Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Las Vegas police shoot suspect outside Bellagio after poker room cashier robbed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Darren Lara (who sent in an "undercover" video to play on PFA radio in 2018) was falsely accused of being the robber, and rumors spread like wildfire that he was the culprit and that he was dead.

When Darren found out, he was (rightfully) pissed and really gave it to the people who started the rumors.
    Michael Charles Cohen != 14 characters

I realize this isn't all that relevant to your post, Druff. Just trying to push chopchop into explaining why he made all those shit claims.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-18-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Darren Lara (who sent in an "undercover" video to play on PFA radio in 2018) was falsely accused of being the robber, and rumors spread like wildfire that he was the culprit and that he was dead.

When Darren found out, he was (rightfully) pissed and really gave it to the people who started the rumors.
    Darren Lara == 10 characters
    I thought about that. Doesn't seem to be the one suspected by our chopping friend.

Load Metric
    so... did we just hit 9th tier?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From Darren Lara today:

Some dumbass with no life made an anonymous tip to Metro Police last year and said I'm the one who robbed the Bellagio. I actually got a phone call from a detective that wanted me to take a polygraph. I obviously was willing to cooperate and they never pursued me after that. But the nerve of some people. That dude looks nothing like me and LVMPD knew that , hence they quit fucking with me. I got no problem with the police but I know in my years there is some crooked ones. I remember the damn cops took 18k from me at LaGuardia airport when I was with Lex Luch until I disclosed how I got the money.

I didn't even have to take a polygraph. They said "Well will get back in touch with you". But they were just doing there job. Investigating leeds. I got no problem with the police. They know where I'm at. Shit the police in Vegas actually been pretty cool with me. Although I did get a ticket a few months ago. Lolz

It def caught me off guard when the detective called me up on an armed robbery case that had so much publicity. I was like "Is this for real"...
    So apparently he was accused by someone last year, which led to him being questioned, which led to some idiots saying that he was dead after this year's incident.

Poor guy. He didn't even look like the perp!

Darren is on the left:

Load Metric
    Some dumbass with no life made an anonymous tip to Metro Police last year and said I'm the one who robbed the Bellagio. I actually got a phone call from a detective that wanted me to take a polygraph. I obviously was willing to cooperate and they never pursued me after that. But the nerve of some people. That dude looks nothing like me and LVMPD knew that , hence they quit fucking with me. I got no problem with the police but I know in my years there is some crooked ones. I remember the damn cops took 18k from me at LaGuardia airport when I was with Lex Luch until I disclosed how I got the money.

I didn't even have to take a polygraph. They said "Well will get back in touch with you". But they were just doing there job. Investigating leeds. I got no problem with the police. They know where I'm at. Shit the police in Vegas actually been pretty cool with me. Although I did get a ticket a few months ago. Lolz

It def caught me off guard when the detective called me up on an armed robbery case that had so much publicity. I was like "Is this for real"...
    Great example of how an accused + innocent person responds.

Comments

ErickAA: Good point. Juxtapose this with the Smollett and R Kelly interviews

Load Metric
    so druff, is chop chop a dupe or not, do you think? If he is, you should probably tell us who he is, because he doesn't deserve a new handle if he's gonna be throwing people under the bus for serious shit.

if he's not a dupe, disregard and whatnot. I know he says he isn't, but just to be sure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    so druff, is chop chop a dupe or not, do you think? If he is, you should probably tell us who he is, because he doesn't deserve a new handle if he's gonna be throwing people under the bus for serious shit.

if he's not a dupe, disregard and whatnot. I know he says he isn't, but just to be sure.
    I think there's a good chance it's a dupe, but I don't know who it is.

Did chop chop throw anyone under the bus? I saw the thing about the semi-known player with 14 letters in their name (which turned out to be wrong), but who would that even have been?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I'll see if Darren Lara would like to come on radio this week.

We have a pretty good relationship, as he sent me an undercover video from the Westgate last summer to be played on PFA Radio.

I think it would be interesting to hear what he went through, from start to finish.

Load Metric
    Hey chopchop, come on now - let's get an explanation.

If you're actually a new poster who appreciates the site and fell victim to a bad lead...just explain what happened.

