Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Knew Aunt Becky Had This In Her? (Felicity Huffman/Lori Loughlin college admissions scandal)

Platinum
    Load Metric

Who Knew Aunt Becky Had This In Her? (Felicity Huffman/Lori Loughlin college admissions scandal)

Load Metric
    Loughlin, meanwhile, and her husband “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC,” court documents said.

$500,000 to get into USC? LOL. My son has applied to transfer there. I hope he gets in, but the business school is very competitive. If not, he will have to accept that his grades weren’t good enough and go somewhere else. Poor boy.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: can't be that hard...i got in the MBA program, and if I can, anyone can

Platinum
    Load Metric
    you mean you don't have aunt becky money jay??

and another thing, how fucking dumb do you have to be to make a bribe like this? seriously if you want your kid to go to USC, donate a mill ball to the endowment with a 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge' agreement that that gets your kid in the place...that shit is totally fucking legal...

this is damn near jussie level of fucking retarded...do they like suck out 99.9% of your brain when you get to Hollywood?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So funny the celeb kids are so dumb they can't even get into state schools ... Libtards 101

Comments

cleatus: so funny that dumb fucks like you never finished high school. trumptards forever.

Diamond
    Load Metric

edit: much better if see full picture, click on it
    Last edited by thesidedish; 03-12-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Load Metric
    right school; USC stands for University of Spoiled Children (everyone knows that in LA)

and the right one to go to if you want into the movie or music industry -- USC degree is union card
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    So funny the celeb kids are so dumb they can't even get into state schools ... Libtards 101
    Not only celebs, dumbass.

The High-Powered Names In The College Admissions Bribery Scandal
    The scheme involves a slew of wealthy parents, from Hollywood actresses to Wall Street and Silicon Valley executives.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0fbd7661e0b01

Comments

sah_24: TFW truck drivers call someone a dumbass ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Peak fucking hilarity :)

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: nothing but respect for truck drivers, modern cowboys and frequent witnesses to cryptozoology. i would drive a truck if it didn't snow
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Heinel was also allegedly bribed to represent the daughter of Gamel Abdelaziz as a recruited basketball player. The daughter was given falsified basketball credentials like “Asia Pacific Activities Conference All Star Team,” “2016 China Cup Champions,” and “Hong Kong Academy team MVP.” Heinel represented the daughter to the admissions committee using the fraudulent athlete profile and obtained permission to admit her as a basketball recruit. Heinel advised that Abdelaziz send $200,000 to the gift account for the Galen Center, the arena for USC’s basketball and volleyball programs. This would be redirected to Heinel. Abdelaziz wired a $300,000 payment to KWF, which the co-operating witness told him would be marked as a donation to help “underserved kids.” The daughter was admitted. Abdelaziz was instructed to corroborate Heinel’s story that his daughter suffered an injury, which explained why she wasn’t playing basketball at USC.Heinel was also allegedly bribed to represent the daughter of Gamel Abdelaziz as a recruited basketball player. The daughter was given falsified basketball credentials like “Asia Pacific Activities Conference All Star Team,” “2016 China Cup Champions,” and “Hong Kong Academy team MVP.” Heinel represented the daughter to the admissions committee using the fraudulent athlete profile and obtained permission to admit her as a basketball recruit. Heinel advised that Abdelaziz send $200,000 to the gift account for the Galen Center, the arena for USC’s basketball and volleyball programs. This would be redirected to Heinel. Abdelaziz wired a $300,000 payment to KWF, which the co-operating witness told him would be marked as a donation to help “underserved kids.” The daughter was admitted. Abdelaziz was instructed to corroborate Heinel’s story that his daughter suffered an injury, which explained why she wasn’t playing basketball at USC.
    Abdelaziz is a former Wynn Resorts and MGM Resorts International executive. He was one of the big wigs who helped setup Macao in 2013. He left Wynn in 2016 to launch Legacy Hospitality Group based out of Las Vegas.

LOL that no one in admissions ever saw "women's Chinese basketball league" and actually thought to question it. But yet again, women's basketball yeah why not just let em in as long as the check clears

https://deadspin.com/these-are-the-c...adspin_twitter

Comments

MumblesBadly: The apparently not-a-dumbass sah_24 must think “gaming executive” is tantamount to “celeb”.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yeah,...this about sums up college admissions and the competition

lol Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin

college admissions and exclusivity schools try and achieve is such a scam.

this is case and point people will pay more to get into this perceived "better" colleges

personally, if they upped the price to the top 50 colleges to 150/200K people will still pay it. really wonder why they don't do it

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Another made up controversy.

News flash: George W Bush graduated from Yale and eventually became President of the USA

Rich and powerful people do what they can to help children

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Another made up controversy.

News flash: George W Bush graduated from Yale and eventually became President of the USA

Rich and powerful people do what they can to help children

the newest legal scam is early decision to benefit those with means. it's all about money, period.

easy entry. bribe university sports coaches. nobody will suspect a thing. for starters they'll let C students into schools that you need straight A's to get into. the the college creates fake classes, or easier classes so that the school can make even more money with athletics with said student

it's a scam. the whole admissions process. and we buy into it hook line and sinker
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    This is a placeholder for Devidee

Load Metric
    I didn't see this when opned my apoliges.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The feds allege one parent gave Singer $6.5 million to aid a single child.

fuck yeah,...i'm going to yale!!!. all it takes is a 6.5m bribe......lol

it's too bad hobart college isn't elite enough for them to get some of this grubby money. maybe if they start accepting only 10% peeps will think it's better

Load Metric
    So Lori Loughlin paid $500k for her girls while others paid $15k....

The master mind did $25M in business over 10 years....

No wonder Lori Loughlin's girls had to get help, this woman paid grossly more than anyone else thus a self defense of stupidity is totally pliable.

Actress/HusbandArtist/StupidKids/NoShocker

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

No wonder Lori Loughlin's girls had to get help, this woman paid grossly more than anyone else thus a self defense of stupidity is totally pliable.

I am guessing it is some sort of sliding scale where the more blatantly under qualified the child is relative to their peers, the bigger the bribe has to be. I am guessing the Trump family had to pay some pretty big bribes in their day to get him through kindergarten to graduating college.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

she's a fucking idiot..i read that either her or macy's daughters didn't even want to go to college, or study, or be there, all all of it. i don't even get it.

20 years ago everyone got into USC. and now from what i gather it's pretty easy to transferi n if you want to go there badly enough..

but lol...a crew scholarship whe they don't even row..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

she's a fucking idiot..i read that either her or macy's daughters didn't even want to go to college, or study, or be there, all all of it. i don't even get it.

20 years ago everyone got into USC. and now from what i gather it's pretty easy to transferi n if you want to go there badly enough..

but lol...a crew scholarship whe they don't even row..
    Actually, my understanding is at USC specifically there is a lot of competition from wealthy, foreign kids, especially from China. I dont think it is enough to just be good looking and your parents willing to throw money around like the old days.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I am guessing it is some sort of sliding scale where the more blatantly under qualified the child is relative to their peers, the bigger the bribe has to be. I am guessing the Trump family had to pay some pretty big bribes in their day to get him through kindergarten to graduating college.
    i think you're right.

i recently read something that some peeps wanted to see trump's sat and high school gpa and he was ready to fight it to the end.

trump was prolly a B student at best and prolly didn't score 1200 and his SAT....they should investigate,,,and they should investigate obama's daughter....no way she was going to get refused gong to any school she wanted to attend. which obv was harvard.

100% rigged more that internet polka
    Last edited by mulva; 03-12-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Mulva posting about college admissions....never thought I'd see the day.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: he knew it was rigged

Thread Information