Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cancel Brexit petition on track to be most popular in UK history

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...35281.html?amp

Brexiteer complains he has to wait in queue at EU airport: ‘This isn’t the Brexit I voted for’
    Fake news. There is currently a "transition period" until 31 Dec 2020 where all travel rights remain as previously (and we are still paying into the EU pot).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    To the Americans that seem to love the EU so much, how would you feel if Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, every ragtag central American shithole country, plus every fucked up Carribean backwater decided your laws, rules and regulations? Which includes citizens of said countries to have unfettered access to live and work right in your country.

And you had to pay them for the privilege?

Comments

YUUP:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Name:  C22801A3-E9DD-43B8-AFED-8C91BCDD4F04.png
Views: 190
Size:  546.4 KB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...eorge-22122018

An investigation was launched and yesterday (Sunday) officers arrested two males aged 19 and another male aged 18 on suspicion of sending communications causing anxiety and distress.

They have since been released on bail. We understand that this social media post has caused significant upset and we want to reassure the public it is being investigated robustly and is being treated as a hate crime.

First Meghan Markle now this. United Kuckdom.

Not saying you guys need a revolution, but yeah, you guys need a reset. Jesus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    To the Americans that seem to love the EU so much, how would you feel if Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Columbia, every ragtag central American shithole country, plus every fucked up Carribean backwater decided your laws, rules and regulations? Which includes citizens of said countries to have unfettered access to live and work right in your country.

We periodically already have that with when the GOP is able to effectively suppress likely Democratic voters in Southern and other red or purple states and gain enough control of Congress to stymie good legislation and install far right wing judges to the federal judiciary and Supreme Court.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

We periodically already have that with when the GOP is able to effectively suppress likely Democratic voters in Southern and other red or purple states and gain enough control of Congress to stymie good legislation and install far right wing judges to the federal judiciary and Supreme Court.
    God you're a fucking idiot.

just drive your truck and stfu.

speaking of, did you stop your videos?

Comments

Belly Buster: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It is mainly a trading agreement. It is not the making of a single country where mi case su casa.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

BBs analogy is about as true for US as it's for EU. Well except the scale is a lot smaller for EU than it's for US.

Wealthy states have their laws decided by poor backwater states. People from those same shithole states have unfettered access to live and work right in your state. And wealthy states have to pay them for the privilege.

I think Americans know how federations work. EU is a trade union with few extras. In case anyone is wondering, UK was the one that lobbied for Eastern-European expansion. And Brexit's biggest proponent Nigel Farage, was democratically elected by brits as a Member of European Parliament. That would the governing body that decides laws, rules and regulations as they relate to EU.

Load Metric

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information