Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy chick Anne Heche on DD watch after double car accident

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Crazy chick Anne Heche on DD watch after double car accident

Anne Heche has never been mentally stable.

In 2000, wearing only a bra and shorts, she drove to a semi-remote area near Fresno, walked 1.5 miles, and knocked on a stranger's door. The stranger, another woman, recognized her and let her come in, and in fact let Heche shower there. However, when Heche didn't seem to want to leave, and was acting erratically, the woman called the police, who took Heche to a mental hospital.

She was also famously dating Ellen Degeneres in the late 1990s, but broke up in August 2000 -- just days after the incident near Fresno described above. She had never dated women before or since. Some attributed the relationship to Heche simply using Ellen for publicity.

On August 5, 2022, she first drove into a line of garages at an apartment complex. Nobody was hurt, and the damage was minor, but she quickly backed her car up and sped off.

Days before, she had appeared on a podcast and seemed both confused and incomprehensible.

Unfortunately, right after that garage crash, she kept driving erratically, and smashed right into a house in Mar Vista, CA (near Los Angeles). The house caught fire and mostly burned. The woman inside it "narrowly escaped" without harm. However, Anne is presently in a coma and in critical condition.

Oddly, her representatives have been putting out mixed messages, first stating Anne was in critical condition, then claiming she was in stable condition, and now claiming that she's been in critical condition and in a coma the whole time.

What??

In any case, this might be the end for her.

https://deadline.com/2022/08/anne-he...sh-1235087666/

Heche previously stated that her mental illness is a result of being sexually molested as a child, but I have to imagine it's some kind of hereditary disorder.

Load Metric
    How drunk do you have to be to destroy an entire house?

Shit. She'll be lucky just to be alive. Whatever career she had left is over. Whatever money she has left will be gone.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mental illness is terrible, good luck getting you life in order kid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    How drunk do you have to be to destroy an entire house?

Shit. She'll be lucky just to be alive. Whatever career she had left is over. Whatever money she has left will be gone.

Based on a few things I’ve read and heard it’s likely just a matter of time before she passes. The burns are pretty serious she’s listed now in extremely critical and in a medical Induced coma. I’d put her odds worse then mine were with Covid last year. (Hey I made it but her risk for infection from burns and fluid/electrolyte imbalance due to the burns is pretty bad not to mention if she possibly suffered inhalation burns and that’s the case her lungs likely will eventually fail Totally unfortunately.)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    She did date another woman in the past year. Also, in the movie Bowfinger, the Heather Graham character was allegedly based on her.

Load Metric
    wtf
    i saw her recently in some "popcorned planet" live streams
    with her girlfriend Ami Goodheart (about the Johnny Depp / Eastern Columbia Building stuff etc.)
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I didn't realize about the Ami Goodheart thing. I will admit I was not closely following Anne Heche's life prior to this. I guess she actually is bi. I had always seen the Ellen relationship as something to elevate her career, and the fact that she dated all men after that (and before) seemed to bolster that, but apparently not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I didn't realize about the Ami Goodheart thing. I will admit I was not closely following Anne Heche's life prior to this. I guess she actually is bi. I had always seen the Ellen relationship as something to elevate her career, and the fact that she dated all men after that (and before) seemed to bolster that, but apparently not.

I don’t think it’s a stretch or playing armchair psychiatrist to assume she had a personality disorder. They’re governed by fear of abandonment and almost are hard to classify sexually other than generally promiscuous because their primary fear is being alone to the point they’ll let almost anyone in the door or spend time with anyone that makes them feel less alone.

She was known to have mental health issues that included long stays. Her father molested her for years growing up and was one of the first known patients to die from AIDS while being a preacher. She said he was a sexual deviant addict who viewed everyone as a sexual object. Her brother died weeks after her father. She was estranged from her mother for talking about her father. She had serious daddy issues and was involved with a lot of older men when she first hit town, including Steve Martin.

She kind of checks every box for a personality disorder. From women I’ve known with it, they age poorly. Lots of addiction issues and life becomes harder as their beauty fades. Easy to manipulate and have constant company and attention and pull strings when you’re a beautiful young woman. Not as easy as life rolls on.

She’s probably better off if she dies as that’s a horrible existence that trends worse the older you get as the company you keep becomes of a lower quality. Those girls are almost impossible to cure if you don’t catch them at 14. The men with it end up in prison and are labeled anti-social.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I don’t think it’s a stretch or playing armchair psychiatrist to assume she had a personality disorder. They’re governed by fear of abandonment and almost are hard to classify sexually other than generally promiscuous because their primary fear is being alone to the point they’ll let almost anyone in the door or spend time with anyone that makes them feel less alone.

