Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Brexit petition on track to be most popular in UK history

Load Metric

Cancel Brexit petition on track to be most popular in UK history

4 million people have signed a petition demanding the UK to cancel Brexit
    https://www.businessinsider.com/revo...-brexit-2019-3

An online petition demanding the UK to cancel Brexit hit four million signatures on Saturday morning.

The petition will be the most popular ever submitted to the Parliament website if it passes 4.2 million.

The most popular pro-Brexit petition on the Parliament website, which calls on the Government to "leave the EU without a deal in March 2019," has received almost 455,000 signatorie
    Question to UK members: Have you signed the petition, intend to sign it, or hope it proves irrelevant and Brexit goes through?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    who gives a shit? a god damn online petition? lmao. youre really putting in the overtime being awful. first thing saturday morning and youre posting this shit.

Comments

Tellafriend: indeed, he's an old, lonely faggot

sah_24: He is the absolute nut low ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    DJ CHAPPED LIPS FIRING SHOTS

Load Metric
    LIPS SO CHAPPED

Load Metric
    I signed it but it was probably a waste of 3 mins as these petitions do fuck all

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I signed it but it was probably a waste of 3 mins as these petitions do fuck all
    Now that I think about it more, the fact the Cancel Brexit petition has about 8x as many signatures as the Pro-Brexit one probably means nothing given how computer illiterate most of Pro-Brexit voters likely are. Never mind.

Comments

YUUP: You really are a know nothing prick

rum dick: Seriously

sah_24: god you are really dumb
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

An online petition demanding the UK to cancel Brexit hit four million signatures on Saturday morning.

The petition will be the most popular ever submitted to the Parliament website if it passes 4.2 million.

The most popular pro-Brexit petition on the Parliament website, which calls on the Government to "leave the EU without a deal in March 2019," has received almost 455,000 signatorie
    Question to UK members: Have you signed the petition, intend to sign it, or hope it proves irrelevant and Brexit goes through?
    Yeah theyre likely part of those who voted against it to begin with.. The voters already spoke once on this.. Its not the city folks who wanted Brexit it was mostly the more rural areas that supported it enmasse.. If you do the research the antibrexit votes were strong in London, Birmingham etc the equivalent of like NYC, Chicago etc.. Of course they're going to support the globalist one world government agenda.. They benefit from it the most including the open borders among all the EU countries.. Its no different then the big cities dominated by libs in the USA while more conservative folks live out of the big cities in the fringe suburbs and rural areas (aka fly over America)

Comments

rum dick: Amazing how the educated vote differently than the uneducated...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

Yeah theyre likely part of those who voted against it to begin with.. The voters already spoke once on this.. Its not the city folks who wanted Brexit it was mostly the more rural areas that supported it enmasse.. If you do the research the antibrexit votes were strong in London, Birmingham etc the equivalent of like NYC, Chicago etc.. Of course they're going to support the globalist one world government agenda.. They benefit from it the most including the open borders among all the EU countries.. Its no different then the big cities dominated by libs in the USA while more conservative folks live out of the big cities in the fringe suburbs and rural areas (aka fly over America)
    The split is more along age lines than class lines. I'm from a working class northern background and voted remain as did most of my peers.

Also, the country's second biggest city (Bimingham) voted leave.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Older generation wants to return the lost glory days of old.

Load Metric
    my favorite part of brexit is watching tory business owners that voted leave crying on tv because brexit will hurt their business

Load Metric
    hey todge we have jims social if you want to see how little he actually pays in taxes

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Hey it's not Jim's fault that he gets a large deduction for donating to the Flint single black mothers foundation.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The EU is an accrid organisation which has generally servied the british public poorly over the years.

People who voted remain and are bitter about losing ("remoaners") seemingly fail to realise this fact.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Rare computerterate Pro-Brexiter rep

MrTickle: massively disagree (i'm a remoaner)

sah_24: wp
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    The EU is an accrid organisation which has generally servied the british public poorly over the years.

People who voted remain and are bitter about losing ("remoaners") seemingly fail to realise this fact.
    considering how bad things will get if/when you leave the EU, those years of being poorly served will seem like a warmly remembered magical vacation.

