Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Mosque Attack filmed live

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING — New Zealand / Christ Church attacker has travelled to Turkey multiple times and spent an extended period of time in the country, acc to a Senior Turkish official.

(((Mossad training)))
    heard rumors that he visited Pakistan several times too, although this is unconfirmed so it could be false. Saw a screenshot of a fb post of him saying he was in Pakistan and was praising the people there etc. now i cant find the pic I was looking at, but again it could be horseshit.

I was able to save the vid off of one of the youtube channels before it was deleted. Pretty fucking surreal, im still processing it and don't even have words.
    the vid was nearly 17 minutes...im curious if there are others or if this is the only one?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, so I'm going to throw caution to the wind and watch this.

Where can I find it now?

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: The shooter looks like a history nut, literally.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Where can I find it now?

Well, you're just getting over a deep depression (ive been there too, for a few years, and still kind of am so I know how it feels)...are you really sure you want to do that?

Load Metric

Where can I find it now?
    this seems like a terrible idea

Load Metric

Where can I find it now?
    I have to concur, it's your life, but, maybe:

Load Metric
    I'm not clicking the link in this thread, but the Skatz thread has two working links from reputable sites. Kiwifarms has gone down multiple times from server overload, so that link may not work off and on. I watched it, and I would sincerely advise anyone not in a strong mental state to avoid it. It's legitimately horrifying, and just how fucked up it is didn't fully sink in until much later.

Load Metric
    Also, according to Australian media, the Facebook posts that place him in Pakistan and North Korea are actually real and predate this. Whether or not he spent time in these places hasn't been fully confirmed, but it is likely he actually did. His relatives have confirmed that he spent the last 7 years or so traveling the world.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I'm not clicking the link in this thread, but the Skatz thread has two working links from reputable sites. Kiwifarms has gone down multiple times from server overload, so that link may not work off and on. I watched it, and I would sincerely advise anyone not in a strong mental state to avoid it. It's legitimately horrifying, and just how fucked up it is didn't fully sink in until much later.
    server overload is sad by itself
    what's to be gained by viewing this type of material

like watching those beheadings,
    you (plural) may not be that strong mentally if you choose to watch
    brutality and suffering

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    two hours between new posts
    can't make this s_ _ _ up

Load Metric
    How did the arrest go down? I actually haven't seen that anywhere.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

There is a short cell phone video out there of the arrest. It appears they basically rammed him into a curb and he went quietly to a few officers with handguns surrounding the vehicle. He clearly didn’t want to die or kill any law enforcement because they appeared to be outgunned and he probably could have killed at least a few of the cops. The footage wasn’t great and from across the street.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

There is a short cell phone video out there of the arrest. It appears they basically rammed him into a curb and he went quietly to a few officers with handguns surrounding the vehicle. He clearly didn’t want to die or kill any law enforcement because they appeared to be outgunned and he probably could have killed at least a few of the cops. The footage wasn’t great and from across the street.

That kind of baffled me, and also the fact that if you watch the vid where he was speeding from the scene, he even appeared to be mindful of not hitting any pedestrians where at one point laying on the horn and lightly swerving around them.

I cant...i cant even wrap my head around what could possibly be going through this guys mind.. Its like this guy has tipped the scales and put himself in the dictionary as a lead example of what a true psychopath is or something. Im curious what an experienced mental health professional would conclude.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe I won't watch it, now that I see the comments in this thread.

Perhaps Gordman is right... not the best thing to do given my recent anxiety/depression issues which are finally improving...

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    glad you guys said something before I saw it

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

That kind of baffled me, and also the fact that if you watch the vid where he was speeding from the scene, he even appeared to be mindful of not hitting any pedestrians where at one point laying on the horn and lightly swerving around them.

I cant...i cant even wrap my head around what could possibly be going through this guys mind.. Its like this guy has tipped the scales and put himself in the dictionary as a lead example of what a true psychopath is or something. Im curious what an experienced mental health professional would conclude.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    His only objective was killing Muslims

Load Metric
    ive been circling up with kiwi friends about this and discovered a few interesting details.

- all this guns were legal and licensed in new zealand.

- he passed a psychological exam in order to get his licenses.

- new zealand takes in fewer refugees than almost anyone else and the UN is constantly on their tits about it, and he wasnt even from NZ in the first placee, so make no mistake this wasnt about muslims, immigration, and least of all new zealand. it was 100% about internet lulz and inflaming global politics for more internet lulz.

- people in NZ are fucked up about this right now.

- the people killed were primarily indonesians, whom exactly no one had any problems with at all. they werent creating 'muslim enclaves' like we have in michigan and they werent converting old world european cities into kabob shop petting zoos a la berlin. there are literally like 40k muslims in the whole of NZ and again, exactly no one had any issues with them and they were generally regarded as lovely people. consider this when you re-read trump's comments about how the root of the problem is that the civilized world is bursting at the seams from an invading hoard of islamic conquerors. that comment had nothing to do with new zealand and everything to do with .

- the pm of nz reached out to trump asking him to help stabilize the situation by reiterating that the world stands behind new zealands muslims and trump literally wouldnt do it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information