Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 03/06/2019 *** $100 FREEROLL

  1. #21
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    414
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,670
    Wasn’t a big fan of mocking the foreign guys ad read though. You’re there to mock a scammer not a foreign guy speaking his second language

     
    Comments
      
      KidPresentable:

  2. #22
    NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Reputation
    1314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,527
    Weekly donkament result. SamSnead scores another hole-in-one.

    Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=875
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=32
    Late=4
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2019-03-06 21:15:13
    Place32=Daniel72 (0)
    Place31=MudButt (0)
    Place30=duped (0)
    Place29=WillieStole (0)
    Place28=ftpjesus (0)
    Place27=ManaLeak101 (0)
    Place26=Ricky (0)
    Place25=2sweet2323 (0)
    Place24=donken (0)
    Place23=Rayo88 (0)
    Place22=slipslap (0)
    Place21=snowtracks (0)
    Place20=tradershky2 (0)
    Place19=d1sposition (0)
    Place18=Gordman (0)
    Place17=IamGreek (0)
    Place16=incognito81 (0)
    Place15=PainlessWon (0)
    Place14=DAYandNGHT (0)
    Place13=m-u-l-v-a (0)
    Place12=ownmatusow (0)
    Place11=BINCS (0)
    Place10=Turdzilla (0)
    Place9=ballhawknet (0)
    Place8=G0lfer (0)
    Place7=JERKAR (0)
    Place6=PLOL (840)
    Place5=SANLMAR (960)
    Place4=Ikke1 (1320)
    Place3=cb4mvp (1800)
    Place2=seboksoftie (2760)
    Place1=SamSnead (4320)
    Stop=2019-03-06 23:06:09
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

  3. #23
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    78
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,960
    Druff, near the end of this week’s show, you mebtioned how doing the show lifted your mood. Have you considered trying to deduct the cost of running the show as a medical deduction on your taxes? Because it does seem that it has theraputic value regarding mental health, and probably considerably cheaper than alternatives. You might need a prescription from a medical doctor, though, for your recorss. Perhaps TheShrink can oblige.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  4. #24
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    414
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,670
    Funniest line of this show was when Druff said he doesn’t enjoy complaining about customer service issues

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Wasn’t a big fan of mocking the foreign guys ad read though. You’re there to mock a scammer not a foreign guy speaking his second language
    Maybe it was the previous hour and a half of cancer talk that set me up.

    When this segment came on I was laughing out loud.

    It wasn’t as funny as Williestole doubling up with a straight flush then the freeroll getting cancelled virtually the next hand.

    It was a pleasant evening all in all.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Funniest line of this show was when Druff said he doesn’t enjoy complaining about customer service issues
    It's obvious he enjoys feeling like a victim.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Wasn’t a big fan of mocking the foreign guys ad read though. You’re there to mock a scammer not a foreign guy speaking his second language
    Maybe it was the previous hour and a half of cancer talk that set me up.

    When this segment came on I was laughing out loud.

    It wasn’t as funny as Williestole doubling up with a straight flush then the freeroll getting cancelled virtually the next hand.

    It was a pleasant evening all in all.
    The segment where he asked annie duke the questions and answered them was easily the best part of the entire show.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Wasn’t a big fan of mocking the foreign guys ad read though. You’re there to mock a scammer not a foreign guy speaking his second language

    Bro you're a real hit at dinner parties I bet.

  9. #29
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    78
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,960
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Wasn’t a big fan of mocking the foreign guys ad read though. You’re there to mock a scammer not a foreign guy speaking his second language
    I *am* curious what was the foreign guy’s native language. He seemed to have problems with pronouncing Rs in combination with other consonants. And he pronounced “people” as “poople”. Any guesses? German perhaps?

    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 03-08-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2019, 01:08 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-26-2019, 06:41 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-19-2019, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-28-2019, 03:23 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2019, 02:39 PM