If you're just going to act cagey on the situation, you should probably just fuck right off or be prepared to get the Lewfather/Jasep/LarryLaffer treatment.

Comments

limitles: how dare you...just cause you're smart doesn't give you the right......
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-19-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Load Metric

If you're actually a new poster who appreciates the site and fell victim to a bad lead...just explain what happened.

If you're just going to act cagey on the situation, you should probably just fuck right off or be prepared to get the garrett treatment.
    I like how you think your so high and fuckin mighty you ball gargling kumquat, and you couldn't handle the garrett treatment because you are one ass kissing pile of corny shit.

carry on now

Comments

sah_24: garrett is correct at times ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

If you're just going to act cagey on the situation, you should probably just fuck right off or be prepared to get the garrett treatment.
    I like how you think your so high and fuckin mighty you ball gargling kumquat, and you couldn't handle the garrett treatment because you are one ass kissing pile of corny shit.

carry on now
    This wasn't an attempt to attack you.

Just pointing out that when people do super shitty things here they should expect to get treated like shit.

There are several PFA users who I consider nowhere near as awful as you - I should have used their names first - and for that I apologize.

USERS WORSE THAN GARRETT :

Lewfather
    Jasep
    LarryLaffer
    thesidedish
    JewDonk
    FPS_Russia
    Biffco99
    That guy who acted like he was in a wheel chair and made Brandon go grocery shopping for him a couple years ago during WSOP.
    Peter with one extra toe
    Mulva
    TheSparten

USERS BETTER THAN GARRETT :
    Verminard
    Sonatine
    Mr Tickle
    Srslysirus (RIP)
    Kalwhat
    Traderroooooski (maybe he shouldn't be counted)
    Badguy23
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-19-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Press conference WITH CAMERA FOOTAGE of the shooting.

Go to the 7 minute mark if you just want the camera footage.

One of them actually shows a very clear shot of him firing at the officers, hitting one in the chest, two more officers going down as the shot officer falls back, and the 4th officer chasing Cohen down and shooting him dead.

Surprised no anti-police types have bitched about the fact that Cohen was shot dead as he was running away (with his back to the officers), but I suppose people don't want to question it because he had just fired upon officers seconds before that. Anyway, I'm glad the fucker is dead.

Comments

ftpjesus: Rarely will get an arguement if a guy actually fires on Police with a gun.. Hard for even the most bleeding heart to defend the action of the perp in that case

Load Metric
    From Darren Lara today:

So apparently he was accused by someone last year, which led to him being questioned, which led to some idiots saying that he was dead after this year's incident.

Poor guy. He didn't even look like the perp!

Darren is on the left:

What is with that wrap on the guys elbow area far right side of pic? Serious card player lol

Comments

ftpjesus: Ok have you not had blood drawn at all in the last year or donated or whatever?? Its coban with a guaze underneath likely had blood draw for labs its at the Antecubital which is favorite place for phlebotimists

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

One of them actually shows a very clear shot of him firing at the officers, hitting one in the chest, two more officers going down as the shot officer falls back, and the 4th officer chasing Cohen down and shooting him dead.

Surprised no anti-police types have bitched about the fact that Cohen was shot dead as he was running away (with his back to the officers), but I suppose people don't want to question it because he had just fired upon officers seconds before that. Anyway, I'm glad the fucker is dead.
    T Chan on dat poker podcast referred to this as a “tragedy.” What a fucking dumbass. A tragedy when the dipshit criminal is killed after what could’ve been killing an officer and WAS shooting at them. Maybe this is why Chan doesn’t like u, he’s a fucking idiot. As you’ve referred to, innocent people dying would be tragic, not this bafoon. Is Chan still upset over Mandalay Bay mass murderer taking his own life too?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Confirmed, Darren Lara will be on tomorrow's radio.

Load Metric

See this just proves what we've all suspected.. They were gonna kill Cohen to keep him quiet.. Oh wait wrong Micheal Cohen.. Carry on (sorry couldnt resist the Mueller investigation joke) and agreed one less asshole on earth.. as I already commented once an ass fires on cops its on like Donkey Kong you sign your own death warrant with that.. They kind atake it personally when a criminal tries to kill them no big deal..

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    chop chop is the croc

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    chop chop is the croc
    croc-pot

Thread Information