Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Attention Jews: Join me in the Jexodus

  1. #21
    I'm not Jewish but I would convert if it meant I could bang Elizabeth.

  2. #22
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -98
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,335
    ftpjesus: To be fair his daughter isnt technically Jewish she is a convert because his son in law is a Jew..



    http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...nversion.shtml

    A person who converts to Judaism becomes a Jew in every sense of the word, and is just as Jewish as someone born into Judaism. There is a good precedent for this; Ruth, the great-great grandmother of King David, was a convert.

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  3. #23
    Moses v Pipko


    The leader of Exodus, Moses, had a full beard on his face

    so the Jexodus leader, where is her full beard; on her . . . ??
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Most Jews being liberal is actually an example of how people's politics tend to follow down family lines (save for the rebellious kid who goes the opposite way of what his parents want.)

    When Jews came to the US in the early 1900s, they were almost all broke and worked long hours in the sweatshops, often under dangerous or highly unpleasant conditions.

    The Democratic Party at the time took more interest in their plight, hence Jews became Democrats. Also, there was a lot more anti-Semitism in those days, and a lot of those anti-Semites were Republicans.

    As the decades passed, things rapidly changed. Jews rose from working shit jobs and living the ghetto to becoming one of the most successful segments of the population.

    However, the family line of Democrats continued, and it changed from "The Democrats are helping us, so we vote Democrat" to "We are doing well, but we are voting Democrat because they are helping downtrodden people just like Jews were in the early 1900s."

    While well-meaning, many Jews have kept to that same line of thinking, being taught by their parents that being a Democrat = being compassionate. Furthermore, sometimes their desire to "help" people turns into coddling, meddling, creation of victim classes, and identity politics. Again, this is all well-meaning, but it's completely gotten out of control. However, since this line of social/political thinking has been handed down for 100+ years, it's become second nature in the culture.

    Some Jews like myself have broken away from this line of thinking. We realize that it's not 1900 anymore, that the Jewish people don't need the government's help, and the government's present solution to help other downtrodden people isn't correct. Different time, different people, different problems, different solutions.

    Rather than being proud of the incredible self-made success of the Jewish community over the past century, many Jews unfortunately feel a guilt and self-hatred for doing well.

    Slowly some Jews are waking up that the Democratic Party is no longer their friend. Left-wing anti-Semitism is hidden as simple disagreement with Israeli policies, and there's a new love affair with Muslims, and a complete denial that many of them would love to see all Jews annihilated. Jews vote Democrat, yet their own party vilifies exactly what most of them are -- white, self-made, and successful -- while at the same time apologizing for Muslims who want to kill them.

    Democrats have no reason to change any of this, because they know they overwhelmingly get the Jewish vote, and more importantly, the influential Jews in society (i.e. Hollywood) are clearly in the Democratic corner.
    There is a whole lot to unpack here, but I will only focus on the troubling statement bolded. Because it exhibits a tribal paranoia that dangerously motivates unquestioning of *whatever* policy or action the government of Israel takes. But let me let someone with more of personal stake in the matter of Israel discuss an example emblematic of that issue.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:


    Wow..lol at Jewish people that hate their own country...BiBi seems to have elevated Jewish foreign relations with alot of countries, guy is playing great imo...

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: LOL at Mexicans who hate their own country
      
      cleatus: hey miguela, ya know who played so bad they exist only as historical dead ends. your ancestors ya fucking lazy ass, filthy aztec, mayan cross breed shit eating moron
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

    There is a whole lot to unpack here, but I will only focus on the troubling statement bolded. Because it exhibits a tribal paranoia that dangerously motivates unquestioning of *whatever* policy or action the government of Israel takes. But let me let someone with more of personal stake in the matter of Israel discuss an example emblematic of that issue.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:


    Wow..lol at Jewish people that hate their own country...BiBi seems to have elevated Jewish foreign relations with alot of countries, guy is playing great imo...

    Name:  51QStaLGRQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  29.8 KB

  6. #26
    I mean, like you can’t make this shit up. As if the shooter wasn’t also anti-Semitic? He said his idol was a fucking Nazi.

    We are in bizarro land at this point where Muslims think Chelsea Clinton is inspiring right wing white nationalists?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...es-attack.html

    Edit- was meant for NZ thread but I guess it fits here also

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Extremists will look for any excuse.

  7. #27
    Is FPS_Russia banned?

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Free fps and tyde

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

    KKK traditionally has been pro Democrat, and the Democrats have traditionally supported slavery.....physical or financial slavery.....

