Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it time for the United Nations Blue Helmets to enter Chicago?

Load Metric

Is it time for the United Nations Blue Helmets to enter Chicago?

In a city with a population of only a couple million, there's a shooting every 3 hours and a murder every 14 hours.

We don't even see stats like that in the whole of Europe, which has a population of almost 750 million.

So is it time for America to swallow its pride and request some outside help? Because clearly, it's a problem which is way beyond your own capabilities.

And I know this problem is mainly restricted within the black communities, so how about using peacekeepers from mostly African countries?

I honestly don't believe it to be such a ridiculous suggestion.

Comments

PLOL: incorrect statistics, and also fake news. Crime was down this year, and way way down compared to the 90s
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

In a city with a population of only a couple million, there's a shooting every 3 hours and a murder every 14 hours.

We don't even see stats like that in the whole of Europe, which has a population of almost 750 million.

So is it time for America to swallow its pride and request some outside help? Because clearly, it's a problem which is way beyond your own capabilities.

And I know this problem is mainly restricted within the black communities, so how about using peacekeepers from mostly African countries?

The whole country is fucked up.
    It's irreversible IMO
    And they will blame the rest of the world instead of
    righting their sinking ship

Platinum
    Load Metric

The democratic machine has been running Chicago for 80+ years. I think they are very ok with the status quo, which keeps them in power in perpetuity. More dysfunction = more dependence on the government, which is the main goal. And the bogus “all your problems are the cause of racist white police” narrative keeps the people voting D, so win-win. Your post presupposes the people in charge actually think there is a problem with the status quo, which I don’t think is accurate.

This is probably true for a lot of “problems”. For example, whatever you think about the Palestinian conflict, it has been good for Bibi, the PA and Hamas; so as long as these structures are in power why would we expect anything to change?

Getting back to Chicago; “fixing” it wouldn’t be a problem if there was a political will to do so. It has been done before in cities such as LA and Chicago. It isn’t a mystery how to reduce inner city crime.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

The democratic machine has been running Chicago for 80+ years. I think they are very ok with the status quo, which keeps them in power in perpetuity. More dysfunction = more dependence on the government, which is the main goal. And the bogus “all your problems are the cause of racist white police” narrative keeps the people voting D, so win-win. Your post presupposes the people in charge actually think there is a problem with the status quo, which I don’t think is accurate.

This is probably true for a lot of “problems”. For example, whatever you think about the Palestinian conflict, it has been good for Bibi, the PA and Hamas; so as long as these structures are in power why would we expect anything to change?

Getting back to Chicago; “fixing” it wouldn’t be a problem if there was a political will to do so. It has been done before in cities such as LA and Chicago. It isn’t a mystery how to reduce inner city crime.
    Wrong again
    The American/rightleaninganswer is to move it. No solution, let's just not look at it.
    Border wall, etc., etc., etc.

Load Metric
    And I know this problem is mainly restricted within the black communities
    it seems like you figured why no one cares

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    It's irreversible IMO

Ya, they're fucked alright.

As confirmed in that video even their own police are too scared to get involved. They're leaving the force en masse and point blank refusing to perform simple stop & search procedures on the streets.

What was that about Home of the Brave again?

This is why Chicago needs UN peacekeepers from Africa, and maybe even from Muslim countries too?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    And I know this problem is mainly restricted within the black communities
    it seems like you figured why no one cares
    Also wrong but thanks for some real input

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Speaking off Chicago PD, I am surprised they went after Smollet so hard. IT would appear someone in the PD (apparently the chief, who is black fwiw) is tired of being continually thrown under the bus by City Hall. Behind the scenes there was probably some explosive fireworks, as apparently one of the lead city prosecutors was working with Smollett to fabricate the story, which is why she was forced to recuse herself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Speaking off Chicago PD, I am surprised they went after Smollet so hard. IT would appear someone in the PD (apparently the chief, who is black fwiw) is tired of being continually thrown under the bus by City Hall. Behind the scenes there was probably some explosive fireworks, as apparently one of the lead city prosecutors was working with Smollett to fabricate the story, which is why she was forced to recuse herself.
    Just stop. Whataboutism idiot

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Seriously

Load Metric
    It’s time to legalized and regulate recreational drugs. Most of the gun violence in Chicago is driven by turf battles between gangs selling them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    It's irreversible IMO

Ya, they're fucked alright.

