Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    I won't be voting for a homo to run our country

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I won't be voting for a homo to run our country
    I thought you were once for Hillary

Load Metric
    wasn't really for her just figured she would win and ofc her and anyone is better than retard trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    wasn't really for her just figured she would win and ofc her and anyone is better than retard trump
    Just a different kind of evil.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: The Nail Has Been Hit On The Head/End Thread Rep

Load Metric
    What happens if Trump calls Pete a faggot? Serious question.

Load Metric
    he goes up in the polls and tards like dish worship him more than ever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Pete could beat trump.
    i really don't think we're even close to this as a country

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pete's supporters can keep deluding themselves that he can be the nominee when virtually zero point zero black people will vote for him.

Biden has SC super locked up. He has Nevada mostly locked up.

If he somehow wins both NH and IA (I don't think he will, but it's possible), then this will pretty much be game over for everyone else.

Pete has totally evaded scrutiny at this point, too. If you listen closely to him, his plans have little substance, and his lines tend to be meaningless political sound bytes. If they really want to dive in and take him apart, they can. Up until now, nobody wanted to go there because he wasn't enough of a factor.

Oh, and I'm just waiting for the moment where someone brings up the black people attacked in South Bend, and how it's clear he's not supportive of the black community, given how view have expressed the desire to vote for him in polling numbers. Then it will be on Pete to say that blacks aren't voting for him because he's gay, which would further piss them off, so he won't say it.

Pete is probably spending every day cursing the fact that black people are such a healthy percentage of the Democratic Party. If the primary only involved white voters, he would win.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is pretty bad. Mayor Pete engaged in a negative checkoff scam in order to collect phony "endorsements".

Basically they fired out e-mails to 400 people and said, "Reply to opt out of endorsing the following plan, otherwise we will say you're endorsing it."

The excuse was that these people all "signed on as endorsers", which apparently wasn't true. Obviously there wouldn't have been the need for this e-mail if the recipients had already endorsed it!

Even Trump's campaign hasn't resorted to something like this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From the Buttigieg campaign:

Our campaign is working to build a multi-racial coalition, and we sought and received input from numerous Black policy experts and advisers to create a comprehensive plan to dismantle systemic racism: the Douglass Plan. We asked a number of Black South Carolinians, as well as South Carolinians from many backgrounds, to support the Douglass Plan, and we are proud and grateful that hundreds agreed to do so.

In the HBCU Times op-ed and in communications with the press, we’ve been clear that not every supporter of the plan is Black, and have never claimed otherwise in any public communication. We never gave the impression publicly that these people were endorsing Pete, only that they supported the plan. After they indicated their support, we reached out to people multiple times giving them the opportunity to review the language of the op-ed and the option to opt-out. We did hear from people who weren’t comfortable being listed and we removed them.

Pete will continue to talk about the Douglass Plan wherever he goes, regardless of the audience, as there are many communities of Americans committed to eradicating racial inequity.
    Uh huh.

I like how they just completely gloss over the scammy nature of an "opt-out if you don't endorse, otherwise we will say you do" collection of endorsements.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    What happens if Trump calls Pete a faggot? Serious question.
    he won't. that's the beauty of it all. it's a badge and an advance to go and collect 200 honor. there isn't an arms length of shit you can attack him for.

in a lot of ways he's like trump but on the other end of the spectrum. so little baggage for him. he's dangerous to trump imo.
    Last edited by mulva; 11-17-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Pete's big advantage is that whites have a disproportionate say in who gets elected due to the fact that two of the whitest states in the country, Iowa and New Hampshire, go first and second. There probably should be more outrage about this from "woke leftists", except it also disproportionately helps their favorite candidates (Warren and Sanders) and hurts Biden.

Pete could also do well in states like California, which votes early in the process this year. In fact if you're in the military in California, you can actually vote /before/ the Iowa Caucus. But even regular people can vote in Cali before the South Carolina primary.

Does anybody have the actual data on the composition of the DNC electorate from 2016? What percentage is black? 20%?
    Last edited by SPIT this; 11-17-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Pete's big advantage is that whites have a disproportionate say in who gets elected due to the fact that two of the whitest states in the country, Iowa and New Hampshire, go first and second. There probably should be more outrage about this from "woke leftists", except it also disproportionately helps their favorite candidates (Warren and Sanders) and hurts Biden.

Pete could also do well in states like California, which votes early in the process this year. In fact if you're in the military in California, you can actually vote /before/ the Iowa Caucus. But even regular people can vote in Cali before the South Carolina primary.

Does anybody have the actual data on the composition of the DNC electorate from 2016? What percentage is black? 20%?

id say his big advantage is that the worst thing hes got going for him is that hes gay.

all he has to do is come to the table with some of that sweet middle class security pillow talk and he should be fine.

that said, we got trump because we let a black guy in the white house.

i think a lot of people are going to wonder what direction the pendulum swings in 8 years if they elect a gay guy.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

id say his big advantage is that the worst thing hes got going for him is that hes gay.

all he has to do is come to the table with some of that sweet middle class security pillow talk and he should be fine.

i think a lot of people are going to wonder what direction the pendulum swings in 8 years if they elect a gay guy.

Surprised though not so surprised you believe this.

On a side note, Mayor Pete being gay doesn't bother me at all. If a gay Republican were running, I'd have no problem voting for him, even in the primary if I thought his politics were best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

On a side note, Mayor Pete being gay doesn't bother me at all. If a gay Republican were running, I'd have no problem voting for him, even in the primary if I thought his politics were best.
    Further evidence that you are completely out of step with the majority of — most politically active — GOPers in our era, i.e. the socially regressive self-identified conservative Christians (who also want you to convert before being doomed to a very short swim in a very hot lake).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Further evidence that you are completely out of step with the majority of — most politically active — GOPers in our era, i.e. the socially regressive self-identified conservative Christians (who also want you to convert before being doomed to a very short swim in a very hot lake).

your area? your little backwoods shit town doesn't represent America, idiot. try not posting or a day.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Reading comprehension problems again? Because where I say “area”? .... Seriously, man. Cut back in the weed...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Tulsi will be going after Pete in the debate on Wednesday. You heard it from me! Time to expose his bullshit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Tulsi will be going after Pete in the debate on Wednesday. You heard it from me! Time to expose his bullshit.
    Anymore pics or vids from the campaign trail? Btw, your IG is eclectic but Ima roll with it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Since she is running to be Bernie's VP, I don't doubt this.

However, Bernie isn't going to win, so she's not going to be VP anyway.

Load Metric
    Tulsi was lucky to qualify for this week's debate.

I doubt she will qualify for December's.

Who the fuck is going to vote for former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick? He should've run against Obama back in 2008 or 2012. It's too late now.

If you're still deciding if you should run for President? Don't. Go the fuck away...this means you Michael Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton.

Thread Information