Page 83 of 223 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Ugh you were right sonatine, Tulsi is totally "Trump with tits," and she proved it today - https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1203691049794899969

She never publicly disagrees with him or challenges him on anything!
    Yeah, calling out the President on Twitter isn't something Trump would ever do.

Comments

diggydow: A very dumb comment! SAD!

sonatine: anti-cult rep deployed

Load Metric
    Yeah, and she also drinks water, just like Trump! Good point.

That, and Trumpian Tulsi is the ONLY candidate to criticize Trump on Twitter! What a "Trump with tits" she is!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You're treating this economy like the actual two bubbles we had in modern times (the 1995-2000 tech/dotcom boom and the 2003-2007 housing boom), where it was 100% clear to anyone with a brain that it was artificial, and that a big crash was coming at some point.

The economy this time around isn't largely driven up by a single overvalued industry, thus your "Titanic" comparison doesn't apply. Much of what you wrote above is either untrue, or misleading.

Healthcare is a horror show, but it is the culmination of a lot of factors which have existed for decades, and is not the fault of any one party or Administration. Plus, all of the plans that Democrats have for it (aside from Biden, who seems to want to do nothing) will just make it worse.

The gig economy is difficult to prevent without local or state ordinances regulating it. This isn't something that can really be handled at the federal level. It's a (flawed) form of temporary employment which has popped up recently because of the recent availability of apps enabling it.

We are not less educated, and we aren't failing to compete with foreign workers from a skill standpoint. We are failing from to compete only from an economic standpoint, when third-world workers are willing to do the same job for much less via outsourcing. But that's not a matter of education.

People "holding down several jobs to make ends meet" has been long exaggerated, and much of it is a result of poor money management skills. I actually know several people in my personal life who fit this description (not poker players), and these people otherwise seem very functional and normal in the rest of their lives. But when it comes to managing their money, they're a trainwreck, and then I inevitably hear them complain about how unfair life is when they find themselves broke. I don't bother to get involved, and just nod my head. Aside from the poorest segment of the population, the basic standard of living in the US is actually the best it's ever been.
    The jury only recessed long enough to take a pee. We rule in favor of Sonatine unanimously. No one is more shocked than myself.

This is a bubble of QE, cheap speculative money funding idiotic venture.

Just look to declining autos and manufacturing sales .. layoffs etc to see just how weak we really are in real terms. We can argue this point .....

....or you can just wait for the further easing which is inevitably coming as proof he’s right.

Except Tesla.... that’s real.
    The health of the trucking industry is a strong indicator of the strength of the national economy. And it’s been a bad year for trucking. Here’s are some recent news stories in that regard.

Another 1,000 truck drivers lost their jobs in November, and it's a chilling sign for the economy
    https://www.businessinsider.com/truc...report-2019-12

An American trucking giant is slated to declare bankruptcy — and it may leave more than 3,200 truck drivers stranded and jobless
    https://www.businessinsider.com/cela...randed-2019-12
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The jury only recessed long enough to take a pee. We rule in favor of Sonatine unanimously. No one is more shocked than myself.

Just look to declining autos and manufacturing sales .. layoffs etc to see just how weak we really are in real terms. We can argue this point .....

....or you can just wait for the further easing which is inevitably coming as proof he’s right.

The health of the trucking industry is a strong indicator of the strength of the national economy. And it’s been a bad year for trucking. Here’s are some recent news stories in that regard.

Another 1,000 truck drivers lost their jobs in November, and it's a chilling sign for the economy

An American trucking giant is slated to declare bankruptcy — and it may leave more than 3,200 truck drivers stranded and jobless

Big fucking deal. In life you have to adapt. Cant have the same job for 40+ years. Boohoo. Make a plan and execute it.

Load Metric
    Ugh you were right sonatine, Tulsi is totally "Trump with tits," and she proved it today

She never publicly disagrees with him or challenges him on anything!
    It doesn’t matter.

She probably won’t qualify for the next Democratic debate which is on December 19th but neither will Mike Bloomberg who is polling higher but has zero donors.

Load Metric
    TULSI IS SUPER NUMBER ONE PATRIOT AMERICAN

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

“[Last year,] of course, was as good a year as the truck market has ever had — it was a record year in a number of ways,” Transport Futures Principal and Economist Noel Perry said during an interview on Transport Topics Radio, which is heard on SiriusXM Radio. “The spot market started the year at extraordinarily tight levels, and the contract market has been tight all year. So, it was a great year.”

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/truc...er-growth-2019

moron, didn't see you commenting on how trump had your business booming the best it ever has in 17 and 18, now it's slowing down and you wanna blame trump and economy? lol typical liberal trash

Comments

OSA: got em

limitles: Idiots

Load Metric

That, and Trumpian Tulsi is the ONLY candidate to criticize Trump on Twitter! What a "Trump with tits" she is!
    Тулси не пришлось бы использовать гугл переводчик.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Salty_Aus: The frequency with which you call someone stupid or ignorant, is disproportionate to a cunt of your stature.

scribimus indocti doctique

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

The sonatine / any typical coward move:

1. Parrot smear/innuendo heard on DNC-controlled MSM

2. Have smear refuted / evidence to the contrary provided

3. Immediately abandon smear while refusing to explicitly acknowledge contradictory evidence, and pivot to childish insult or alternative smear

4. Repeat a week later (often the same, refuted smear, with no alterations)

Comments

duped_samaritan: Copy pasting the same thing over and over...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You know who should enter?

Chelsea Clinton.

What an amazing story that would be. She is officially old enough for the first time, lol. I would watch purely for entertainment value.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Chelsea Clinton.

What an amazing story that would be. She is officially old enough for the first time, lol. I would watch purely for entertainment value.
    Her parents hooked her up and she is on the board of a bunch of companies with millions of $$ in stock options. She is making too much $$ as a stay at home mom to give it up to work.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Chelsea Clinton.

Her parents hooked her up and she is on the board of a bunch of companies with millions of $$ in stock options. She is making too much $$ as a stay at home mom to give it up to work.

Which is why she would do this as a thank you for setting her up for a nice life.

Load Metric
    The Clintons are finally finished running for political office.

Hopefully.

Load Metric
    this site has the worst memes on the internet

Load Metric
    I have decided not to participate in the debate I wasn't invited to.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

How dare you

Thread Information