As confirmed in that video even their own police are too scared to get involved. They're leaving the force en masse and point blank refusing to perform simple stop & search procedures on the streets.

What was that about Home of the Brave again?

This is why Chicago needs UN peacekeepers from Africa, and maybe even from Muslim countries too?
    It’s all politics and has nothing to do with “bravery”. You are really naive and out of your depth here.

Load Metric
    I have an idea.

Load Metric
    not as good as the 60 minutes australia video about goats i posted on skatz
    THEY ARE ROUNDING GOATS UP WITH HELICOPTERS!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    not as good as the 60 minutes australia video about goats i posted on skatz
    THEY ARE ROUNDING GOATS UP WITH HELICOPTERS!!!!

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    sonatina is scared to go to church with a weapon

Comments

rum dick: Concealed weapons fuck up the crease of his seersucker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Violent crime in Chicago is at a nearly 30-year low, yet the city’s rate of violence is still staggering. In 2011, 433 people in Chicago were murdered—double to triple the murders per capita in peer cities like Los Angeles or New York City. Violence is particularly devastating for Chicago’s youth: in 2010, 1,109 school-aged youth were shot, and 216 of those were killed. Nearly half of Chicago’s homicide victims are young people between the ages of 10 and 25.

https://youth.gov/youth-topics/preve.../chicago/brief

Sonatine

oh wait, it's because they're not white
    Last edited by limitles; 03-20-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Load Metric

Well, LOF here is an ideal opportunity for you manifest your concern and evidence the sincerity of your wiliness to aid:

Just make you check payable to

"Chicago Police Department"

3510 South Michigan Avenue
    Chicago, IL 60653

it will be gratefully accepted

Comments

Gordman: YES!
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Well, LOF here is an ideal opportunity for you manifest your concern and evidence the sincerity of your wiliness to aid:

Chicago, IL 60653

Cmon Roger, you know as well as I do that they don't care about that kind of shit.

Its much easier and more productive of them to shout at us about our flaws from 4000+ miles away.

Id give anything to watch a reality show of LOTF and Les dropped square in the battlezone of Chicago, and some other gang and drug infested areas. They would piss their pants in an instant and then i would just shout and be like " hey man, just talk and reason witb them"

Fuck, Ive experienced it in the worst areas of Milwaukee, and that is NOTHING compared to other bad areas of US cities.

Im just lucky I've escaped with my life. And im not even exaggerating. I was held at gunpoint once while simply trying to do my job, and Im certain they wouldn't have thought twice about shooting me if things went south.

Everyone keeps bitching about the gun stats in the US but they conveniently pass over the fact that the biggest problem is the gangs. And they will and do sometimes get their weapons from out of the country and sometimes even made in third world countries.

Anyway, Come on over and talk to them then. Have a cup of tea....im sure that will go well.

But those white right wing NRA members though...

Comments

GrenadaRoger: LOF in urban Chi

Load Metric
    Black people and guns don't mix well.

We had a letter come to the house from illinois disability my address but addressed to a guy named Andre Williams the letter clearly stated that he had 10 days to respond to this letter in order to get his monthly check.

I tossed that motherfucker right into the trash can.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: based and redpilled

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Chicago, IL 60653

Cmon Roger, you know as well as I do that they don't care about that kind of shit.

Its much easier and more productive of them to shout at us about our flaws from 4000+ miles away.

Id give anything to watch a reality show of LOTF and Les dropped square in the battlezone of Chicago, and some other gang and drug infested areas. They would piss their pants in an instant and then i would just shout and be like " hey man, just talk and reason witb them"

Fuck, Ive experienced it in the worst areas of Milwaukee, and that is NOTHING compared to other bad areas of US cities.

Im just lucky I've escaped with my life. And im not even exaggerating. I was held at gunpoint once while simply trying to do my job, and Im certain they wouldn't have thought twice about shooting me if things went south.

Everyone keeps bitching about the gun stats in the US but they conveniently pass over the fact that the biggest problem is the gangs. And they will and do sometimes get their weapons from out of the country and sometimes even made in third world countries.

Anyway, Come on over and talk to them then. Have a cup of tea....im sure that will go well.

But those white right wing NRA members though...
    :
    your right he doesn't care about anything but compensating for his lack of self esteem (crooked teeth and micro penis syndrome obviously)

so he bashes the US / others attempting to make himself feel superior : Jewdonk reaction formation
    (you read that Les, it applies to you too, except maybe the teeth part)
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-20-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information