Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danielle Andersen (dmoongirl) accuses Kirsten Olieberg of scamming her

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Danielle Andersen (dmoongirl) accuses Kirsten Olieberg of scamming her

Danielle "dmoongirl" Andersen has a stellar reputation in the poker world, and is very well liked. I don't know her personally, but everyone in poker seems to respect her.

She also rarely gets involved in drama.

However, she has recently called out fairly unknown Florida poker pro Kirsten Olieberg for scamming her out of 2k.

(Here are the Notepad images in her tweet, so you don't have to click on it repeatedly through Twitter...)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the texts she posted between Danielle and Kirsten.

Danielle is in the blue, Kirsten is in the grey color.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1kdElVV4AAuRFK.jpg[/img

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a text between Jamie Kerstetter and Kirsten on the day of the race, indicating that the bet between Kirsten and Danielle was still on.

Kirsten is in the gray, Jamie is in the blue.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Danielle claims she would have let Kirsten buy out for cheap, or even let her off entirely before the race, if Kirsten was having money problems. However, Danielle feels she was being freerolled.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kirsten's husband Ryan Weatherman tried to get involved with LOL legal threats.

He later deleted the tweets, after getting slaughtered by the internet, but here they are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's Kirsten's response?

Not much of one.

She's been mostly trolling, posting this same photoshopped picture of Danielle 3 times to different people criticizing her, including Danielle herself:

However, now she's claiming to be getting threats from "followers" of Danielle's -- allegations which may or may not be true:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Clearly Danielle is in the right here.

There's no question.

It appears that Kirsten realized that Lily was injured and she didn't have much chance, but thought it would be a way out of paying if she lost, while being able to claim Danielle owed her $2k if Lily managed to win anyway.

There's no excuse here.

It is highly unlikely that Kirsten will agree to arbitration.

My guess is that she is broke, and couldn't pay the $2k right now if she wanted to.

This is a pretty big hit she's taking to her reputation -- especially since she wasn't very well known prior to this, so her name will become synonymous with scamming and pretty much nothing else, which definitely isn't a good look.

Pretty amazing that Danielle did a prop bet with someone she didn't know well, without having the money escrowed. Huge mistake, though Danielle has admitted she was naive/too trusting here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's Danielle Andersen, back when wearing a Full Tilt patch wasn't a bad thing:

Here is Kirsten Olieberg:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I asked Kirsten Olieberg for proof that she was getting harassed, and she actually posted a screen shot of it.

In reality, two nobodies (one of which seems to be a dupe account made in mid-2017) were bugging her, but still... at least it appears she was telling the truth about that part.

She still won't comment on the accusations, though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lol the poker community ... funniest part is that husband rofl, libtards <3

Load Metric
    cliffs? Looks like a searless type thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    cliffs? Looks like a searless type thread
    a bet was made on a race
    the race didn't happen on the day planned but happened some time later
    the loser won't pay up because it didn't happen when they first thought it would

Silver
    Load Metric
    The "lawyering up" threat is a joke. Everything dmoongirl posted is documented so defamation is laughable.

This kind of "wager" is not only not a binding contract, I doubt it is legal. So not much recourse except to blast Olieberg on twitter.

Load Metric
    dmoongirl is owed $2k and it's not even close

Also, never bet against Jamie Kerstetter.

who is this clown?

Comments

chop chop: your right rep

ftpjesus: Kerstette ris oddly definitely fuckable in my eyes.. Of course irrelevant Im married anyway..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chop chop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    dmoongirl is owed $2k and it's not even close
    100% Danielle is very good people, and owed 2k, the girl who lost the wager is a Tampa Hard Rock local ... How D didn't expect to get rolled by someone from that crowd is LOL. Some of the worst angling in the country on a daily basis out there.(imvho)
    \
    Ive heard that, my mom lives up Hwy 19 about 45mins to an hour in Citrus County and Ive been to HR when I come to town (which unfortunately has been a couple years now).. Maybe in town this summer to trade blast furnace miserable of 115 for 95 with 90pct humidity depending.. My cousin and his wife go every so often but hes a pit Degen mostly dude is smart as bleep I wish I could get him to play poker I think hed eat the fish for lunch as hes a computer techie type and is very analytical..She mostly is a slots type.. (He subscribed to the Druff school of relationships didn't get married till he was 41 unlike the rest of us.. He now looks like the genius since all of us cousins on the one side have been married and divorced at least once (or more hahaha).

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chop chop View Post

100% Danielle is very good people, and owed 2k, the girl who lost the wager is a Tampa Hard Rock local ... How D didn't expect to get rolled by someone from that crowd is LOL. Some of the worst angling in the country on a daily basis out there.(imvho)
    \
    Ive heard that, my mom lives up Hwy 19 about 45mins to an hour in Citrus County and Ive been to HR when I come to town (which unfortunately has been a couple years now).. Maybe in town this summer to trade blast furnace miserable of 115 for 95 with 90pct humidity depending.. My cousin and his wife go every so often but hes a pit Degen mostly dude is smart as bleep I wish I could get him to play poker I think hed eat the fish for lunch as hes a computer techie type and is very analytical..She mostly is a slots type.. (He subscribed to the Druff school of relationships didn't get married till he was 41 unlike the rest of us.. He now looks like the genius since all of us cousins on the one side have been married and divorced at least once (or more hahaha).
    You heard what a lot of people heard. I have not set foot in that establishment in quite some time, however I hear or see complaints online often. Get your cousin into poker, stake him a BI he might catch the itch. Lol, marriage is great...I loved it so much I did it thrice... lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    The "lawyering up" threat is a joke. Everything dmoongirl posted is documented so defamation is laughable.

This kind of "wager" is not only not a binding contract, I doubt it is legal. So not much recourse except to blast Olieberg on twitter.

In Florida, where it is alleged the wager took place, gambling debts are not enforceable unless permitted by law. The type of wager alleged here doesn't fall into that category. Even if it were, it would still run into Statute of Frauds issues (not written down and having contractual formalities observed - signed and witnessed). Arbitration, which has been suggested in this case, seems like an equitable method to resolve the issue, especially if the arbiter has experience with these types of transactions (prop bets). But, Kirsten seems to think that she won't get a fair shake. The only other remedies I see here are "old school" collection methods (get a couple of guys named Vinnie to collect -also not legal in Florida) and "millennial school" collection (social media shaming - and hope some people reach out to Kirsten and convince her to honor her obligation).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think Kirsten knows she's fucked if she goes to arbitration. That's why she isn't simply demanding to be the one to pick the arbiter.

For example, Eric Bensamochan (friend of PFA Radio) would be perfect for this, as he's an attorney who specializes in this, but isn't friends with dmoongirl or anyone else involved.

But I'm sure Kirsten wouldn't agree to someone like him doing it, as I believe the "I'm not going to get treated fairly" thing is just an excuse.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think Kirsten knows she's fucked if she goes to arbitration. That's why she isn't simply demanding to be the one to pick the arbiter.

For example, Eric Bensamochan (friend of PFA Radio) would be perfect for this, as he's an attorney who specializes in this, but isn't friends with dmoongirl or anyone else involved.

But I'm sure Kirsten wouldn't agree to someone like him doing it, as I believe the "I'm not going to get treated fairly" thing is just an excuse.

You should message kirsten and see what she thinks of using bensamochan for this bet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If he's an experienced litigator, then he should be a good fit. Litigators can easily sift through the bullshit and get to the evidence that matters. If more of a transactional attorney, not so much.

Thread Information