Page 111 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Tulsi Gabbard suing Hillary Clinton for $50M in damages, alleging defamation

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/tu...linton-lawsuit

Tulsi has no case.
    Hillary Clinton never even said her name.
    Jill Stein might have a case though.

Comments

sonatine: coge'd me to it

Load Metric
    tulsi is suing hillary for 50m for the russian asset comment.

pretty wild way to spend all the money diggy raised for her but im sure her lawyers need to rack up those billable hours so its not as useless as burning it i suppose.

that said im not sure how many hours they can bill for learning what the legal definition of asset is.

Comments

SPIT this: it's going to the best attorneys!

duped_samaritan: diggy dig
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-22-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I not sure which is more rigged...

The Democratic nomination process for President or The Grammys.

Load Metric
    Biden got triggered by a reporter who called him out for a new attack ad against Bernie after Bernie apologized for what some of his supporters said about Biden.

In that ad, Biden’s claims to have always supported Social Security, never seeking to cut its benefits. The reality? Not as good for Uncle Joe as he’d like to admit.

That ad also claims that Biden is “The Strongest Democrat to Defeat Trump”.

Which is another lie given the latest polling results of hypothetical head-to-head matches between the Dem Party candidates and Trump.

So, why is Biden resorting to such dirty campaigning? Probably because his campaign is panicking now that Bernie has for the first time topped him in the national polls.

Pretty sad, Uncle Joe. Pretty sad.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If Biden loses Iowa, I'm probably firing again on him, because the betting odds will get way better.

Also, Mumbles, if you're going to post multiple graphics, shrink them next time. I removed them.

Comments

duped_samaritan: not a good look

MumblesBadly: Sure thing.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If Biden loses Iowa, I'm probably firing again on him, because the betting odds will get way better.

Also, Mumbles, if you're going to post multiple graphics, shrink them next time. I removed them.

FUN FACT: Joe "taken off the trash heap by obama" Biden received 0.9% of the vote in iowa in 2008

Load Metric
    gotta hand it to bloomberg. he woke up one day and decided to spend a fraction of a fraction of his net worth to destroy whats left of trumps peace of mind and has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

and hes doing it with trump's own 2016 playbook.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

in all seriousness a 5-year old could come up with better insults and probably with less spelling errors.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    in all seriousness a 5-year old could come up with better insults and probably with less spelling errors.
    You can say that, but they are often catchy despite their simplicity, and these labels actually helped sink promising GOP candidates in 2016.

"Low energy Jeb" and "Little Marco" pretty much ended up defining them.

"Lyin' Ted Cruz" didn't catch on very well, but "Crooked Hillary" did. And then of course there's "Pocahontas".

"Mini Mike" would probably catch on if he were to end up being relevant, but I doubt he will.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    gotta hand it to bloomberg. he woke up one day and decided to spend a fraction of a fraction of his net worth to destroy whats left of trumps peace of mind and has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

and hes doing it with trump's own 2016 playbook.
    All these years I thought it was "piece of mind". After a dozen years I finally learned something on this site. It's kind of liberating.

Load Metric
    You can say that, but they are often catchy despite their simplicity, and these labels actually helped sink promising GOP candidates in 2016.

"Lyin' Ted Cruz" didn't catch on very well, but "Crooked Hillary" did. And then of course there's "Pocahontas".

"Mini Mike" would probably catch on if he were to end up being relevant, but I doubt he will.
    ok but can he at least use spellcheck or do i not know how to spell "loses"

Load Metric
    on another note, if bloomberg does an ad strictly on trump's spelling errors, it would be hilarious

Load Metric
    oh and polling shows trump getting crushed by bloomberg and apparently trump is aware of this.

Load Metric
    Just as a reminder, the betting markets have Trump as an overwhelming favorite against any candidate. Just an FYI as you obsess about polls that are skewed to the west coast population centers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Just as a reminder, the betting markets have Trump as an overwhelming favorite against any candidate. Just an FYI as you obsess about polls that are skewed to the west coast population centers.
    polls have bloomberg crushing trump in swing states. not that i put a ton of faith in them, but what i'm stating is fact.

Diamond
    Load Metric

fkn gasbag. a giant "lyin ted" chant in New York gave trump all the momentum again after Cruz just made it 50/50 after winning the Wisconsin primary

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    polls have bloomberg crushing trump in swing states. not that i put a ton of faith in them, but what i'm stating is fact.

means nothing. im a quintessential trump supporter, and the odds of me answering the phone from a random # are 0.2%. I would have to be in a weird mood. also, most of the pollsters are left wing hacks and also world class and they can sometimes figure out which way u will vote by the way someone answers the phone so they can just hang up on some most likely trump voters

Load Metric
    I am probably, along with BCR, the only people that understand polling. The national polls will ALWAYS skew to the Democrat because the west coast and upper east cost are over-sampled.

In the 7 or 8 states that matter, Trump is break even or ahead. There is simply not a candidate on the stage that can beat Trump. Now if there is a brokered convention and Michelle Obama is nominated than who knows. If anyone thinks a senile Biden or a Sanders whack job is going to carry say Wisconsin, you are lying to yourself. Michigan? The only reason it has been a Democratic stronghold was due to Detroit. Detroit in the 90s had 1.1M people. Today they are less than 700,000.

Do not doubt me.

Thread Information