Leaving was a retarded idea from the get-go, with absolutely no real forethought given to the consequences.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

considering how bad things will get if/when you leave the EU, those years of being poorly served will seem like a warmly remembered magical vacation.

Leaving was a retarded idea from the get-go, with absolutely no real forethought given to the consequences.
    fucking loads of people had real forethought, they just weren't listened to

Comments

Crowe Diddly: I was only referring to the Leave voters who had no forethought, only ideology

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Cameron completely fucked up by making the referendum so final re leave versus stay because he underestimated the gullibility of the Brexiters. The referendum Cameron should have put forth should have been whether the UK should have a future referendum, say in 3 years, to leave the EU, and in the interim start negotiations with the EU about the issues the Brexiters were upset about with eyes on the prospect of the UK possibly leaving the EU per the results of that referendum.

Load Metric
    Now over 5.2 million signatures.

Name:  C4491BB8-03D6-417F-B9CF-10BEF5AD70B1.png
Views: 718
Size:  129.9 KB

Here’s the URL:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

I'm a Brexiteer, so no. I knew there'd be extreme resistance to Brexit as the date approached and I'm still not sure whether we're going to escape or not. We already had a vote on Brexit so I really don't give a shit how many people sign an online petition. They're the same people who voted to Remain and they lost.

There are pros and cons and I don't need to demonise people who disagree with me but the biggest mistake Remainers make is thinking they are remaining in something static. The EU is moving full steam ahead to a single state with one government, one currency, one army etc.

Load Metric

Cameron completely fucked up by making the referendum so final re leave versus stay because he underestimated the gullibility of the Brexiters. The referendum Cameron should have put forth should have been whether the UK should have a future referendum, say in 3 years, to leave the EU, and in the interim start negotiations with the EU about the issues the Brexiters were upset about with eyes on the prospect of the UK possibly leaving the EU per the results of that referendum.
    I appreciate you are a total fucking retard, but this wins the total fucking retard society's prize for the totally fucking retarded post of the year award.

First off, the brexiteers are not the gullible ones in this. Before the referendum the pro-remain voice / lobby was 10x more vocal / influential than that of the pro-brexit camp. Despite this the british public voted to leave.

"A referendum on whether to have a future referendum?" What sort of ass-backward place does anything like that?

You just don't get that the EU is not an outfit to listen to reason and "start negotiations with". They do what the fuck they like and you take it up the arse, and pay heftilly for the privilege. And it's only going to get worse in the future.

Comments

sah_24: Mumbles is the dumbest poster in PFA history ...

tony bagadonuts: pay to take it heftily rep
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

I appreciate you are a total fucking retard, but this wins the total fucking retard society's prize for the totally fucking retarded post of the year award.

First off, the brexiteers are not the gullible ones in this. Before the referendum the pro-remain voice / lobby was 10x more vocal / influential than that of the pro-brexit camp. Despite this the british public voted to leave.

"A referendum on whether to have a future referendum?" What sort of ass-backward place does anything like that?

You just don't get that the EU is not an outfit to listen to reason and "start negotiations with". They do what the fuck they like and you take it up the arse, and pay heftilly for the privilege. And it's only going to get worse in the future.
    The outrageous lies and fearmongering by the Leave camp didn’t need to be vocalized by as many people to be effective, just simply dramatic enough and believable by legions of gullible and parochial Brexiters.

Load Metric

The outrageous lies and fearmongering by the Leave camp didn’t need to be vocalized by as many people to be effective, just simply dramatic enough and believable by legions of gullible and parochial Brexiters.

Sorry Mumbles but for an allegedly educated person you really are fucking clueless when it comes to this stuff. You realise Stephen Fry is an ardent pro-remainer. It's like taking a staunch democrat and posting a video of them weighing up the pros and cons of Donald Trump.

Here's another take on it

Comments

MumblesBadly: Stephen Fry is pro-remain because he examines the issue with a logical and level head. Too much to ask of the gutless fearmongers who bailed on leading implementing Brexit after spewing so many lies about it.

sah_24: Counter mumbles rep
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Thread Information