She was known to have mental health issues that included long stays. Her father molested her for years growing up and was one of the first known patients to die from AIDS while being a preacher. She said he was a sexual deviant addict who viewed everyone as a sexual object. Her brother died weeks after her father. She was estranged from her mother for talking about her father. She had serious daddy issues and was involved with a lot of older men when she first hit town, including Steve Martin.

She kind of checks every box for a personality disorder. From women I’ve known with it, they age poorly. Lots of addiction issues and life becomes harder as their beauty fades. Easy to manipulate and have constant company and attention and pull strings when you’re a beautiful young woman. Not as easy as life rolls on.

She’s probably better off if she dies as that’s a horrible existence that trends worse the older you get as the company you keep becomes of a lower quality. Those girls are almost impossible to cure if you don’t catch them at 14. The men with it end up in prison and are labeled anti-social.
    It’s a thoroughly sad story. A gruesome way to die as well.

I’m keeping a close eye on that fraud Ellen Degeneres. Every time I see my wife watching that show I make a nasty remark.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It’s a thoroughly sad story. A gruesome way to die as well.

I’m keeping a close eye on that fraud Ellen Degeneres. Every time I see my wife watching that show I make a nasty remark.
    Your wife must be watching reruns, because it ended in May 2022.

The whole "work culture" controversy sunk her. The goofy, amiable lesbian next door image was shattered, and everyone realized she was just another abusive, entitled celebrity.

I do think some of that was exaggerated (lol "racist microaggressions"), but I think she was probably a shitty person to work for, and had an ego which made her believe she could abuse people without consequence.

Comments

Sanlmar: I asked & indeed reruns. Your skin crawls watching Ellen interact with guests. Fraud

Load Metric
    Article I just read pretty much confirms my suspicion. She has inhalation burns plus major severe burns on her body. She’s not going to make it if she does she’s going to need a massive miracle.

https://mamasuncut.com/anne-heche-grim-update/

Load Metric
    so they found coke and fentanyl in her blood.

its possible the fentanyl part happened in the hospital but the more likely explanation at this point is that she did a line of coke adulterated with fentanyl and basically lost control of her car because of it and holy shit this is so fucking grim and im just so goddamned relieved that i dont fuck with drugs anymore.

like drugs are great dont get me wrong but now is not the time, historically speaking.

jesus...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so they found coke and fentanyl in her blood.

its possible the fentanyl part happened in the hospital but the more likely explanation at this point is that she did a line of coke adulterated with fentanyl and basically lost control of her car because of it and holy shit this is so fucking grim and im just so goddamned relieved that i dont fuck with drugs anymore.

like drugs are great dont get me wrong but now is not the time, historically speaking.

jesus...
    George Floyd would be very upset

Load Metric
    Report is Heche isn’t viable and is only on life support to determine if she can be an organ donor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Report is Heche isn’t viable and is only on life support to determine if she can be an organ donor.
    Correct. She has a brain injury and possibly brain dead already.

https://deadline.com/2022/08/anne-he...rt-1235090375/

Anne Heche’s family and friends had been hoping for a miracle following the Emmy-winning actor’s horrific car crash last Friday. It didn’t come, and her closest ones are making the difficult decision to take her off life support after she was pronounced brain dead. She is being kept on a ventilator until it’s determined whether any organs not damaged in the crash and subsequent fire can be donated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Correct. She has a brain injury and possibly brain dead already.
    You see the video of Heche trying to get up from the gurney? 2:05 & 2:52. Considering her injuries this was creepy af.

I kinda wish I never got involved in this story. BCR’s post about her childhood and his guess as to her personality disorder gave this mess some perspective though.

Comments

Forum Wars: No, I didn't see that before. Agree: woman was massively messed up and is paying the ultimate price

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's pretty much over for her.

This was just put out by her representative:

We want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers for Anne's recovery and thank the dedicated staff and wonderful nurses that cared for Anne at the Grossman Burn Center at West Hills hospital.

Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne Heche suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition. She is not expected to survive.

It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable.

Anne had a huge heart and touched everyone she met with her generous spirit. More than her extraordinary talent, she saw spreading kindness and joy as her life’s work --especially moving the needle for acceptance of who you love. She will be remembered for her courageous honesty and dearly missed for her light.
    I'll do the honors.

So you were just talking out of your ass as usual?

Comments

1marley1: Haha. Yup. Exactly
    Last edited by RichardBrodiesCombover.; 08-12-2022 at 02:18 AM.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Whom tf is Anne heche
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    She ded.

Thread Information