Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    gg Kamala
    She got Bloomberged.

Cory Booker is next.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think a lot of ppl who worked for kamala were on the Hillary 2016 campaign. just saying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    gg Kamala
    glad she is out of the Pres run

were it not for her appealing Peralta v San Diego to the full 9th Circuit Court, each county/city in California would be shall issue cc today

hope she gets voted out at the end of her senate term
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you're really going to town on these strawman arguments lately. it's just bizarre that, as a diehard liberal, tulsi's anti-war stance is the thing you're fixated on and seem to hate the most. it's also weird cause bernie and tulsi seem to be besties. the dnc hates tulsi for endorsing bernie in 2016.

please also understand that bernie is campaigning on raising your taxes and forcing medicare for all on everyone. just let the government run your healthcare.

how does that win in a general election again? tell me how someone who already has health insurance -- like everyone you know -- says yeah, sign me up for that?

its not an anti-war stance, its an anti-intelligence stance. shes donald trump with tits and youre balls deep in her because you finally found a republican you dont have to be embarrassed to support.

blaming the cia for taking part in the cold war, neoconservative adventurism, and otherwise implementing policies dictated by sitting presidents exploitive, alarming, and nefarious.

fuck off my block with your cult of tulsi feelings.
    good to know that tulsi -- who would be the most liberal president of all time -- is a republican.

this is what woke culture has done to us.

tine, bernie sanders is not a serious candidate. just stop with this guy.

Load Metric
    Both Yang and Gabbard are one poll away from qualifying. But if they fail to get one more poll in time then the debate will be a white-out (prob 5% chance)

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Bernie's on the right track--the wars the US fights are often for US Imperialism, not for defending/promoting democracy like the deep state peddles to the US public...so why not spread the wealth of the nation more evenly by taking away military money and speinding on social welfare programs?
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 12-03-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Bernie's on the right track--the wars the US fights are often for US Imperialism, not for defending/promoting democracy like the deep state peddles to the US public...so why not spread the wealth of the nation more evenly by taking away military money and speinding on social welfare programs?
    careful, tine will think bernie's a republican

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  6e5ebe44420eaf4e996f6c0d3886881a.png
Views: 367
Size:  47.4 KB

Video of Trudeau, Macron, and Borris Johnson making fun of Trump:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1202054950664192001
    (not letting me embed tweets)
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 12-03-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Load Metric
    plot twist, liz cheney just trotted out 'pocohontas' on twitter and is getting buried for using a racial slur.

im not sure if she just decided to go there, wanted to test the waters for trump, or wanted to invoke backlash and set precedent so he couldnt do it with a clean slate.

probably the first.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    plot twist, liz cheney just trotted out 'pocohontas' on twitter and is getting buried for using a racial slur.

im not sure if she just decided to go there, wanted to test the waters for trump, or wanted to invoke backlash and set precedent so he couldnt do it with a clean slate.

probably the first.
    I mean, she's married to this guy:

Comments

MumblesBadly: Liz is his daughter; Lynne is his wife.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you're really going to town on these strawman arguments lately. it's just bizarre that, as a diehard liberal, tulsi's anti-war stance is the thing you're fixated on and seem to hate the most. it's also weird cause bernie and tulsi seem to be besties. the dnc hates tulsi for endorsing bernie in 2016.

please also understand that bernie is campaigning on raising your taxes and forcing medicare for all on everyone. just let the government run your healthcare.

how does that win in a general election again? tell me how someone who already has health insurance -- like everyone you know -- says yeah, sign me up for that?

its not an anti-war stance, its an anti-intelligence stance. shes donald trump with tits and youre balls deep in her because you finally found a republican you dont have to be embarrassed to support.

blaming the cia for taking part in the cold war, neoconservative adventurism, and otherwise implementing policies dictated by sitting presidents exploitive, alarming, and nefarious.

So embarrassing. Sonatine can't find actual policies of Tulsi's to criticize, so he resorts to baseless smears, designed to fool the lowest common denominator.

Here's who he claims is "Donald Trump with tits" (all the times Tulsi has criticized Trump):

Name:  EHk8iu_WsAMc5G9.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  396.7 KB

Here are her "Republican policies":

Name:  EG3kTUHXYAIL2zY.png
Views: 319
Size:  199.0 KB

You cannot debate her policies / actions with real substance, so all you can resort to are lies / innuendos. Again, you show no honor, and no allegiance to truth.

Comments

MumblesBadly: A very odd platform for a “secret Republican”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

Trusting the evidence presented by the OPCW whistleblowers, which was purposely ommitted from the final report, in order to produce something more in line w/ the goal of taking out Assad.

Can you tell me about the 2011 - 2018 chemical attacks? I don't know much about them. Also, the US (CIA) has been in Syria since 2012, and has armed Al-Qaeda and ISIS ("rebels").
    Bad math and shoddy physics isn't evidence. The theory that canisters couldn't have dropped from air wasn't publicized because a far more accurate and wider research found that theory to not be true.

From the first link i gave you...

"the final report devotes extensive and detailed discussion to the modelling of the impact of the two cylinders in pages 53-64. Three independent analyses by experts in three different countries were carried out, and all reached complimentary conclusions: the damage at the impact sites is consistent with the cylinders having fallen from height (Annex 12).

It should also be noted that the engineering studies were only received by the FFM in December 2018, well after the date of this letter. As such, any discussion about the point of impact on the date of this letter would have been superseded by the studies which came later."

...and the actual report...

https://www.opcw.org/sites/default/f...019%28e%29.pdf

...all peer reviewed, verified, corroborated and other sciency words.

And maybe now we can get to the part why are rebels/CIA staging these attacks so they have an excuse to invade Syria but in the 8 years they have not? How does this Iraq 2.0 work out?
    You are much tougher than Sonatine because I believe you argue in good faith and are also in search of the truth, whereas his posts are pure emotion and thus totally unedifying.

But you are incorrect w/r/t the claim that the canisters are now confirmed to have been dropped from the air. The most recent leak directly contradicts that + shows that the truth was redacted from the final report: "The report also included photographs of the alleged holes made on rooftops from what were claimed to be chemical munitions – but noted that adjacent buildings had similar craters and holes that clearly were not the result of chemical munitions. In other words, evidence suggests the canisters were likely placed into position, taking advantage of holes and craters created by conventional weapons."

They were staging this attack 8 years later (perhaps) because they knew Trump was itching to pull out, and they still hadn't gotten rid of Assad. They need to get rid of Assad to build the pipeline from Turkey -> Qatar.

Load Metric
    Gimmick, can we move this OPCW / Syria thing to a new thread? I'm guessing most people don't care, despite its importance.

Load Metric
    Name:  6955E119-94F9-4387-A4FE-B904469FFF29.png
Views: 385
Size:  232.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

So embarrassing. Sonatine can't find actual policies of Tulsi's to criticize, so he resorts to baseless smears, designed to fool the lowest common denominator.

Here's who he claims is "Donald Trump with tits" (all the times Tulsi has criticized Trump):

Name:  EHk8iu_WsAMc5G9.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  396.7 KB

Here are her "Republican policies":

Name:  EG3kTUHXYAIL2zY.png
Views: 319
Size:  199.0 KB

You cannot debate her policies / actions with real substance, so all you can resort to are lies / innuendos. Again, you show no honor, and no allegiance to truth.

ok mumbles

Thread Information