workers to release the falsified report. Here is an interview with the reporter covering the recent Wikileaks revelations:

The "gas attacks" have been used as reason for the US to continue its presence in Syria + its heisting of the Syrian gov't's oil. They've also been used to justify the US's continue regime-change effort/war that's been in effect since 2012: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore. This is where the US gov't armed terrorists to get rid of Assad, and the terrorists ended up forming ISIS - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/w...ain-trump.html

Load Metric
    ok, head in the sand it is, i guess.

Load Metric
    why would it surprise you that russia supports a candidate that is against the traditional policies of american internventionalism. under a traditional democrat or republican presidency, we're a threat to russia (and a million other countries). why wouldn't they support a candidate that is running on an anti-war platform?

i guess i'm missing the machiavellian plot twist here. should tulsi be ashamed of the fact that countries that prefer to exist support her?

Load Metric
    ok, head in the sand it is, i guess.
    There it is, this little bitch / cowardly behavior you exhibit when asked to present any evidence to back up your claims. You crumble immediately and lob an insult to deflect from the fact that you have no evidence for the smears/innuendos you parrot.

Either back up your claims or don't make them at all. This is very basic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    why would it surprise you that russia supports a candidate that is against the traditional policies of american internventionalism. under a traditional democrat or republican presidency, we're a threat to russia (and a million other countries). why wouldn't they support a candidate that is running on an anti-war platform?

i guess i'm missing the machiavellian plot twist here. should tulsi be ashamed of the fact that countries that prefer to exist support her?
    Maybe they don't want to see someone elected in the US who might escalate towards war with them.

Watch this at 5:42:

"One fact blows up this entire, nonsense propaganda, as well: you know who Russia favored in 2008 and 2012?

Barack Obama.

And it wasn't close. They much, much more preferred Obama."

I wonder if MSNBC will bring that up as well? LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

why would you say im surprised? ive been pointing this out for months. whats shocking is tulsi's response. this is a woman with clearance from a military background followed by a highly successful run in government. so when she ignores all of this, allowing the narrative to essentially overwhelm her actual message, its eyebrow raising. the 'shocking' part i suppose is when she responds by exploding like some wine drunk soccer mom, crying about how people are accusing her of treason, instead of calmly pointing out the obvious;

yes, a lot of energy is being spent manipulating her message to damage our democracy, and a lot of it is coming from russia.

but hey, who can blame her for playing the victim card when its working so well? she has a 'bipartisan' cult and a financially promising future on fox news, where she will continue to marginalize moderate left voices while remaining mysteriously silent about the people doing the other 98% of the damage.

Thread Information