Page 56 of 223 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Biden is probably going to lose Iowa and NH.

I'm going to wait for him to lose both, then fire more on him. Odds should get much better for a Biden bet after that, provided nothing happens in between.
    Biden’s only hope is to crush in South Carolina based on his appeal to Obama-loving Dems there (who haven’t warned to an old white Jew or a arm-waving upper middle class white woman) in order to regain some momentum going into other red primary states. If he doesn’t come in first there, and by a considerable margin, it will only be a matter of time before he fades given his now-mediocre-at-best retail campaigning ability.
    Of course he will crush in SC. That's a given. Any state with a large percentage black population will automatically go to him in the primary, just as they did to Hillary in 2016.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i basically saw a lot of very emotional rebuttals that somehow missed the point of 90% of what i said, which i got used to with the bernie bros cult and am not going to get sucked into again, but modi's become a fucking nightmare since obama left office because he's openly quoted trump as his cart blanche for ethnic cleansing against muslims, shelling pakistan, and treating kashmir like some sort of open air prison.

the fact that things like this arent on your radar is unfortunate.
    Emotional?

Every one of your points was rebutted, with links, videos, and evidence. You have addressed 0 of the rebuttals, but have only come to claim that all were "emotional" (and thus, apparently, warrant no reply).

This is the same tactic that the establishment takes against Tulsi. They cannot rebut her points, so they work to color her, the source, as unreliable/devious ("a Russian asset," "Jill Stein," "Republican plant"). This is all in lieu of addressing any one of her points, because once they do that, they lose. Same with you, although I don't understand what you have to gain from this dishonest style of discourse.

I am aware that Modi has problems. This doesn't discount my support of Tulsi, who has worked to maintain a positive relationship with India and its government, including (again), Modi's opposition.
    Tulsi just released a video repeating exactly what I just pointed out that Sonatine constantly does: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hcHxZBz5D/

Diamond
    Load Metric

Emotional?

Every one of your points was rebutted, with links, videos, and evidence. You have addressed 0 of the rebuttals, but have only come to claim that all were "emotional" (and thus, apparently, warrant no reply).

This is the same tactic that the establishment takes against Tulsi. They cannot rebut her points, so they work to color her, the source, as unreliable/devious ("a Russian asset," "Jill Stein," "Republican plant"). This is all in lieu of addressing any one of her points, because once they do that, they lose. Same with you, although I don't understand what you have to gain from this dishonest style of discourse.

I am aware that Modi has problems. This doesn't discount my support of Tulsi, who has worked to maintain a positive relationship with India and its government, including (again), Modi's opposition.
    Tulsi just released a video repeating exactly what I just pointed out that Sonatine constantly does: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hcHxZBz5D/

Tulsi just posted her workout routine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arm-lifts.html

Maybe you could do the same Diggy? Shirt optional.

Load Metric
    Watch this TYT clip to see a billionaire cry on CNBC over the prospect of having to support Donald Trump next year to avoid Elizabeth Warren (or Bernie Sanders) get elected president and rallying sufficient public support to enact a wealth tax targeted towards the very rich. Seriously. It’s priceless.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tellafriend: you are a gift to this site

Devidee is kind of terrible tbh, he just regurgitates /pol. I wish he would leave, pos is gonna fuck up my background check for an oval office selfie in trump's 2nd term

Load Metric

Load Metric
    tulsi is literally the boxxy of politics.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    tulsi is literally the boxxy of politics.

OOOOoooo snap. Diggy, you gon let tine dog your girl like that?

Shit.

Load Metric
    Tulsi just qualified for the November debate today, so it'll be a 10 person debate (9 democrats and 1 republican).

Qualifying for the December debate will be a challenge for a lot of candidates. Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, and Harris are the only real locks. You need 4% is 4 qualifying polls, or 6% in two early state polls. Steyer will probably be able to buy his way in. Yang might be able to sneak in, but don't think he's a favorite. Klobuchar is unlikely, but possible if she has a good November debate. Booker and Gabbard are very unlikely to make it. Castro will probably drop out within the next few weeks.

Load Metric
    If Warren keeps looking like she's at the top, at what point do the other candidates bring up the Pocahontas stuff? I can't see Biden or Sanders bringing it up. Maybe through their surrogates. Gabbard could do it. Klobuchar might if she decides to just YOLO the rest of her campaign

Load Metric
    pretty sure team retard is holding back on the pocahontas smears until she gets the nod. its their strongest card to play against pretty much any candidate by miles.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i want gabbard to just go nuts on warren about pocahontas just to make tine lose it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i want gabbard to just go nuts on warren about pocahontas just to make tine lose it

it would honestly be great for america if she did.

Comments

blake: she has it in her

Load Metric
    (sleepy) Jeff Sessions is running for Alabama senate. I will not sleep until I see what Trump has to say about it on twitter. Is he gonna go all in to try to stop Jeff in the primaries (a state where Trump was embarrassed in a recent senate race)?

edit: meant to post in Trump train thread. whatever

Name:  lit danger - 1.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  201.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    (sleepy) Jeff Sessions is running for Alabama senate. I will not sleep until I see what Trump has to say about it on twitter. Is he gonna go all in to try to stop Jeff in the primaries (a state where Trump was embarrassed in a recent senate race)?

I think you are wrong about this. Trump will support Sessions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

"You look at what’s happening over at the Justice Department, now we have a great attorney general. Whereas before that, with Jeff Sessions, it was a disaster. Just a total disaster. He was an embarrassment to the great state of Alabama,” Trump told former adviser Sebastian Gorka in an interview published in the Daily Caller.

“And I put him there because he endorsed me, and he wanted it so badly. And I wish he’d never endorsed me.”

this was two weeks ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Trump will support Sessions /in the general/. But support Sessions in the Republican primary? No chance. He'll either push one of his opponents or stay quiet (and Trump loves staying quiet).

Load Metric
    "This guy is mentally retarded."

-Donald J. Trump, referring to Jeff Sessions

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/polit...ons/index.html

Comments

SPIT this: I'm dying

sonatine: absolutely breath taking

Load Metric
    I hear ya. Guess we shall see.

Load Metric
    Tulsi was on The View today and owned everyone (starts at 33:22):

Comments

MumblesBadly: Why does Whoopi Goldberg have a mop on her head?

Thread Information