Page 57 of 223 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    sorry did she just say shes a woman of color?

the fact that she thinks her service and nationalism is somehow a prophylactic against also being a useful idiot for russia is frankly alarming.

joy behar is kicking the ever loving shit out of her.

joy: "were you against that war?"

tulsi: "i believed the lies."

joy: "so did [clinton]."

fucking bodied.

she almost makes sense, she just needs to mention 9/11 a few dozen more times.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    exactly zero point zero white males have looked at tulsi gabbard and not seen a white woman.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i'm torn on if you're just trolling diggy or if you really are a person that would type something positive about joy behar

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i'm torn on if you're just trolling diggy or if you really are a person that would type something positive about joy behar

Nah. Tine likes Clinton cause she has just the right amount of evil in her.

Load Metric
    He's lashing out and acting erratic because he knows he's wrong. And when he finishes coming around the bend on the truth, I will not gloat but will welcome him with open arms + celebrate w/ him.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    He's lashing out and acting erratic because he knows he's wrong. And when he finishes coming around the bend on the truth, I will not gloat but will welcome him with open arms + celebrate w/ him.
    I feel the same way.

Load Metric
    it will make for a great trip report.

for OSA to read.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I feel the same way.
    Most romantic thing I've ever read about a colon.

Comments

diggydow:

Load Metric
    Tulsi Gabbard was born in American Samoa, Samoa Islands, which is in Polynesia. Tulsi is part Samoan.

Kamala Harris is half-black and Elizabeth Warren is part native American Indian.

Comments

Tellafriend: good stuff

diggydow:

Load Metric
    Celebrate what? Getting 8th place in Iowa?

Load Metric
    Druff and Sanlmar are probably going to like the recent polls results in 2016 swing states that David Pakman discusses in a recent episode of his show.

Here are the notable highlights:

Name:  99556BA9-C80F-4332-95E4-9FF21BB0B23C.png
Views: 503
Size:  497.3 KB

Name:  2CF3F5F2-BFEF-4C93-BD6E-8D351FCCD1CF.png
Views: 507
Size:  449.0 KB

Here’s the clip segment of that episode:

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All of these numbers actually bode well for Trump.

The "challenger" candidate to the incumbent will usually poll better during primary season than they do in the actual general election.

Why? Because the challenger is not yet tested regarding the negativity and scrutiny of a general election campaign. Think of Bernie, for example. How much has he been scrutinized or attacked (aside from by a few on the right)? Very little.

How much will he be scrutinized and attacked if he's the Democratic candidate? A ton.

So this is waaaaaaaaay early to be posting hypothetical Trump matchup numbers, aside from comparing how all of the main Democratic candidates would perform, and perhaps drawing something out of that regarding who would be most electable. But even that can be tough to conclude.

Anyway, with Trump either ahead or closely behind in the battleground states against the Big Three, he's got a decent chance to win all or most of them.

I do agree that Warren or Bernie will turn off swing voters, and even ones who don't care much for Trump will hold their nose and vote for him anyway, if the other choice is a far lefty with radical proposals.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also the GOP needs to face reality that this is probably going to be the last election where they can reliably carry Texas.

It may very well shift permanently blue in 2024, which will be a big problem for them.

This won't be a factor in 2020, though. I actually hope that the Democratic candidate and the DNC sink resources into trying to win Texas this time around.

Load Metric
    Also the GOP needs to face reality that this is probably going to be the last election where they can reliably carry Texas.

It may very well shift permanently blue in 2024, which will be a big problem for them.

This won't be a factor in 2020, though. I actually hope that the Democratic candidate and the DNC sink resources into trying to win Texas this time around.
    You just need to explain the benefits of lower taxes to the brown people, druff.

LULZ

Load Metric
    Honestly, it doesn't really matter who goes up against Trump.

People are so sick of seeing and hearing about Trump every single day that they would vote for Bugs Bunny if he ran against Trump. Bugs Bunny would win by a landslide.

Load Metric

[ laughs in gerrymandering ]

Load Metric

[ laughs in gerrymandering ]
    The most visible symbol of the Texas Legislature's disdain for Austin and Travis County is the Central Texas congressional map. Parts of five congressional districts are located in Travis County – yet not one of those districts is "anchored" (i.e., has a majority of its residents or voters) in Travis. Austin, the 11th largest U.S. city, is also the largest without an anchoring district or a congressman whose primary responsibility is representing the city.
    Name:  D49E9A2E-6DFD-41E5-8382-5461B9A7463C.jpeg
Views: 410
Size:  61.5 KB
    Gotta luv District 35.

Comments

SPIT this: lol wow

MumblesBadly: And SCOTUS approves of such political bullshit.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-07-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Honestly, it doesn't really matter who goes up against Trump.

People are so sick of seeing and hearing about Trump every single day that they would vote for Bugs Bunny if he ran against Trump. Bugs Bunny would win by a landslide.

yeah man just like last election. idiot.

Comments

1marley1: Idiot

Tellafriend: Offset

duped_samaritan: Onset

SPIT this: reset
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information