Thread: Guess her sexuality....

Load Metric

Guess her sexuality....

Becky Hammon, WNBA player, 35 years old.

a short backstory: I spent my 4 years of high school playing ball not far from where she was playing college ball at Colorado State, and she was cute in that tomboy type of way, so I became a fan. I have vaguely followed her pro career; if I was channel surfing and her team was playing I would watch a bit. I would also every few months check her website, as she blogged on there as well.

Recently a thought hit me, for her being a pretty good looking "niche-celebrity", I've never seen one thing about any sort of personal life for her. She is single, never married, and has never publicly been in a relationship with ANYONE. Again, she's obviously not a "real" celebrity (TMZ and the like could care less), but I'd say her fame, on a national/all demographics level, is on par with say a top poker pro like a Phil Ivey. Googling her name you can find plenty of hits for various things.

There are plenty of debates on the interwebs about whether she's gay or straight. There's rumors on forums taking both sides of the argument, but nothing substantial.

Of course, being a WNBA player, people assume lesbian right away. However, she is also hardcore Christian, to the point of always having a bible on her. Could she be an A.C. Green type - either asexual or staying a virgin? Or really good at hiding a private life? Make the call.
    Name:  75966325.jpg
Views: 6163
Size:  64.4 KB
    Name:  becky_hammon.jpg
Views: 12760
Size:  29.7 KB
    Name:  TrophySS.jpg
Views: 6162
Size:  92.1 KB

Load Metric
    just had to add that last pic for the black cock significance.

Load Metric
    butch ... she'd be a good hookup for Vanessa Selbst ...

Load Metric
    I would guess that Phil Ivey is 5x more known than a random WNBA player simply as he's been touted as the best in the world for like 7-8 years.

Who cares what her sexuality is, female athletes are fucking lame.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I would guess that Phil Ivey is 5x more known than a random WNBA player simply as he's been touted as the best in the world for like 7-8 years.

Who cares what her sexuality is, female athletes are fucking lame.
    Well, she's an all-star caliber player in the WNBA, and mixed with her looks (especially compared to the majority of the top players there), she's in the upper echelon of known players. Using analogies of a casual NBA fan vs. a casual WNBA fan in terms of recognizability, Diana Taurasi/Lebron or Kobe, Becky Hammon/Carmelo or Chris Paul.

But yes, being that Ivey was front and center during the poker boom, you might be right. Maybe a better example would be a newer poker "superstar"; Dwan maybe.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pretty obvious she bangs black dudes, 1st picture she's doing the Black Panthers salute, and the 3rd picture speaks for itself.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Hardcore christian chicks were always the biggest sluts where I grew up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oddly enough, it's the second pic, where she is trying to look the most feminine, where she comes off the most lesbian to me.

I have noticed that a lot of lesbian and bisexual chicks have kind of a mannish look to their face. I'm not talking Vanessa Selbst manly, but more of a look that appears feminine at first glance, but you notice some male-like features when you look more closely.

I didn't get that vibe from the first and third pictures, but the second pic definitely jumped out at me in that way.

Also, she's 35 and has never been known to have been in any relationships, which probably leaves the choice between asexual or closeted lesbian.

I'm going with the closeted lesbian choice, especially because of the Christian angle. I am guessing that her Christian faith is so important to her that she keeps the lesbian thing tightly under wraps. Similarly, I knew an older guy who was a retired Major in the military, and his accomplishments there were very important to him. He was clearly gay, but never admitted it, and in fact made some poorly-conceived attempts to cover it up. It seemed to me that he was afraid it would taint his military career, so he never admitted to his true sexuality, though it was clear that he had several long-term, romantic relationships with men.

Her legs scream "dike" in the last pic. Those be some thick mofo's.

Load Metric
    Some of Druff's best break downs in life have been about people's sexuality. Guy can detail his thoughts better about that than he can a poker hand

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I knew an older guy who was a retired Major in the military.
    I thought Fabersham was a colonel.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Her legs scream "dike" in the last pic. Those be some thick mofo's.
    I was going to say the same thing, BUT...

1) She is an athlete.

2) Her shorts probaly aren't very flattering.

3) I think standing next to those 7 footers makes her body look weird by comparison.

Load Metric
    Oddly enough, it's the second pic, where she is trying to look the most feminine, where she comes off the most lesbian to me.

I have noticed that a lot of lesbian and bisexual chicks have kind of a mannish look to their face. I'm not talking Vanessa Selbst manly, but more of a look that appears feminine at first glance, but you notice some male-like features when you look more closely.

I didn't get that vibe from the first and third pictures, but the second pic definitely jumped out at me in that way.

Also, she's 35 and has never been known to have been in any relationships, which probably leaves the choice between asexual or closeted lesbian.

I'm going with the closeted lesbian choice, especially because of the Christian angle. I am guessing that her Christian faith is so important to her that she keeps the lesbian thing tightly under wraps. Similarly, I knew an older guy who was a retired Major in the military, and his accomplishments there were very important to him. He was clearly gay, but never admitted it, and in fact made some poorly-conceived attempts to cover it up. It seemed to me that he was afraid it would taint his military career, so he never admitted to his true sexuality, though it was clear that he had several long-term, romantic relationships with men.
    That's pretty much my read as well, either closeted lesbian, or closeted bi - but only interest in a LTR is with a woman. Something along those lines.

Cubic Zirconia Colonel Nigel Fabersham's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    I knew an older guy who was a retired Major in the military.
    Have you gone mad?

Do I look like an older gent to you?

I say that it should be quite clear from my appearances on radio that I am not into buggery.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Nigel Fabersham View Post
    Have you gone mad?

I say that it should be quite clear from my appearances on radio that I am not into buggery.
    That reminds me, was great to hear the Benny Hill theme tune on the recent radio show. Next up we need some Page 3 girls.
    As a moonlanding sidenote, Samantha Fox is a lesbian.

As a long-time friend and colleague of Colonel Fabersham I can confirm he's not the sort of chap to have any truck with so-called "nancy boys". There was one unfortunate incident with Perkins in the Officer's Mess but that was clearly a misunderstanding. The Colonel had returned late to barracks and was unaware it was the day of the regiment's revue where a number of the younger officers had adopted female dress as a jape. It was a simple mistake that could have happened to anyone - as the court martial later decided.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Nigel Fabersham View Post
    Have you gone mad?

Worst dupe ever
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information