Page 173 of 223 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im sure there are quite a few mentally ill dems who prioritize their own material advantages over a functional government and the long term survival of our species who would choose trump over bernie.

honestly blake youre absolutely hysterical over bernie. show us on the doll where he hurt you.
    i think Bernie will have a materially adverse impact on the rest of the Democrats running that other democrat nominees wouldn’t.

dems will do worse all over the country because of him both at the federal and state level, which means even more gerrymandering.

and Bernie is not even a serious candidate. he’s a whiny child

“I’m going to take away your healthcare and replace it with Medicare....”

Just shut the fuck up bern.

“The janitor at Apple should be on Apple’s board of directors too.” - Bernie Sanders

the guy has no serious ideas. he’s an 80 year old millennial college student

Load Metric
    have you even seen the positions biden has taken over the years?

fucking amy and pete dont even have positions.

and warren wants to shut down wall street.

i hear you on the gerrymandering etc, thats a legit concern.

but its as if youre blaming bernie for being the only thing on the menu the left can stomach.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also even if you believe, as i do, that bernie will get exactly fuckall of his platform promises pushed through the house, much less the senate, the house will pass enough watered down initiatives that will get slapped down by the republican senate that the dems will have a perfectly viable obstructionism accusation to levy against the gop during the 2022 senate race.

"america you chose progressive politics that we cant deliver unless you give us the senate" etc etc.

thats a good pitch right there.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i have one (1) concern and its going to be the market imploding because repo withdrawls and no ones going to have the common sense to give a SOTU where thats explained in terms team retard can even understand.

because you cant tax the rich 52% when the rich suddenly lose half their net worth and are sitting out a bear market.

Load Metric
    JUST IN: Pete Buttigieg's campaign alleges there are "irregularities" in the Nevada caucuses vote - CNN

this nigga right here

Load Metric
    JUST IN: Pete Buttigieg's campaign alleges there are "irregularities" in the Nevada caucuses vote - CNN

this nigga right here
    Wow, can't believe he's gonna pull a Sanders

Load Metric
    So are we just glossing over the fact chang lives in Delaware and claims the philly suburbs marrone people

Load Metric
    Marrone

Load Metric
    That was before the internet.

Mike Bloomberg is no Bill Clinton.

Load Metric

this nigga right here
    Gay Pete wants his silver medal and credit for only losing by 30 points

Currently our data shows that this is a razor thin margin for second place in Nevada," said Hari Sevugan, Buttigieg's deputy campaign manager, about the letter. "And due to irregularities and a number of unresolved questions we have raised with the Nevada Democratic Party, it's unclear what the final results will be."

Load Metric
    also even if you believe, as i do, that bernie will get exactly fuckall of his platform promises pushed through the house, much less the senate, the house will pass enough watered down initiatives that will get slapped down by the republican senate that the dems will have a perfectly viable obstructionism accusation to levy against the gop during the 2022 senate race.

"america you chose progressive politics that we cant deliver unless you give us the senate" etc etc.

thats a good pitch right there.

except the republicans will take the house if bernie is president, so nothing will come out of the house

Load Metric
    Blake honestly ur the worst just stop

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    im sure there are quite a few mentally ill dems who prioritize their own material advantages over a functional government and the long term survival of our species who would choose trump over bernie.

honestly blake youre absolutely hysterical over bernie. show us on the doll where he hurt you.
    i think Bernie will have a materially adverse impact on the rest of the Democrats running that other democrat nominees wouldn’t.

dems will do worse all over the country because of him both at the federal and state level, which means even more gerrymandering.

“The janitor at Apple should be on Apple’s board of directors too.” - Bernie Sanders

The republicans wet dream is Bernie. Even more than the pretend Indian.

Dems only prayer is that Obama, hrc, or Oprah get involved. Short of that, trump will win by a larger landslide than last time, electorally speaking of course. And I’m glad to put my money where my mouth is for anyone so inclined.

Load Metric
    i have one (1) concern and its going to be the market imploding because repo withdrawls and no ones going to have the common sense to give a SOTU where thats explained in terms team retard can even understand.

because you cant tax the rich 52% when the rich suddenly lose half their net worth and are sitting out a bear market.

Tine..... I just can’t.

1/10 people don’t understand how the economy all comes together. It can’t be taught in 30 minutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Dems only prayer is that Obama, hrc, or Oprah get involved. Short of that, trump will win by a larger landslide than last time, electorally speaking of course. And I’m glad to put my money where my mouth is for anyone so inclined.
    This is such bullshit.
    Bernie Sanders is not Hillary Clinton.
    People actually like Bernie.

It is Trump that will lose by a huge landslide.

Trump will be so embarrassed by the loss that he will never show his fake tan face in public again.

It will be the biggest win in Democratic history.

Comments

MumblesBadly: One can only dream.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    neocon turned neolib in meltdown mode

im not counting Bernie out to beat trump just because everything might be a scam, trying to screw a guy does wonders for his support

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    trying to screw a guy does wonders for his support

this is an extremely important point.

Load Metric

#not-exactly-never-honestly-but-yeah-i-mean-youknow-nevertrump

Load Metric

#not-exactly-never-honestly-but-yeah-i-mean-youknow-nevertrump

This nigga just said “slight tax increase”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

This is such bullshit.
    Bernie Sanders is not Hillary Clinton.
    People actually like Bernie.

It is Trump that will lose by a huge landslide.

Trump will be so embarrassed by the loss that he will never show his fake tan face in public again.

It will be the biggest win in Democratic history.

Sounds like you are ready to put your money where your mouth is.

I’d advise against it personally but I’ve been wrong before.

Thread Information