Page 145 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At the moment I have Biden +830 for Nevada (on Predictit after fees) and Biden +171 for SC.

Will be loading up more.

Don't underestimate the unions and the black people.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Have you considering taking on debt to get as many of those Biden positions as possible?

Load Metric
    I guess Bernie's views on Medicare and single-payer insurance have changed.

Back in 1987, Billionaires weren't making the fortune they are today. In the past 12 days, Jeff Bezos has cashed out over $4.1 Billion in stock which will be taxed at 20% (capital gains tax).

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gotta love it when the rich face a lower marginal tax rate on income they don’t have to lift a finger to earn than a hard-working trucker who busts his hump 70 hours a week to barely stay in the middle class.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I guess Bernie's views on Medicare and single-payer insurance have changed.

Back in 1987, Billionaires weren't making the fortune they are today. In the past 12 days, Jeff Bezos has cashed out over $4.1 Billion in stock which will be taxed at 20% (capital gains tax).

lolz he was only 45 years old in that video.

I think Bernie was born looking old.

Kinda like Doyle Brunson, Wilford Brimley, and Sparky Anderson.

Load Metric

Our little 5’4 Gladiator standing on a huge pile of money

Comments

MumblesBadly: Officially, he’s taller than that by a few inches.

Load Metric
    his decision to hire fuckjerry to contribute to his sosh media blitz is problematic but likely not on a broad scale.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    his decision to hire fuckjerry to contribute to his sosh media blitz is problematic but likely not on a broad scale.
    Anyone who doesn't know what sonatine is talking about should google "fuckjerry fyre fest".

#FuckFuckJerry

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden is leading on donations in Nevada: https://www.opensecrets.org/news/202...nevada-donors/

He is basically pressing donors by telling them, "If I get clobbered here, I'm fucked, so we really need to win this."

Counting him out of Nevada is foolish, given that he was 9 points ahead for most of the time up until a few weeks ago, and there hasn't been any real polling in a month.

Other reasons why his poor showing in Iowa/NH doesn't mean he will flop in Nevada:

- The huge Culinary Union is behind him, it appears, or at least they're anti-Bernie

- The demographics in Nevada -- less than half white -- are very different than IA/NH, which are over 90% white

- Nevada beats to its own drum. Hillary overperformed there in 2016, whereas she underperformed in almost every other swing state (aside from Colorado)

- Even months ago, he was expected to lose IA and NH (though not this badly)

The odds on him have gotten a little less long today on Predictit. I have him at about +830 after fees, but I still want to put more on him for NV.

Load Metric
    can you imagine trying to explain to Bernie the Bloomberg meme deal.

Problematic? idk

Loathe some? Umm, yeah.

Trump wading into this pool would be aspirational

Platinum
    Load Metric
    interesting to say the least, find it trouble for Bernie if he has a big union going against him...

Name:  NEVADA.PNG
Views: 309
Size:  24.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    can you imagine trying to explain to Bernie the Bloomberg meme deal.

Problematic? idk

Loathe some? Umm, yeah.

Trump wading into this pool would be aspirational

trump created the whole notion of an influencer campaign by being a living meme. bloomberg is the only candidate to fully recognize its potential.

this is the future of american democracy.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Somebody's crushing it on soc media. BIG MEME ENERGY

Name:  EQrBkdGWsAIrAnj.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  114.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Somebody's crushing it on soc media. BIG MEME ENERGY

Name:  EQrBkdGWsAIrAnj.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  114.6 KB

im so fucking here for this rich white n-word.

Load Metric
    i dont know what the fuck is going on at predictit but bernie is getting shut out and bloomberg is soaring past him.
    Yeah, what I said yesterday about predictit Bloomberg surge likely being him splashing around is pretty much what everyone thinks at this point. People are jumping into other states waiting for him to pump it. Bernie dropped like .30 in Ohio today with it all going on Bloomberg. Bernie was already overvalued, so there is that, but this is mike being really savvy and getting something that trends on the extraordinarily cheap considering the cap. He can corner this shit with spare change is his couch cushions. I’d buy some Bloomberg for Prez and any place he hasn’t yet pumped and just flip it after he does.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    i dont know what the fuck is going on at predictit but bernie is getting shut out and bloomberg is soaring past him.
    Yeah, what I said yesterday about predictit Bloomberg surge likely being him splashing around is pretty much what everyone thinks at this point. People are jumping into other states waiting for him to pump it. Bernie dropped like .30 in Ohio today with it all going on Bloomberg. Bernie was already overvalued, so there is that, but this is mike being really savvy and getting something that trends on the extraordinarily cheap considering the cap. He can corner this shit with spare change is his couch cushions. I’d buy some Bloomberg for Prez and any place he hasn’t yet pumped and just flip it after he does.

i actually stacked $400 on bloom 4 prez at +790 last night just in case bernie has another coronary.

Load Metric
    Latest Morning Consult poll of Dem primary voters:

Sanders Cements Front-Runner Status After New Hampshire Win
    Vermont senator expands lead over Biden to 10 points
    https://morningconsult.com/2020/02/1...hampshire-win/

Name:  BE6DD3B6-DBB3-4057-8040-D43DF49FF53C.jpeg
Views: 364
Size:  62.6 KB

P.S. Almost forgot...

Name:  0C3BE640-EAD9-4E7B-B782-D4086AA86A21.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  56.7 KB

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 02-13-2020 at 05:04 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    We are not electing what would be the second shortest President in American history in a tv era. 0.0% Chance

Also, soda tax lulz

Comments

BCR: I agree. I don’t think he wins. Why I said flip it

MumblesBadly: Bloomberg would be tied with a number of others at 5th shortest.

Load Metric
    Sanlmar, I am now thoroughly regretting defending Warren against claims disparaging her character. Perhaps there was a noble basis for it at some point, but how she has responded to her rapid slide in the polls after bubbling up to the top a few months ago has shown how correct you were about me and how wrong I was to defend her.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    He's thoroughly regretting it bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

We are not electing what would be the second shortest President in American history in a tv era. 0.0% Chance

Also, soda tax lulz
    I would have said the same about a morbidly obese candidate, but Trump won and he's fatter than any president ever except Taft.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Grover Cleveland was pretty obese.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information