Page 38 of 223 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    “Blood is on the hands of both parties that supported regime change in Iraq”

- Tulsi
    I think she’s hot, so I’m voting for her. It’s pretty much a high school student body election at this point.
    She does look good for her age

Load Metric
    literally the only good news tonight was that exactly anyone on that stage is more qualified for the presidency than trump, and no one said anything so bat shit that centerist republicans / indiependants would be unable to support them as a lesser evil.

also biden has like 8m cash on hand, warren has like 26m, and bernie has around 36m, which is a pretty good sign.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pete doesn’t sound completely crazy so that’s a plus.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Was it me or was Booker’s angle basically begging everyone up there to pick him as VP?

Comments

sonatine: good read

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

pretty coge quote:

"If mayor pete was married to some boring-ass woman named Joan everyone would recognize him for exactly what he is: an Eisenhower republican polling at 0% among people making under $100k"

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The Democrats better fall with the ball at the one yard line and let the clock run down to 1 second and call a time out.

If they sack Trump now - some (any) Republican with a pulse will walk into the end zone and spike the ball

That was a pitiful performance tonight

Load Metric
    AOC just endorsed bernie.

shit just got real.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Democrats better fall with the ball at the one yard line and let the clock run down to 1 second and call a time out.

If they sack Trump now some (any) Republican with a pulse will walk into the end zone and spike the ball

That was a pitiful performance tonight

it was what it was and im not sure ive ever seen one of these from either side of the aisle that wasnt hack theater designed to make the presenters look clever and relatable.

also with trump having single handedly unraveled the political fabric of the middle east in one phone call like _days_ ago, a bunch of boomers trying to get their message heard in an impossibly dysfunctional format is really pretty benign stuff.

Load Metric
    jesus christ you fucking idiot tine whaaaaaaaaat is the difference you obviously arent moving to california where we pay 4.30 a gallon for gas in la so this is you caring about which faggot democrat is gonna democrat look at your shitty state of new york HOWS THAT INFRASTRUCTURE BRAH we literally are getting nailed for this shit in la and the governor wants to spend it on fucking trains this is what a one party state is they can go on for a while but the failure will be spectacular just a light 1 trilly in unfunded pension shit in california but were fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee also while you are the worst you are ONE OF THE ONLY FEW WHO WILL LATE NIGHT TENNIS GAMBLE WITH ME and this is honestly all that i care about from my internet friends 2k19

Comments

Sanlmar: Controlled burning is healthy

Load Metric
    The Democratic foot dragging over impeachment became crystal clear to me and is the best strategy else some Republican grabs the reigns and gets all vigilante with his own kind - becoming a lone sane hero

In which case he runs virtually unopposed in the general against one of that motley cru we just witnessed

Sorry for the sports analogy tine

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I love how giddy sonatine and the like are in this thread, as if any of these shmedricks have a chance come 2020.

Keep knocking our President, instead of propping yourselves as a better option. Worked great in 2016 for ya.

What ever happened to Gary Johnson? According to some political quizzes, he was the most aligned to my ideas last election

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I love how giddy sonatine and the like are in this thread, as if any of these shmedricks have a chance come 2020.

Keep knocking our President, instead of propping yourselves as a better option. Worked great in 2016 for ya.

What ever happened to Gary Johnson? According to some political quizzes, he was the most aligned to my ideas last election
    We’re heading for a 2016 rematch.

Btw, I voted for Johnson in 2016 and hated it but it was better than having to admit I voted for DT or HC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    jesus christ you fucking idiot tine whaaaaaaaaat is the difference you obviously arent moving to california where we pay 4.30 a gallon for gas in la so this is you caring about which faggot democrat is gonna democrat look at your shitty state of new york HOWS THAT INFRASTRUCTURE BRAH we literally are getting nailed for this shit in la and the governor wants to spend it on fucking trains this is what a one party state is they can go on for a while but the failure will be spectacular just a light 1 trilly in unfunded pension shit in california but were fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee also while you are the worst you are ONE OF THE ONLY FEW WHO WILL LATE NIGHT TENNIS GAMBLE WITH ME and this is honestly all that i care about from my internet friends 2k19

its hilarious that people consider ny a blue state, we literally cant legalize marijuana because every fucking community outside NYC and Woodstock are red farmers who believe weed isnt christian so it shouldnt be sold in their awful dilapidated shanty towns.

also its soops weird that you havent invited me to late night tennis gambling.

Load Metric
    sorry what the fuck is going on here every fucking person in cali and new york has been an elected democrat and they fucking suck but now ur stepping up to our gambling i saw you dip your faggot toe in on a pre season nba but i wasnt sure it was real

Load Metric
    but hey the weathers great and you make more money out here so you put up with it #shoutdemocrats its a fucking joke if you make less than 250k a year

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    AOC just endorsed bernie.

shit just got real.
    remember that old sig file somebody had?

it said something like " whenever you're faced with a difficult decision ask yourself what micon would do, then do the opposite"

this applies to aoc as well..10fold
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

pretty coge quote:

"If mayor pete was married to some boring-ass woman named Joan everyone would recognize him for exactly what he is: an Eisenhower republican polling at 0% among people making under $100k"
    That doesn't sound so bad.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    but hey the weathers great and you make more money out here so you put up with it #shoutdemocrats its a fucking joke if you make less than 250k a year

some blockchain-fintech soft bank offered me so much money to come aboard that i didnt think their business model could sustain it so i passed. its just fucking wild out there.

pnw less so but its not like its going to be out here in ny, where tech wagers seriously are like 10-15% higher than they were in 2001. i work remote so i was able to keep my package intact when i moved but if i had to survive on nyc tech wages i would absolutely just start doing heroin constantly.

Load Metric
    lol i forgot about this fag shit

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 1.47.34 AM.png
Views: 141
Size:  1.01 MB

no weed no poker no gambling on tennis *fuck yourself* ny.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN is idiotic and is making it very difficult to view this debate in the arCHives.

They are banning it from YouTube, and it is hard to find on their own site.

Here are the links to see it:

Part 1: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...breaking-news/

Part 2: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...breaking-news/

Part 3: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...breaking-news/

Part 4: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...breaking-news/

Thread Information