Page 37 of 223 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

its all lining up perfectly for the big money donors to say PLZ HILLARY WE NEED U

Dont think it's a coincidence she scheduled this the night after a debate. If the theme is shitshow tonight, hillary will be in next week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so is the left going to bring up the fact that warren pretended to be an american indian and literally called herself 'the first tenured woman of color tenured professor at Harvard Law'?

because im pretty sure the rights going to bring it up for the duration of the election and probably not even bother to bring up anything else.

11 more months of this:

It’s kind of funny to see the rest of the country’s fascination with Warren. Massachusetts is one of the most liberal states on the planet and we dismissed her a long time ago.

Fraud

You don’t feel any juice for her locally. She’s prolly some kind of default choice atm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

11 more months of this:

It’s kind of funny to see the rest of the country’s fascination with Warren. Massachusetts is one of the most liberal states on the planet and we dismissed her a long time ago.

Fraud

You don’t feel any juice for her locally. She’s prolly some kind of default choice atm
    Hardly. Between early June and early September, Warren’s polling numbers in Massachusetts more than doubled to be nearly tied with Joe Biden. And those September figures are already a month old, during which time Warren has pulled ahead of Biden nationally.

Name:  DC8D02F1-678C-43FC-8748-30C5FBF3ED02.png
Views: 178
Size:  112.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Fraud

Hardly. Between early June and early September, Warren’s polling numbers in Massachusetts more than doubled to be nearly tied with Joe Biden. And those September figures are already a month old, during which time Warren has pulled ahead of Biden nationally.

Hardly? Precisely.

You might think a liberal Senator would be the front runner in her own state. She was not. Not by a long shot according to your first poll (from Boston based Suffolk)

My god man, we are talking communist Massachusetts. We know her best and that’s her problem.

As alternatives to Biden and Warren became less realistic she became a default choice albeit second place.

Strong moves lol

Load Metric

Hardly? Precisely.

You might think a liberal Senator would be the front runner in her own state. She was not. Not by a long shot according to your first poll (from Boston based Suffolk)

My god man, we are talking communist Massachusetts. We know her best and that’s her problem.

As alternatives to Biden and Warren became less realistic she became a default choice albeit second place.

Strong moves lol
    While Massachusetts has high taxes, and a historical strong union presence, it is NOT as liberal as you say. It is much more of a corporatist Dem state, which is why it has had two highly respected and well-liked moderate Republicans as governor within the past two decades (William Weld and Mitt Romney). It’s just that the Dem Party is more entrenched in local politics due to a long history of locally tolerated graft. So the GOP only succeeds by putting up reform-mind candidates. New Jersey is similar in that way. Vermont, on the other hand, is a very liberal state.

Edit: Meant to include “NOT” in first sentence.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-16-2019 at 12:18 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    While Massachusetts has high taxes, and a historical strong union presence, it is as liberal as you say. It is much more of a corporatist Dem state, which is why it has had two highly respected and well-liked moderate Republicans as governor within the past two decades (William Weld and Mitt Romney). It’s just that the Dem Party is more entrenched in local politics due to a long history of locally tolerated graft. So the GOP only succeeds by putting up reform-mind candidates. New Jersey is similar in that way. Vermont, on the other hand, is a very liberal state.
    So to review, Senior Dem Mass Senator Warren was not initially the favorite Dem candidate in Democratic Mass and is not now.

If she cannot succeed in Mass what exactly would be her ideal environment? We looking at 6 or 7 states that aren’t familiar with her shenanigans?

I remember her getting ripped for drawing half a million per annum for teaching one class or some such story that had terrible optics.

Thus, the manufactured “poor Elizabeth” “I’m oppressed like you” nonsense.

Not that I give a particular shit about any of these shysters
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-15-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Load Metric
    so basically tulsi is a republican who pretends shes a democrat because republicans cant win in hawaii? is that where this is going?

the sheer volume of wtf caliber nonsense shes spewing directly from right wing and alt-right echo chambers isnt much of an improvement over the current team retard leadership.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Makes you wonder which dark money source has been funding her campaign... the Koch brothers?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Warren currently getting slapped around about her Medicare for all.

