Page 61 of 223 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    it must be absolutely exhausting on so many levels to try to exist like that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    They should have turned the gas on in that room and just end it all for those abject losers. Unbelievable. Our grandparents fought in WWII for these giant faggots.

Comments

big dick: ,

OSA: point of privilege: hate speech

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    well, i'm alt-right again

holy fucking shit what a bunch of faggot crybaby pussies
    what a disgrace.

make me want to join the alt right as well

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Load Metric
    Luckily you can hate them and not be alt-right, despite that being the narrative they'd push.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I just feel sorry for them (when I’m not laughing).

Load Metric
    In other news, the Democratic candidates are broke AF. Crazy to think if Bottomset threw his hat in the ring he'd be the 5th richest guy running.

Load Metric
    If Pete Buttigieg becomes the Democratic nominee it would drive conservatives and Republicans crazy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If Pete Buttigieg becomes the Democratic nominee it would drive conservatives and Republicans crazy.
    In this age, triggering the opposite side is what elections are all about. Pete 2020

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    In this age, triggering the opposite side is what elections are all about. Pete 2020
    let's give credit where credit is do. i think www.neverwinpoker.com forums was the pioneer of instigating triggering.

i can't help posting a dead link...i have a buy out on neverwinpoker at 1k
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    well, i'm alt-right again

mumbles, jimmy, sonatine...is it true?
    Normally, I would have put this in a rep comment, but this one calls for post reply....

This is truly hilarious, and I would love to see a SNL parody of this video.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Trying to imagine the most lit scenario possible. I think it's something like, Pete wins Iowa, Bernie wins NH, Warren wins NV, and then Biden wins SC. They're at a total stalemate going into Super Tuesday and it goes to a brokered convention. Hillary emerges as the compromise candidate in a brokered convention and gets the nomination without getting a single vote in the primaries. This is the outcome our season finale deserves!

Load Metric
    Trying to imagine the most lit scenario possible. I think it's something like, Pete wins Iowa, Bernie wins NH, Warren wins NV, and then Biden wins SC. They're at a total stalemate going into Super Tuesday and it goes to a brokered convention. Hillary emerges as the compromise candidate in a brokered convention and gets the nomination without getting a single vote in the primaries. This is the outcome our season finale deserves!
    Then Hillary wins in the general, but it's close and Trump claims voter fraud/machines rigged/Latinos voted, and refuses to leave office.

Load Metric
    Then Hillary wins in the general, but it's close and Trump claims voter fraud/machines rigged/Latinos voted, and refuses to leave office.

And then Trump dies mysteriously.

Load Metric
    We can only hope.

Another lit scenario that I heard: Biden fades/has health issues, and it becomes a 3way race between Warren, Bernie, and Pete. Obama endorses Pete

Comments

MumblesBadly: Obama *does* like to enable corporatist Dems.

Load Metric
    We can only hope.

Another lit scenario that I heard: Biden fades/has health issues, and it becomes a 3way race between Warren, Bernie, and Pete. Obama endorses Pete
    And Biden would endorse him also.
    This might help the blacks get over the whole gay thing.

I've thought for a while that Bidens primary role in the primaries is to serve as Trumps personal punching bag and keep him distracted from going after the rest of the field.

Load Metric
    Pete could beat trump.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Another Iowa poll showing it's a toss-up, with little Amy brining up the rear. Next debate is in 3 days. Will be interesting who gets the majority of attacks. In early debates it was clear Biden was the leader. Then Warren had to be brought down in the last two debates. Now it's not so clear who the frontrunner is. Does Warren focus on Pete now, even though he's still in fourth in national polls? What does she attack him on? Black people being shot by police in his hamlet? Does Pete continue to attack Warren even though she's slipping behind Bernie? Does he finally pivot to Biden? They've been cordial up to this point and might not want to blow up the relationship yet. Little Amy probably will go after Pete. Pete's doing what she's been trying to do, be the moderate, younger, Biden alternative. And she's been getting feistier with every debate. What theatrics will Russian-plant Gabbard pull? I have my popcorn ready.

And a prediction: Castro news-dumps his drop out the day before Thanksgiving. And Booker gets largely ignored in the debate, doesn't get a polling bounce and drops out by Christmas. I also wonder if Harris has what it takes to make it to Iowa.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Dem billionaires *love* Mayor Pete, and like ‘black’, ‘billionaire’ begins with a ‘b’.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Pete could beat trump.
    maybe,

while i really lol @ the other 3 , he just doesn't have the awful baggage like them them.

being from the abc community is a plus, as these peeps are now viewed as modern day saints.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Pete could beat trump.
    I'm with Him

Thread Information