*** IMPORTANT ***

Due to unexpected family responsibilities, I am likely going to miss the $1000 Double Stack NL event on June 9.

There is a small chance I will be able to play it, but it is now looking likely I will miss it.

I tried to look for a replacement event during the time I will be in Vegas, but unfortunately I could not find one.

Therefore, even though I said I am not selling the $888 Crazy Eights event, I have decided to swap that for the $1k NL Double Stack, if and only if I miss the $1000 NL Double Stack. If I can somehow make the Double Stack, then you will NOT have a piece of the $888 event. (Also note that the $888 event is a few weeks later.)

Obviously I will post an update on this when the time comes, or when I know for certain.

Now, since $888 and $1000 are not equal, you are all due a refund if this swap occurs. The refund would be $0.67 per share.

As these events are very similar (both NL, both approximately same buyin level and similar skill of opponents), I do not anticipating anyone having a problem with this.

However, if you do, please get a hold of me, and I can give you a refund for that event only ($6 per share), and you will NOT be swapped into the $888. But I doubt any of you will have any issues with this.

If you're fine with the above, you don't need to do anything, and I will make the swap and refund accordingly if necessary.

I apologize for this issue, but there was nothing I could do to avoid it.