Page 186 of 220 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4400

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Don't worry, President Bernie Sanders will print plenty of cash so he can pay for everything.

Medicare for all, $15 an hour minimum wage, free college tuition, free cash, etc.

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also honestly this plague is blowing up in trumps gook face at the perfect time for bernie to smother trump with it during the debates.
    Remember when the folk in LA dragged the truck driver out and nearly beat him to death?

Now that I have your attention, do you think Trump is gonna detail his martial law options & procedures?

honestly?

i dont think hes going to do a fucking thing. i think hes going to tell everyone 'its nothing but a bad flu, rush limbaugh told me so. we will be fine. spring will kill it.' then hes going to crack jokes about the dem debates last night.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Remember when the folk in LA dragged the truck driver out and nearly beat him to death?

Now that I have your attention, do you think Trump is gonna detail his martial law options & procedures?

honestly?

i dont think hes going to do a fucking thing. i think hes going to tell everyone 'its nothing but a bad flu, rush limbaugh told me so. we will be fine. spring will kill it.' then hes going to crack jokes about the dem debates last night.

boom.

also we're all gonna die.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

It's happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    It's happening
    Bad news for Pete. That he was the only one who would still be alive in November was his only selling point.

honestly?

boom.

also we're all gonna die.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Don't worry, President Bernie Sanders will print plenty of cash so he can pay for everything.

Medicare for all, $15 an hour minimum wage, free college tuition, free cash, etc.

u can wait in line to spend ur bernie bucks on old bread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

my super liberal boomer socal parents are hoping bloomberg gets the nod.
    Iím guessing Sonatineís parents didnít have access to a copy of Dr Spock at the commune.

If Bloomberg bribes everyone with $200 for every person who votes for him, then can he win the nomination?

Comments

1marley1: Picture/link doesn’t match post

No president has ever printed cash. The Fed manages the money supply, not the executive branch.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not true. I have an early 1960s Treasury Silver Certificate in my very small collection of old US currency.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

No president has ever printed cash. The Fed manages the money supply, not the executive branch.
    have you seen how trump has castrated powell in public?

Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

have you seen how trump has castrated powell in public?
    He can say any crazy shit he wants, the Fed adjusts interest rates and the money supply. Trump can try to bully them but they'd have to give in and congress would have to stand by and do nothing.

Comments

1marley1: Unimaginable...
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

There's a market on PI for "Will Tom Steyer finish in the top 3 in SC". It hit 80% today. If it goes over 80%, I may start nibbling some "no" shares. He'll probably get 3rd, but his polling has been more erratic than others and I think if somebody underperforms his polling, it'll be him. Although people may just use him as a proxy for Bloomberg. I'd love to see him get 2nd and embarrass Bernie in the South.

Not true. The Treasury was printing silver certificates until the mid-1960s, at which time the Tresury announced it was halting their printing. So unless the late 1800s law that allowed for such bills to be printed was repealed, a president could still direct the Treasury to print them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:

ME

Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    There's a market on PI for "Will Tom Steyer finish in the top 3 in SC". It hit 80% today. If it goes over 80%, I may start nibbling some "no" shares. He'll probably get 3rd, but his polling has been more erratic than others and I think if somebody underperforms his polling, it'll be him. Although people may just use him as a proxy for Bloomberg. I'd love to see him get 2nd and embarrass Bernie in the South.

I’ve been looking at this bet also from both angles. Coming in second, falling out of top 3. I’m trying to figure out exactly what percentage of the vote in a dem primary is black in SC. It’s easy to find the state demographics. I think it’s somewhere in the 40s %. I think Biden may win by like 15%. That Clyburn endorsement might just get the black vote to say fuck it, Steyer isn’t happening, and Steyer has nothing else. I’m leaning falling out of top 3 as it nears with the idea that segment may all break one way, but Steyer has lived down there and reparations talk scare me. I can’t find who would take third if he even got a sliver. If Pete wasn’t gay he’d grab all those old white people.

Ive picked exact order in NH and Nevada. Wasn’t a second place market in Iowa, which given how long money is tied up, glad they didn’t as I likely would have lost. This one is much trickier when you get to second and third.

Druff,

If youíre going to draw attention to Elizabeth Warrenís willingness to lie when politically convenient, at least do s with a case that is likely to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:

ME

b-l-o-w-o-u-t

And I'm gonna stay away from the Steyer top 3 bet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

is biden somehow not actually out of this?

Biden is not out.

The media loves a comeback story and if Biden wins SC by 10+, it'll set up some big Super Tuesday wins and then who knows. He's surging on PredictIt. Bloomberg is gonna keep going down, and Biden will capture most of that. And if Klob/Pete drop out, a lot of that support should go to Biden. It's an uphill battle, but 25% probabilities happen all the time. This race will become a two person battle between Biden and Sanders.

The hits keep coming for Biden. +9 in Florida from St Pete Polls, which has historically been a very good pollster for Bloomberg. Biden is going to crush Florida. He could also win Texas. Both of these are a grip of delegates, but California will more than wipe it out. Bernie will win big in CA, especially since they've been early voting for a while already.

Thread Information