Thread: *** PFA POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT *** STOP VAXXINATING ANIMALS IMMEDIATELY *** PFA POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Load Metric

*** PFA POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT *** STOP VAXXINATING ANIMALS IMMEDIATELY *** PFA POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Name:  54432473_2088107771238778_3072821574395494400_n.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  111.3 KB

Poor Craig had to have his head surgically removed because a filthy animal “doctor” jabbed him with an autism needle(vaxxine). I told the vet that I did NOT want him to be infected by the filthy drug when I took him to get his teeth removed(so he couldn’t eat meat), though as soon as I turned my back the filthy human infected him!

Days later, there were clear signs of autism, he lost all vision & refused to drink his celery water which is his favorite dinner. My children would sit at his side and blast air horns into his ears and shine flood lights into his face to get a reaction, but nothing.

After many surgical attempts, he sadly lost his head and an arm & now lives a life of nothingness, a lost cause. We are now forced to insert vegetables into his anus so he can receive nutrients.... good thing he can’t bite then I guess, but he never would have because he was VEGAN!

Pray for Craig by sharing this to the world to #PROVE that vaxxines are a death wish & to replace all animal “doctors” with herbal medicine.

Sad Tine 😿

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: green

splitthis: Xo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  54432473_2088107771238778_3072821574395494400_n.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  111.3 KB

Poor Craig had to have his head surgically removed because a filthy animal “doctor” jabbed him with an autism needle(vaxxine). I told the vet that I did NOT want him to be infected by the filthy drug when I took him to get his teeth removed(so he couldn’t eat meat), though as soon as I turned my back the filthy human infected him!

Days later, there were clear signs of autism, he lost all vision & refused to drink his celery water which is his favorite dinner. My children would sit at his side and blast air horns into his ears and shine flood lights into his face to get a reaction, but nothing.

After many surgical attempts, he sadly lost his head and an arm & now lives a life of nothingness, a lost cause. We are now forced to insert vegetables into his anus so he can receive nutrients.... good thing he can’t bite then I guess, but he never would have because he was VEGAN!

Pray for Craig by sharing this to the world to #PROVE that vaxxines are a death wish & to replace all animal “doctors” with herbal medicine.

Sad Tine 😿
    re: the photo, that's fake news
    The real story is that "Craig" bit his own head off upon learning his was a human name.

Load Metric
    I must admit I was wondering if the radical animal rights activist version of Tine was coming back or not.. See you should just stick to these stupid Onion level stories it suits ya Tine..

Load Metric
    ***RED ALERT***

Air France taking aim at Sonatine and other DAV's (Dog Anti Vaxxers).

A dog that made a trip aboard an Air France jetliner that took off in Amsterdam ended up dead in L.A.

Air France sources tell TMZ ... the dog, which looks like a husky, was found dead Tuesday afternoon in the cargo hold.

Coincidence?

Sonatine do you recommend grounding all dog flights until further notice?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    ***RED ALERT***

A dog that made a trip aboard an Air France jetliner that took off in Amsterdam ended up dead in L.A.

Air France sources tell TMZ ... the dog, which looks like a husky, was found dead Tuesday afternoon in the cargo hold.

Coincidence?

oh what a coincidence plane holds are filled with aluminum just like filthy vaxx needles and a dog dies.

that said i cant find anything in the article about if it had its teeth removed to keep it from murdering and eating other animals (WHICH ARE PEOPLE TOO BTW) so its possible that it just suffered some form of meat stroke as all savage carnivores eventually do if their autism does not kill them first.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    ***RED ALERT***

Coincidence?

On a serious note its usually the brachycephalic dogs (thing dogs with short flat round faces like pugs, bulldogs, etc) are the ones that have proven to have trouble flying..

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Where is gay erotica tine? With all the recent legislation involving LGBT, I could use a nice high school locker room romance

Load Metric
    gotta support animals sticking their teeth, horns, antlers, hooves and claws into humans. particularly californians, jerseyites, peeps from former confederate states and evangelicals. stay at home ya drooling inbreeders. fresh 7-2-20.

Thread Information