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey el fucko, is this fake history lesson from alex jones, rush limbaugh, joel osteen or the nefarium? thank you for displaying your low iq ya wetback, river swimming fence jumping mirage smashing retard
      
      Muck Ficon: Trump hates Mexicans like you...yet here you are defending him lol
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Most Jews being liberal is actually an example of how people's politics tend to follow down family lines (save for the rebellious kid who goes the opposite way of what his parents want.)

    When Jews came to the US in the early 1900s, they were almost all broke and worked long hours in the sweatshops, often under dangerous or highly unpleasant conditions.

    The Democratic Party at the time took more interest in their plight, hence Jews became Democrats. Also, there was a lot more anti-Semitism in those days, and a lot of those anti-Semites were Republicans.

    As the decades passed, things rapidly changed. Jews rose from working shit jobs and living the ghetto to becoming one of the most successful segments of the population.

    However, the family line of Democrats continued, and it changed from "The Democrats are helping us, so we vote Democrat" to "We are doing well, but we are voting Democrat because they are helping downtrodden people just like Jews were in the early 1900s."

    While well-meaning, many Jews have kept to that same line of thinking, being taught by their parents that being a Democrat = being compassionate. Furthermore, sometimes their desire to "help" people turns into coddling, meddling, creation of victim classes, and identity politics. Again, this is all well-meaning, but it's completely gotten out of control. However, since this line of social/political thinking has been handed down for 100+ years, it's become second nature in the culture.

    Some Jews like myself have broken away from this line of thinking. We realize that it's not 1900 anymore, that the Jewish people don't need the government's help, and the government's present solution to help other downtrodden people isn't correct. Different time, different people, different problems, different solutions.

    Rather than being proud of the incredible self-made success of the Jewish community over the past century, many Jews unfortunately feel a guilt and self-hatred for doing well.

    Slowly some Jews are waking up that the Democratic Party is no longer their friend. Left-wing anti-Semitism is hidden as simple disagreement with Israeli policies, and there's a new love affair with Muslims, and a complete denial that many of them would love to see all Jews annihilated. Jews vote Democrat, yet their own party vilifies exactly what most of them are -- white, self-made, and successful -- while at the same time apologizing for Muslims who want to kill them.

    Democrats have no reason to change any of this, because they know they overwhelmingly get the Jewish vote, and more importantly, the influential Jews in society (i.e. Hollywood) are clearly in the Democratic corner.
    Jews will remain mostly Democratic as long as the alternative is so appalling. During the 80's the GOP sold out completely to the Christian Right and Jews will never really feel comfortable in that kind of political party. Moderate Republicans are a virtually extinct species. The growth of Muslim influence in the Democratic Party is more one of questionable rhetoric by a few hard left Reps rather than electoral reality. After all, there are no Muslims in the Senate and 3 in the House. There are also 3 Hindus in the House and not one person has ever complained about the growing Hindu influence. There are 26 Jews in the House and 8 in the Senate, almost all Democrats.

    http://www.pewforum.org/2019/01/03/f...-the-hill-116/

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Coge

  10. #30
    Well the Hindus don't want to wipe a race of the planet.....js....

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey miguela, another shit post from the weakest, laziest, stupidest, filthy blob like pepe pedo.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean, like you canít make this shit up. As if the shooter wasnít also anti-Semitic? He said his idol was a fucking Nazi.

    We are in bizarro land at this point where Muslims think Chelsea Clinton is inspiring right wing white nationalists?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...es-attack.html

    Edit- was meant for NZ thread but I guess it fits here also
    In this case I don't really think it is a "Muslim" thing per se. This is the new face of left wing extremism prevalent on college campuses. If you are white at all, you are guilty of original sin as a matter of birth and can be called out for it by anyone who isn't white at any point for any pretense. And they are morally correct on the basis of their melanin concentration, and you are morally corrupt. At this point reality of what you have done or said has nothing to do with it. All that matters is your skin color. Welcome to the new racism of the left.

    For as horrible as Trump and his policies are I predict the right wing media/Republican machine will be able to exploit the virulent racism of the extreme left to their advantage in 2020. There is going to be a lot of extreme left voice saying a lot of extremely divisive, racist things and the right wing media machine will be amplifying these voices and make the narrative about them, as opposed to all the other issues where Trumps policy positions are obviously deficient and unpopular.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Attention Jews
    By Brittney Griner's Clit in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 03:49 AM
  2. Guaranteed must have before I join a pokersite
    By martinkerk in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 09:10 PM
  3. Have you been asked to join the PPA
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:26 PM
  4. Maryland and Rutgers to join Big Ten?
    By Walter Sobchak in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 06:10 AM
  5. Augusta National Invites Not 1 But 2 Women to Join
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •