Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1676

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

  1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    gg Kamala
    She got Bloomberged.

    Cory Booker is next.


  2. #1522

  3. #1523
    I think a lot of ppl who worked for kamala were on the Hillary 2016 campaign. just saying



  4. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    gg Kamala
    glad she is out of the Pres run

    were it not for her appealing Peralta v San Diego to the full 9th Circuit Court, each county/city in California would be shall issue cc today

    hope she gets voted out at the end of her senate term
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  5. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post


    you're really going to town on these strawman arguments lately. it's just bizarre that, as a diehard liberal, tulsi's anti-war stance is the thing you're fixated on and seem to hate the most. it's also weird cause bernie and tulsi seem to be besties. the dnc hates tulsi for endorsing bernie in 2016.

    please also understand that bernie is campaigning on raising your taxes and forcing medicare for all on everyone. just let the government run your healthcare.

    how does that win in a general election again? tell me how someone who already has health insurance -- like everyone you know -- says yeah, sign me up for that?


    its not an anti-war stance, its an anti-intelligence stance. shes donald trump with tits and youre balls deep in her because you finally found a republican you dont have to be embarrassed to support.

    blaming the cia for taking part in the cold war, neoconservative adventurism, and otherwise implementing policies dictated by sitting presidents exploitive, alarming, and nefarious.

    fuck off my block with your cult of tulsi feelings.
    good to know that tulsi -- who would be the most liberal president of all time -- is a republican.

    this is what woke culture has done to us.

    tine, bernie sanders is not a serious candidate. just stop with this guy.

  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Both Yang and Gabbard are one poll away from qualifying. But if they fail to get one more poll in time then the debate will be a white-out (prob 5% chance)

  7. #1527
    ,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #1528
    Bernie's on the right track--the wars the US fights are often for US Imperialism, not for defending/promoting democracy like the deep state peddles to the US public...so why not spread the wealth of the nation more evenly by taking away military money and speinding on social welfare programs?
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 12-03-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  9. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Bernie's on the right track--the wars the US fights are often for US Imperialism, not for defending/promoting democracy like the deep state peddles to the US public...so why not spread the wealth of the nation more evenly by taking away military money and speinding on social welfare programs?
    careful, tine will think bernie's a republican

  10. #1530
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,961
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  11. #1531
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  12. #1532
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,326
    Name:  6e5ebe44420eaf4e996f6c0d3886881a.png
Views: 85
Size:  47.4 KB



    Video of Trudeau, Macron, and Borris Johnson making fun of Trump:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1202054950664192001
    (not letting me embed tweets)
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 12-03-2019 at 08:22 PM.

  13. #1533
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,961
    plot twist, liz cheney just trotted out 'pocohontas' on twitter and is getting buried for using a racial slur.

    im not sure if she just decided to go there, wanted to test the waters for trump, or wanted to invoke backlash and set precedent so he couldnt do it with a clean slate.

    probably the first.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  14. #1534
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,961
    also for posterity:


     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #1535
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,326
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    plot twist, liz cheney just trotted out 'pocohontas' on twitter and is getting buried for using a racial slur.

    im not sure if she just decided to go there, wanted to test the waters for trump, or wanted to invoke backlash and set precedent so he couldnt do it with a clean slate.

    probably the first.
    I mean, she's married to this guy:


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Liz is his daughter; Lynne is his wife.

  16. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post


    you're really going to town on these strawman arguments lately. it's just bizarre that, as a diehard liberal, tulsi's anti-war stance is the thing you're fixated on and seem to hate the most. it's also weird cause bernie and tulsi seem to be besties. the dnc hates tulsi for endorsing bernie in 2016.

    please also understand that bernie is campaigning on raising your taxes and forcing medicare for all on everyone. just let the government run your healthcare.

    how does that win in a general election again? tell me how someone who already has health insurance -- like everyone you know -- says yeah, sign me up for that?


    its not an anti-war stance, its an anti-intelligence stance. shes donald trump with tits and youre balls deep in her because you finally found a republican you dont have to be embarrassed to support.

    blaming the cia for taking part in the cold war, neoconservative adventurism, and otherwise implementing policies dictated by sitting presidents exploitive, alarming, and nefarious.

    fuck off my block with your cult of tulsi feelings.
    So embarrassing. Sonatine can't find actual policies of Tulsi's to criticize, so he resorts to baseless smears, designed to fool the lowest common denominator.

    Here's who he claims is "Donald Trump with tits" (all the times Tulsi has criticized Trump):

    Name:  EHk8iu_WsAMc5G9.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  396.7 KB

    Here are her "Republican policies":

    Name:  EG3kTUHXYAIL2zY.png
Views: 59
Size:  199.0 KB

    You cannot debate her policies / actions with real substance, so all you can resort to are lies / innuendos. Again, you show no honor, and no allegiance to truth.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: A very odd platform for a “secret Republican”.

  17. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

    Trusting the evidence presented by the OPCW whistleblowers, which was purposely ommitted from the final report, in order to produce something more in line w/ the goal of taking out Assad.

    Can you tell me about the 2011 - 2018 chemical attacks? I don't know much about them. Also, the US (CIA) has been in Syria since 2012, and has armed Al-Qaeda and ISIS ("rebels").
    Bad math and shoddy physics isn't evidence. The theory that canisters couldn't have dropped from air wasn't publicized because a far more accurate and wider research found that theory to not be true.

    From the first link i gave you...

    "the final report devotes extensive and detailed discussion to the modelling of the impact of the two cylinders in pages 53-64. Three independent analyses by experts in three different countries were carried out, and all reached complimentary conclusions: the damage at the impact sites is consistent with the cylinders having fallen from height (Annex 12).

    It should also be noted that the engineering studies were only received by the FFM in December 2018, well after the date of this letter. As such, any discussion about the point of impact on the date of this letter would have been superseded by the studies which came later."

    ...and the actual report...

    https://www.opcw.org/sites/default/f...019%28e%29.pdf

    ...all peer reviewed, verified, corroborated and other sciency words.

    And maybe now we can get to the part why are rebels/CIA staging these attacks so they have an excuse to invade Syria but in the 8 years they have not? How does this Iraq 2.0 work out?
    You are much tougher than Sonatine because I believe you argue in good faith and are also in search of the truth, whereas his posts are pure emotion and thus totally unedifying.

    But you are incorrect w/r/t the claim that the canisters are now confirmed to have been dropped from the air. The most recent leak directly contradicts that + shows that the truth was redacted from the final report: "The report also included photographs of the alleged holes made on rooftops from what were claimed to be chemical munitions but noted that adjacent buildings had similar craters and holes that clearly were not the result of chemical munitions. In other words, evidence suggests the canisters were likely placed into position, taking advantage of holes and craters created by conventional weapons."

    They were staging this attack 8 years later (perhaps) because they knew Trump was itching to pull out, and they still hadn't gotten rid of Assad. They need to get rid of Assad to build the pipeline from Turkey -> Qatar.

  18. #1538
    Gimmick, can we move this OPCW / Syria thing to a new thread? I'm guessing most people don't care, despite its importance.

  19. #1539
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    396
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,056
    Name:  6955E119-94F9-4387-A4FE-B904469FFF29.png
Views: 46
Size:  232.8 KB


  20. #1540
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,961
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post



    its not an anti-war stance, its an anti-intelligence stance. shes donald trump with tits and youre balls deep in her because you finally found a republican you dont have to be embarrassed to support.

    blaming the cia for taking part in the cold war, neoconservative adventurism, and otherwise implementing policies dictated by sitting presidents exploitive, alarming, and nefarious.

    fuck off my block with your cult of tulsi feelings.
    So embarrassing. Sonatine can't find actual policies of Tulsi's to criticize, so he resorts to baseless smears, designed to fool the lowest common denominator.

    Here's who he claims is "Donald Trump with tits" (all the times Tulsi has criticized Trump):

    Name:  EHk8iu_WsAMc5G9.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  396.7 KB

    Here are her "Republican policies":

    Name:  EG3kTUHXYAIL2zY.png
Views: 59
Size:  199.0 KB

    You cannot debate her policies / actions with real substance, so all you can resort to are lies / innuendos. Again, you show no honor, and no allegiance to truth.

    ok mumbles
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Give me the lowdown on the presidential race
    By Sloppy Joe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2019, 01:45 PM
  2. My nomination for world's greatest MILF
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2017, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 435
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 08:45 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
  5. CNN Democratic Debate Poll Thread
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •