Page 58 of 223 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LMAO the backbone of our democracy. Warren confirmed drawing dead.

Comments

blake:

Tellafriend:

big dick: homo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Black trans and cis women, gender-nonconforming, and nonbinary people are the backbone of our democracy

-Elizabeth Warren

jesus christ, if anyone is a russian plant, it's this one

Comments

devidee: She’s a Trump campaign plant

Sanlmar: She is so full of shit What a phony

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WTF does that mean. I tell u what, im proud to be in "OK Boomer" territory I guess

here's me scrolling through the Logan Paul v KSI "celebrities in the building" montage to get to the result

Im brian at :15

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard was born in American Samoa, Samoa Islands, which is in Polynesia. Tulsi is part Samoan.

Kamala Harris is half-black and Elizabeth Warren is part native American Indian.

Do you think America will ever be ready to send a non-white pure blood to the white house?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard was born in American Samoa, Samoa Islands, which is in Polynesia. Tulsi is part Samoan.

Kamala Harris is half-black and Elizabeth Warren is part native American Indian.

Do you think America will ever be ready to send a non-white pure blood to the white house?

Load Metric
    Name:  zzzzzzzzz.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  55.7 KB

More to come, from NYC.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

More to come, from NYC.
    Would be nice to see you come in NYC(just as a start)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    What? Obama was a halfsie too. And 2016 proved our country wasn't ready for Ben Carson. Very sad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

More to come, from NYC.
    Would be nice to see you come in NYC(just as a start)
    Get a (chat) room already

Load Metric
    This is getting silly. Have the Democrats ever seen how a reality TV show works? You vote a contestant off every week. Not a bring a new one on.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Anyone w/ an open mind - here's an intro to Tulsi + a taste of why I'm volunteering for her:

glad to discover im not the only person in this forum whose signed up to volunteer, i get all their emails which show u different events u can attend and invitations to stuff the general public doesnt see. all u need to do is get in touch with whoever the director is for your local area. some of the players in the poker rooms have commented on my Tulsi shirt, which i received for a $25 donation. those who knew of my support of Trump were probably surprised to see me wearing a shirt supporting a democrat. who is a woman, not entirely white, and not Christian but a Hindu. but everyone can admire her message of uniting the country unlike people like AOC and Waters who believe in starting riots. she went right out and said she doesnt see deplorables but fellow americans worthy of respect even when we strongly disagree.

Load Metric
    The 2016 Democratic nominee for president and former Sec of State accuses a sitting Congresswoman of being a traitor to this country (which can result in the death penalty for a Major in the Nat’l Guard), with no evidence.

An executable offense, alleged by one of the most high-profile people on our planet, and yet you still mock Tulsi taking it seriously and preparing to sue for libel. That, and you seem surprised that she'd be "mad" about it.

"It's not about "not wanting folks to forget" HRC comments, it's principle. HRC doesn't get to call her a Russian asset on national stage and have it be a smear without consequences. HRC is negligent and out of control with her elitist behavior and attitude."

And now, as usual when you're confronted on your shallow, bad-faith bullshit, ignore this response completely and pivot to some other bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencard2003 View Post
    Anyone w/ an open mind - here's an intro to Tulsi + a taste of why I'm volunteering for her:

glad to discover im not the only person in this forum whose signed up to volunteer, i get all their emails which show u different events u can attend and invitations to stuff the general public doesnt see. all u need to do is get in touch with whoever the director is for your local area. some of the players in the poker rooms have commented on my Tulsi shirt, which i received for a $25 donation. those who knew of my support of Trump were probably surprised to see me wearing a shirt supporting a democrat. who is a woman, not entirely white, and not Christian but a Hindu. but everyone can admire her message of uniting the country unlike people like AOC and Waters who believe in starting riots. she went right out and said she doesnt see deplorables but fellow americans worthy of respect even when we strongly disagree.
    Glad to have you. Where are you? I could help connect you to people for volunteering (canvassing, events, etc.). Very fulfilling + a good chance to meet tons of good people.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Glad to have you. Where are you? I could help connect you to people for volunteering (canvassing, events, etc.). Very fulfilling + a good chance to meet tons of good people.
    Canvassing. Is that like what the ASPCA/Feed the Children people with the vests that have to get strangers to donate and talk on the spot?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

More to come, from NYC.
    i retweeted this photo on my twitter a couple days ago and said i wish all politicians would do this. jess from NH (big time supporter and had tulsi at her home) follows me on twitter. sandra5NH got mad at me a month ago and blocked me for talking too much about my gambling on messages. so i didnt feel comfortable coming out to NH, worried id run into her. id love to visit that chasers poker room PLO game Josie from Boston used to play in.

Comments

diggydow: I know Jess. Haven't met/seen Sandra though

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

when i first signed up, i was in scottsdale and eventually became one of a few people on their campaign directors local arizona facebook page. then when i got to las vegas, i finally met the volunteer who brought me my Tshirt to sams town in person since i was living on the road out of hotels without an address to get packages. i dont live anywhere, im on the road staying out of hotels. i could go anywhere theres poker im needed. then i returned home to michigan, and spent a couple weeks in detroit and gun lake poker rooms. lost so much at pot limit omaha in 2 weeks (about $6000) i had to get out of there before my roll dropped any further. i went back to deadwood SD where housing is cheap. but i dont know how long ill be here. its right next to rapid city SD 45 miles out. i dont think theres anything around here as small as it is, and i wouldnt know who to ask, but i do know how to look it up because on the standwithaloha.com NH website, theres a page listing the contact person for each state.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    just wearing the tulsi tshirt and wristband which says Tulsi2020 on it, starts conversations in the poker room. especially in detroit with the large Muslim population playing who is as opposed to mideast wars as i am, and as i thought Trump was (as opposed to Hillary) until he supported Saudi arabia with our troops. ive helped people find videos on utube on their cell phones to look at later which hopefully turns into support. i really dont need to go anywhere, but attending one of her events in person would be nice.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    U win that tourney in deadwood yesterday u faggot. Shame the snow kept me out of there to roll your ass

Comments

OSA: hate speech

Thread Information