Load Metric
    warren sounds like shes finally understanding that she's the new pace car and its giving her a panic attack.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    god bernie sounds great tonight, but he's such a fucking mess.

Load Metric
    oh my god biden is falling apart.

Load Metric
    OMG. He just mistakenly said he would eliminate the capital gains tax, and then said “no, I’d raise it to 39%!” And that isn’t “demonizing rich people?” Total bullshit, and I was leaning toward him before as the only sane candidate. I stand corrected.

Load Metric
    Did I just see Ronald Reagan Jr. pimping for atheists? I’ve never hallucinated smoking pot before. Maybe it’s time to stop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Did I just see Ronald Reagan Jr. pimping for atheists? I’ve never hallucinated smoking pot before. Maybe it’s time to stop.
    “I’m not afraid to burn in hell”

One of the great tag lines ever.

Load Metric
    “Blood is on the hands of both parties that supported regime change in Iraq”

- Tulsi

Warren droning on about Trump. Never expressed her own idea. Getting close to changing channel

Load Metric
    While Massachusetts has high taxes, and a historical strong union presence, it is NOT as liberal as you say. It is much more of a corporatist Dem state, which is why it has had two highly respected and well-liked moderate Republicans as governor within the past two decades (William Weld and Mitt Romney). It’s just that the Dem Party is more entrenched in local politics due to a long history of locally tolerated graft. So the GOP only succeeds by putting up reform-mind candidates. New Jersey is similar in that way. Vermont, on the other hand, is a very liberal state.

Edit: Meant to include “NOT” in first sentence.
    So to review, Senior Dem Mass Senator Warren was not initially the favorite Dem candidate in Democratic Mass and is not now.

If she cannot succeed in Mass what exactly would be her ideal environment? We looking at 6 or 7 states that aren’t familiar with her shenanigans?

I remember her getting ripped for drawing half a million per annum for teaching one class or some such story that had terrible optics.

Thus, the manufactured “poor Elizabeth” “I’m oppressed like you” nonsense.

Not that I give a particular shit about any of these shysters
    That poll is over a month old, and nationally, she has risen to lead the pack since then. Those much more recent national results portend that she would be leading at this time in Massachusetts also.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-16-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    OMG. He just mistakenly said he would eliminate the capital gains tax, and then said “no, I’d raise it to 39%!” And that isn’t “demonizing rich people?” Total bullshit, and I was leaning toward him before as the only sane candidate. I stand corrected.
    Separate from the issue of Biden showing his age-related mental deterioration, it makes total sense to tax capital gains the same as earned income after adjusting capital gains for inflation.

P.S. In fact, because the unsystematic risk of financial assets can be diversified away, while that of human capital cannot, earned income should face a lower tax rate than inflation-adjusted capital gains of financial assets in order to put them in a comparable footing with respect to compensation for risk-bearing.

Comments

Jayjami: Total bs, not even worth a response.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Load Metric
    “Blood is on the hands of both parties that supported regime change in Iraq”

- Tulsi
    I think she’s hot, so I’m voting for her. It’s pretty much a high school student body election at this point.

Load Metric
    Ugh.

Trump has enabled Christian genocide, raped and assaulted countless women, effectively committed treason and can't verbalize a cogent thought longer than eight words...and is going to be reelected.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    tulsi literally has an article about Syrian gas attacks on her website that even the authors/thinktank that published it have admitted is totally wrong.

but by far my biggest concern about her is that she's part of that whole 'we gotta move past the years of gaslighting, incompetence, and abuse from a malignant narcissist because holding him accountable will tear this country apart'.

1) bull shit lol

2) that's some serious 'imma stick with my violent, psychotic, toxic husband for the benefit of the kids' type shit

3) the fucking law is clear; criminals dont get to break it because of public opinion, least of all among the least functional, productive, and intelligent quadrant of society.

also im hearing a lot of shit about how shes in some sort of islamaphobic / anti-lgbtqadfadsf cult and im kinda not touching that one because it honestly does sound like either some bernie bro agitprop or straight outta RT.com, but the more she opens her fuckin mouth the more realistic it seems.

Thread Information