Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Brexit petition on track to be most popular in UK history

Load Metric
    I reckon people from continental Europe are probably not in favor of the "Cancel Brexit"

especially those who had contact with LOF and the like of him

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: harsh but very true
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-26-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I was going to just red rep you for shitposting. But I thought I'd give this a whirl.

So the first problem is just 20 seconds in. Farage's clip is obviusly edited to make him say something he didn't actually say.

How can you seriosuly put this up as meaningful debate.

Also this from the comment sums it up "Start argument by saying poles are inaccurate... continue argument by using pols to prop it up... scratches head and gets confused"
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I was going to just red rep you for shitposting. But I thought I'd give this a whirl.

So the first problem is just 20 seconds in. Farage's clip is obviusly edited to make him say something he didn't actually say.

How can you seriosuly put this up as meaningful debate.

Also this from the comment sums it up "Start argument by saying poles are inaccurate... continue argument by using pols to prop it up... scratches head and gets confused"
    Listening comprehension fail on both that commenters and your part. Because he asked rhetorically “So, how reliable are the polls?”, then presented evidence that supported the notion that the polls weren’t as misleading as suggested in the press. It was the press’ spin of the polls that was misleading. And also the Pro-Brexit pols who are calling for a no-deal Brexit.

Really. You’re British and obviously smart, at least techwise. How come you need a “retarded” American “trucker” to explain these things to you?

Comments

Belly Buster: a mumbles shitpost

Crowe Diddly: Belly's being an idiot on this one, and an easily disprovable one at that rep
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Also this from the comment sums it up "Start argument by saying poles are inaccurate...
    Literally says nothing of the sort. It asks the question of 'how reliable are the polls', then answers it. Vid points out that polls are exactly as accurate as they always have been, or the last 75 years, anyway, and within 5 percent in all cited polls.

Figured I'd chime in since even tho mumbles said the same thing, you were clearly gonna ignore it, since it was mumbles.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thank goodness I have more dupes than Flypaper.

Load Metric
    Name:  CD36E98A-F7E7-4F7F-B33B-EE0ACFAB38A6.jpeg
Views: 598
Size:  71.5 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The sooner we leave the better, the whole thing has been a clusterfuck.

I am an unashamed Conservative who voted to leave.

The vote was cast and the remainers lost....deal with it. The way democracy works is once the vote is cast then action should take place, not keep voting until you get the result you want which is how remainers seem to perceive it.

Also the vote was cast and it was not on the basis of some shitty European deal. If we have to leave with no deal then as far as I am concerned it will be for the better. Europe forgets that there is the U.S, Canada and the ROW we can trade with and quite frankly most of the European cesspots have far more to lose than us when breaking ties.

This is all a big ruse because so called powerful European nations like Germany and France are envious about us leaving and quite frankly only about 3 countries in Europe have the economic power and influence to leave successfully, us being one of them.

English first, British second and European a distant third

Comments

sah_24: Mumbles and the other libtards here are bat shit insane, good job now force you govt to follow through

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post

The vote was cast and the remainers lost....deal with it.
    Congrats on your epic win.

Comments

sah_24: toolbox

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post

The vote was cast and the remainers lost....deal with it.
    Congrats on your epic win.
    Here’s some more ‘winning’ for the Leavers.

London’s house prices are falling at the fastest pace in a decade
    Blame the B-word
    https://qz.com/1597554/london-house-...ce-since-2009/

Load Metric
    Theresa May flip-flopped on EU parliamentary elections, and now says the UK will participate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-w...onfirms-2019-5

So, Brexiters, what’s up with that? Is the UK really leaving the EU? And if so, why particpate in those elections?

Theresa May has failed to execute the will of the electorate and as of right now we are still in the EU. The EU is having elections therefore we must have elections. It's completely absurd and hopefully everyone will vote for the new "Brexit Party" led by Nigel Farage.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL your choice of theme song video given the bigots and racists who made up a huge portion of the Leave voters!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post

Theresa May has failed to execute the will of the electorate and as of right now we are still in the EU. The EU is having elections therefore we must have elections. It's completely absurd and hopefully everyone will vote for the new "Brexit Party" led by Nigel Farage.
    Here’s the most signficant criticism of Brexit: It challenges the notion that how people collectively govern themselves should be based on a vigorous public debate in the marketplace of ideas, not basd on political borders and/or national identification.

With that notion in mind, here is a rising champion in the marketplace of ideas.

#FreeTheMemes

Load Metric
    Now it all makes sense!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    polls closed in the UK but no results for 3 days due to EU law WHAT A FKN SCAM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    polls closed in the UK but no results for 3 days due to EU law WHAT A FKN SCAM
    Different EU countries historically have different approaches to voting. In the UK it is usually Thursdays and in other countries it is Fridays or weekends.

So the UK's votes will be counted already, but we won't find out the results until Sunday night.

I expect Mumbletard will be suprised about the level of anti-EU sentiment in the UK. The Brexit party, which didn't exist until 6 weeks ago, might well get more than the 2 mainstream parties (Labour and Conservative) added together.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Who did you vote for Belly?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I voted for the Brexit party.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I voted for the Brexit party.
    Context ...

I voted remain originally, mostly because I was a bit of a pussy. The EU is not my favourite outfit, but it was obvious a separation would be tricky / messy.

Unlike a lot of remain voters, I accept that I lost. Since then I have been more sanguine about Brexit. It's an embarrasment that a mighty nation has to go cap-in-hand to the unelected EU overloards to beg for more time etc. Cunts like Barnier, Juncker, Verhofstadt and Tusk, have shown their true colours and get no respect from me. No one in the UK voted them in, and no one in the UK can vote them out. So fuck them, let's just leave now so we can get on with more important stuff.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    i'm not exactly sure why people like mumbles who don't live in the UK care about brexit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'm not exactly sure why people like mumbles who don't live in the UK care about brexit
    He cares about everything because, he's a google expert on everything.

Thread Information