Thread: Picture of young female Aussie athlete kicking a football leads to sexual comments on social media, everyone shocked

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Picture of young female Aussie athlete kicking a football leads to sexual comments on social media, everyone shocked

Be honest, what do you think when you see this picture of 21-year-old Australian Rules Football player Tayla Harris?

Do you think, "Wow, what an amazing athlete"?

Or do you notice that she's semi-hot and that you can see most of her legs and thighs?

TV network 7AFL, which broadcasts the games, was the one to post the picture to social media. When perverts predictably made sexual comments about the picture, they quickly took the photo down, only to return it back to Twitter after they were criticized for trolls having the power to get them to remove a picture of a female athlete.

What a fucking mess.

I think that 7AFL knew the whole time that perverts were going to think naughty things about the picture, and posted it for that reason (because it's an attention grabber). Then they didn't know what to do when they started getting pressure regarding the sexual responses (which they can't delete), and panicked.

Tayla Harris herself is incredibly disgusted by the whole thing, referring to the commenters as "animals":

While I don't support anyone making crude comments to women on social media, and would never do it myself, I think it's rather tone deaf of 7AFL or anyone else to post a picture like that and expect otherwise. Before posting a picture like that, you need to think of the likely response you're going to get, and then decide whether or not you (and the subject of the picture) are willing to deal with it. If not, don't post it.

It's unfortunate that the world works this way, but it does. You will never scrape all the perverts and trolls off the internet, and any picture with a suggestive pose (even if unintentional) is always going to get crude comments.

I also think it's funny how some are claiming that the picture was intended to be a "triumph of her athletic ability", when clearly those sharing it knew exactly the reaction a lot of men were likely to have to it.

Load Metric
    I think they thought it was an attention grabber because of amazing athletic effort it captures given thectiming of the shot. Because I, for one, aren’t turned on by it, but I was impressed with the timing of the shot given her athleticism and the expression on her face. Which makes me wonder if what she was seeing at that point lead her to believe whether she was going to be successful with that kick, what its outcome would be.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will admit that, when I first saw the pic, my mind didn't go to anything related to athletics.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: ATTA BOY DRUFF Rep

1marley1: You’re the worst poster on this site

splitthis: Pattern

nunbeater: wheeeeeee Krueger

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was let down by the title of this topic because she is far from hot.

Let's not forget this girl from the NWP days who got a ton of sexual attention she openly admitted in interviews she did not want.

Name:  polevaluter.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  125.3 KB

Comments

devidee: GOAT

MumblesBadly: I think Druff prefers blondes. And her nose looks a bit big.

BCR: Fucking Ricky Fowler. Kid can’t win a major, but who cares if you’re sleeping with her.

gimmick:

Jayjami: Alison Stokke. The only hot chick to ever attted UC Berkeley.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Or how about this famous British diver:

Name:  14e6bdb4e2c9e535194de42c8706f718.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  27.8 KB
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  6.3 KB
    Name:  tom-daley-beach.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  236.0 KB

Look at all these deliciously sexually explicit pictures. Ugh, the horror.

Deep down she is glad she is getting this attention because its gonna pay for her second home.

Comments

big dick: get aids queere

splitthis: Lol at the e on the end

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My first thoughts were athletics related. Weight lifting. The snatch and clean in particular
    but also the jerk

Name:  10929344-3x2-700x467.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  40.3 KB

Comments

adamantium: lol
    Last edited by limitles; 03-24-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Load Metric
    its a dumb costume imo she is wearing dolphin shorts probably a size or two small for her. what did she expect to be showing when she did the high kick, when she lands she will have a massive camel toe (moose knuckle)

not particular attracted from this pick mainly cause she is weirdly contorted but I'm sure she will do in a pinch
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    lol @ animals comment by her.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Hot is a bit of an overstatement. I mean she's cute and all but nothing special in terms of appearance or inadvertent crotch exposure if you do yoga or date a dancer.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    @BCR, no shit man...guy runs like a god...you know he's gonna fall ass backwards into a major at some point...

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I, for one, aren’t turned on by it, but I was impressed with the timing of the shot given her athleticism and the expression on her face.
    maconmarcyouhavefeygallizedthisthread.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her level of hotness isn't really important for this discussion.

Bottom line is that she's a young female athlete with a good body, photographed during a game in what could be construed to be an inadvertent sexualized pose.

Anyone posting that picture on social media and not expecting crude comments from the internet doesn't understand the internet very well.

And honestly, the girl herself needs to take the comments with a grain of salt, realize it comes with the territory of celebrity, and capitalize upon it.

Either that or ignore it.

Load Metric
    This style of picture has been done thousands of times in AFL. This is an iconic image of the game!
    Picture was taken as she kicked a long range goal, the goal that won them the game I believe.

I watch these girls play AFL and I'm gobsmacked just how amazing they are. I don't find women's sport that interesting usually, but these girls are incredible.

She's also undefeated in the boxing ring and regularly spars with men of the same weight, and holds her own.

Would be sexist to not post/publish this image as it's been done literally thousands of times in the men's game.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Solid info from Down Under.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    @BCR, no shit man...guy runs like a god...you know he's gonna fall ass backwards into a major at some point...
    I followed him most of a round last year. He’s listed at 5’9 150. Maybe, but I don’t think so. He looked like a little kid. I’m like 5.11 185. I’d put him like 5.8 135. Seems like a super nice kid. Good for him banging her. How he hits the ball is fucking amazing given how tiny he is. Those dudes just amaze me. He came out of the rough with a 4 iron and was like 250 to green and it was effortless and I just shook my head and wonder how I don’t occasionally get lucky and hit one like that? Those golfers blow my mind because it isn’t Lille the other sports where a guy is clearly bigger and stronger.

He will probably bink one eventually. He’s had too many top 5s to not bink one at some point when the leader chokes worse than him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    I followed him most of a round last year. He’s listed at 5’9 150. Maybe, but I don’t think so. He looked like a little kid. I’m like 5.11 185. I’d put him like 5.8 135. Seems like a super nice kid. Good for him banging her. How he hits the ball is fucking amazing given how tiny he is. Those dudes just amaze me. He came out of the rough with a 4 iron and was like 250 to green and it was effortless and I just shook my head and wonder how I don’t occasionally get lucky and hit one like that? Those golfers blow my mind because it isn’t Lille the other sports where a guy is clearly bigger and stronger.

He will probably bink one eventually. He’s had too many top 5s to not bink one at some point when the leader chokes worse than him.
    that is fucking nuts...he's pretty fucking long too...

im sure he's pulled his fair share of quality too...golfers are sneaky good with pulling hot chicks...

it will be interesting to see if he gets there...he just turned 30 so he's still a young dude...think he'd bink a masters before anything else...his record there is pretty solid...surprised looking at his US Open record that it's pretty fucking good too...T10/T2/CUT/CUT/T5/T20 in his last 6...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Hot is a bit of an overstatement. I mean she's cute and all but nothing special in terms of appearance or inadvertent crotch exposure if you do yoga or date a dancer.
    Maybe not super hot, but she has to be a solid 7 or even 8.

No make up.

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  21.0 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: 8.4

Load Metric

nice tilt after that miss

16 to 4 is a ridiculously low score, what were these broads doing the whole game

Load Metric
    I fucking hate old right-wing white men

Comments

sah_24: Lol ... libtards

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I fucking hate old right-wing white men
    What does politics have to do with this? Is this a slam on me?

The thread is about the realities of the internet, and what reaction a certain type of picture posted on social media will get (whether it's right or not).

Load Metric
    Looks like she is playing commando

Thread Information