Thread: UNLIMITED FREE MONEY! HUGE ADVANTAGE PLAY

Load Metric

UNLIMITED FREE MONEY! HUGE ADVANTAGE PLAY

The first two lawsuits have been filed under Texas’ crazy as fuck abortion law. They were filed by people from out of state who are pro-choice but just want $10K. They have a slam dunk case. They filed suit against a doctor who admitted in a newspaper column he had performed an abortion after 6 weeks.

They can file suits like this again and again, unlimited times and make $10K each time. And so can you! Victims, er, defendants will be easy to find. Did the woman take an Uber, a bus, a taxi? Sue the driver. Did the woman pay with a credit card? Sue Visa. Is some poor minimum wage community college student working the reception desk at the clinic? Sue her. Did a pharmacist fill her prescription? Sue Walgreen’s. It’s a target-rich environment.

It’s a free roll. If you win, you get $10K and your court costs and lawyer’s fees. If you lose, you pay nothing to the poor sucker you sued, including court costs or lawyer’s fees. It’s all tilted in favor of the people suing.

The Texas Taliban’s fanaticism and radical perversion of the legal system is your gain. You don’t have to be from Texas. You don’t even have to leave your couch. You don’t have to have any damages. You don’t even have to know the people involved! There’s never been an advantage play like this one. Don’t get shut out!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    The first two lawsuits have been filed under Texas’ crazy as fuck abortion law. They were filed by people from out of state who are pro-choice but just want $10K. They have a slam dunk case. They filed suit against a doctor who admitted in a newspaper column he had performed an abortion after 6 weeks.

They can file suits like this again and again, unlimited times and make $10K each time. And so can you! Victims, er, defendants will be easy to find. Did the woman take an Uber, a bus, a taxi? Sue the driver. Did the woman pay with a credit card? Sue Visa. Is some poor minimum wage community college student working the reception desk at the clinic? Sue her. Did a pharmacist fill her prescription? Sue Walgreen’s. It’s a target-rich environment.

It’s a free roll. If you win, you get $10K and your court costs and lawyer’s fees. If you lose, you pay nothing to the poor sucker you sued, including court costs or lawyer’s fees. It’s all tilted in favor of the people suing.

The Texas Taliban’s fanaticism and radical perversion of the legal system is your gain. You don’t have to be from Texas. You don’t even have to leave your couch. You don’t have to have any damages. You don’t even have to know the people involved! There’s never been an advantage play like this one. Don’t get shut out!
    Come on man.. No Uber or whatever driver has any knowledge of why somebody's going somewhere and technically its none of their business to ask.. Besides I thought I heard Uber and the other companies have supposedly promised to vigorously defend their drivers if sued.. I find it laughable anybody would believe this since they screw them every chance they get stealing tips and paying them shit at times often less then 50% of the fare.. one driver i tipped the guy and he literally only got a portion of what I tipped him.. fucking criminals those rideshare companies are so give your drivers cash if you take one they cant steal that from the driver and they don't have to report it to the government or whatever.

Comments

splitthis:

Walter Sobchak: Rideshare companies suck

Thread Information