Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1651

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

  1. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Lol there isn't any credible evidence that canisters were manually placed. Trusting what evidence?

    Oh and you missed about 7 questions about the logistics of this whole operation, but don't worry about that i have a new fun thought chain for you to follow.

    Do you believe that in 2011, 2012 and 2013 opposition forced staged chemical weapons attacks in an effort for the coalition forces to confiscate Assad's arsenal of chemical weapons? Then continued staging attacks in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 just so US would bomb an empty airstrip. Then follow 2018 with other staged attacks so coalition would bomb 3 empty chemical weapons manufacturing facilities? Does that seem a bit excessive for practically no tangible gain? Like how incompetent this conspiracy is in your mind? Did it take US 8 years to not invade Iraq? In my mind that happened a little bit faster.
    Trusting the evidence presented by the OPCW whistleblowers, which was purposely ommitted from the final report, in order to produce something more in line w/ the goal of taking out Assad.

    Can you tell me about the 2011 - 2018 chemical attacks? I don't know much about them. Also, the US (CIA) has been in Syria since 2012, and has armed Al-Qaeda and ISIS ("rebels").
    Bad math and shoddy physics isn't evidence. The theory that canisters couldn't have dropped from air wasn't publicized because a far more accurate and wider research found that theory to not be true.

    From the first link i gave you...

    "the final report devotes extensive and detailed discussion to the modelling of the impact of the two cylinders in pages 53-64. Three independent analyses by experts in three different countries were carried out, and all reached complimentary conclusions: the damage at the impact sites is consistent with the cylinders having fallen from height (Annex 12).

    It should also be noted that the engineering studies were only received by the FFM in December 2018, well after the date of this letter. As such, any discussion about the point of impact on the date of this letter would have been superseded by the studies which came later."

    ...and the actual report...

    https://www.opcw.org/sites/default/f...019%28e%29.pdf

    ...all peer reviewed, verified, corroborated and other sciency words.

    And maybe now we can get to the part why are rebels/CIA staging these attacks so they have an excuse to invade Syria but in the 8 years they have not? How does this Iraq 2.0 work out?

  2. #1462

  3. #1463
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    357
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,303
    We're fucked if Biden wins nomination. Warren tanking fast. Bring it home Bernie

  4. #1464
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    We're fucked if Biden wins nomination. Warren tanking fast. Bring it home Bernie
    You want Bernie as president? The fuck?

  5. #1465
    Fingers are tasty.


  6. #1466
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    357
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    We're fucked if Biden wins nomination. Warren tanking fast. Bring it home Bernie
    You want Bernie as president? The fuck?
    Yeah. He's brilliant. and its becoming ever clearer he's the only viable candidate.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: and i aint no bernie bro.

  7. #1467
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,023
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    You want Bernie as president? The fuck?
    Yeah. He's brilliant. and its becoming ever clearer he's the only viable candidate.
    plenty of time for some other jackass to enter the fray and snatch victory. warren was never really viable even when she was on top.

    mimi obama...peeps would come out of the woodwork to vote for this bitch.

    biden is the old guard with so many skeletons in his closet you'd think he was dracula. this mothrfucker is ripe as hell to be beaten. i hope buttgag does just that and makes me some serious coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  8. #1468
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,325
    Name:  52a55e03c8eb83a10ef6002d8da3ae68.png
Views: 79
Size:  78.6 KB

    Probably have some hate fucking scheduled for tonight.

  9. #1469
    They have the most fucked up marriage on planet earth. Or Kellyanne is "Anonymous" and is secretly part of the resistance and it's all just a cover.

  10. #1470
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    You want Bernie as president? The fuck?
    Yeah. He's brilliant. and its becoming ever clearer he's the only viable candidate.
    I donít have anything personality against Bernie. He believes in everything heís pushing and isnít full of shit which I respect. I just canít ever get on board with giving free shit to everyone, canít do it. I mean free college and healthcare to all illegal immigrants? Can you imagine how many people will flood over the border every day when that deal gets out? I hate Hillary Clinton but if I had to pick a dem it would be her 100/100 times if it was between those two again. I still think she might make an appearance in 2020.

  11. #1471
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,956
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

    Yeah. He's brilliant. and its becoming ever clearer he's the only viable candidate.
    I donít have anything personality against Bernie. He believes in everything heís pushing and isnít full of shit which I respect. I just canít ever get on board with giving free shit to everyone, canít do it. I mean free college and healthcare to all illegal immigrants? Can you imagine how many people will flood over the border every day when that deal gets out? I hate Hillary Clinton but if I had to pick a dem it would be her 100/100 times if it was between those two again. I still think she might make an appearance in 2020.

    Yeah but imagine a country where people even give a shit about education and healthcare instead of literally building walls around it and codifying institutional racism and evangelism into the fabric of government.

    No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to have the tools to accomplish anything in government in our lifetimes, so its up to us to choose the most noble, inspiring dreams to pursue.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: Institutional racism
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #1472
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    I donít have anything personality against Bernie. He believes in everything heís pushing and isnít full of shit which I respect. I just canít ever get on board with giving free shit to everyone, canít do it. I mean free college and healthcare to all illegal immigrants? Can you imagine how many people will flood over the border every day when that deal gets out? I hate Hillary Clinton but if I had to pick a dem it would be her 100/100 times if it was between those two again. I still think she might make an appearance in 2020.

    Yeah but imagine a country where people even give a shit about education and healthcare instead of literally building walls around it and codifying institutional racism and evangelism into the fabric of government.

    No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to have the tools to accomplish anything in government in our lifetimes, so its up to us to choose the most noble, inspiring dreams to pursue.
    This is really a terrible take. Not that I agree with most of your political takes, but this one is especially awful.

    You speak of institutional racism. Can you name a better time for a black person to be alive in the US than the present? During my lifetime, I have only watched racism decrease over time, and seen laws and rights protecting minorities get stronger -- sometimes to the point of where it's too strong and too ripe for abuse by unethical people.

    I have not seen any attempt by any Trump or any other influential Republican today to "codify institutional racism". You're just spouting a lot of "fight the power" nonsense which one might hear at a Berkeley rally, but in reality means nothing.

    You want some truth? Here's some truth:

    Yes, public education needs improvement, but not in the way you think. Money isn't the problem in most areas. It's the schools themselves, the often corrupt and/or incompetent administration (see Michigan, Detroit), and certain segments of society which sadly do not value education as much as they should.

    Yes, healthcare needs reform, but not in the way you think. Dropping a Medicare For All plan onto our current system would be a disaster, and wouldn't even resemble the European versions of socialized care which you probably admire. Our system is not built for it, and the results would be devastating. Even if our system were carefully restructured in order to support it and work like, say, England's, that's not something we want to mimic. Did you know that even the UK's own healthcare website admits that it takes 18 weeks to see a specialist or get a non-urgent test? I can see a specialist or get a test within 1-3 days, sometimes same day. Does that sound like progress?

  13. #1473
    Bernie Sanders is too liberal and too much of a socialist to become President.

    What the DNC is looking for is a Democratic candidate that will claim he is for the people but when he becomes President instead gives everything to the Billionaire class and fucks the people. Keep America safe for war profits. More wars equal more profits. Continue to allow pharmaceutical companies, doctors, hospitals to charge whatever they want, fuck the patients. As for terms limits, being a member of Congress is a job for life and politicans should be allowed to keep as much money from lobbyists as possible. No real change ever.

    America is not a Democracy, it is a Republic.

    Whoever gets the least amount of votes wins.


  14. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    I donít have anything personality against Bernie. He believes in everything heís pushing and isnít full of shit which I respect. I just canít ever get on board with giving free shit to everyone, canít do it. I mean free college and healthcare to all illegal immigrants? Can you imagine how many people will flood over the border every day when that deal gets out? I hate Hillary Clinton but if I had to pick a dem it would be her 100/100 times if it was between those two again. I still think she might make an appearance in 2020.

    Yeah but imagine a country where people even give a shit about education and healthcare instead of literally building walls around it and codifying institutional racism and evangelism into the fabric of government.

    No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to have the tools to accomplish anything in government in our lifetimes, so its up to us to choose the most noble, inspiring dreams to pursue.

    this is all meaningless because she won't win, but do you recognize how much stronger of a candidate in the general election tulsi would be?

    i waffle on this daily, but bernie has a real chance of being absolutely eviscerated by trump. i'm not sure how tulsi could lose.

    a mandatory medicare for all proposal has the potential to be an election killer for the democrats. not to mention the fact that the congress would turn 100% republican if bernie somehow won.

  15. #1475
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,956
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    Yeah but imagine a country where people even give a shit about education and healthcare instead of literally building walls around it and codifying institutional racism and evangelism into the fabric of government.

    No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to have the tools to accomplish anything in government in our lifetimes, so its up to us to choose the most noble, inspiring dreams to pursue.

    this is all meaningless because she won't win, but do you recognize how much stronger of a candidate in the general election tulsi would be?

    i waffle on this daily, but bernie has a real chance of being absolutely eviscerated by trump. i'm not sure how tulsi could lose.

    a mandatory medicare for all proposal has the potential to be an election killer for the democrats. not to mention the fact that the congress would turn 100% republican if bernie somehow won.

    trump has a real chance to eviscerate almost* anyone, it depends how country simple his cult feels that day.















    *oprah would beat literally any american living or dead so what exactly is your point re tulsi



    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  16. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post


    this is all meaningless because she won't win, but do you recognize how much stronger of a candidate in the general election tulsi would be?

    i waffle on this daily, but bernie has a real chance of being absolutely eviscerated by trump. i'm not sure how tulsi could lose.

    a mandatory medicare for all proposal has the potential to be an election killer for the democrats. not to mention the fact that the congress would turn 100% republican if bernie somehow won.

    trump has a real chance to eviscerate almost* anyone, it depends how country simple his cult feels that day.















    *oprah would beat literally any american living or dead so what exactly is your point re tulsi




    Monique aint fucking with her. That's probably the only Black person that wouldn't though.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  17. #1477
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Can we all at least admit that Trump runs spectacularly well in everything?

    I'm glad I never had to play poker against him.

  18. #1478
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    trump has a real chance to eviscerate almost* anyone, it depends how country simple his cult feels that day.












    *oprah would beat literally any american living or dead so what exactly is your point re tulsi




    Monique aint fucking with her. That's probably the only Black person that wouldn't though.

    monique is 100% going to start robbing banks and bombing police stations by 2024.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  19. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post


    Monique aint fucking with her. That's probably the only Black person that wouldn't though.

    monique is 100% going to start robbing banks and bombing police stations by 2024.
    she should team up with colin
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  20. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    Yeah but imagine a country where people even give a shit about education and healthcare instead of literally building walls around it and codifying institutional racism and evangelism into the fabric of government.

    No one and I mean absolutely no one is going to have the tools to accomplish anything in government in our lifetimes, so its up to us to choose the most noble, inspiring dreams to pursue.

    this is all meaningless because she won't win, but do you recognize how much stronger of a candidate in the general election tulsi would be?

    i waffle on this daily, but bernie has a real chance of being absolutely eviscerated by trump. i'm not sure how tulsi could lose.

    a mandatory medicare for all proposal has the potential to be an election killer for the democrats. not to mention the fact that the congress would turn 100% republican if bernie somehow won.
    She may be his VP pick, but that wonít be enough.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. Jayjami

Similar Threads

  1. Give me the lowdown on the presidential race
    By Sloppy Joe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2019, 01:45 PM
  2. My nomination for world's greatest MILF
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2017, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 435
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 08:45 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
  5. CNN Democratic Debate Poll Thread
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •