Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Red Lobster She Monsters

  1. #1
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678

    Red Lobster She Monsters

    So glad I dont eat in restaurants anymore.


     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Cleveland represented
      
      MumblesBadly: Holy Christ! Some of those women are like tanks!!!
      
      Flipper_Fair: this Shaker boy is glad he lives in cali now
    Au Naturale

  2. #2
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678
    2 for the money.


     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: I was like 'that is not NY',..............Brooklyn Ohio
    Au Naturale

  3. #3
    The east side should be nuked.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: East Cleveland already looks like Kosovo.

  4. #4
    You know what thread this belongs in.

    Lol @ the little kid being like wtf is going on.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend:
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  5. #5
    Gold
    Reputation
    410
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    1,820
    Yo, it was Brenda!

    She worked at Red Lobster but I didn't remember

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: i know i told you i'd be true

  6. #6
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    This is not my joke but when you choose to dine out at the
    Golden Corral you should be ready for anything
    Stay strong America

    Racist losers btw

    You'd think you had more to worry about, with your rabid obesity and ignorance
    but no you must pick on others
    horrible country
    throw another carcass on the barbie
    Last edited by limitles; 03-05-2019 at 11:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    This is not my joke but when you choose to dine out at the
    Golden Corral you should be ready for anything
    Stay strong America

    Racist losers btw

    You'd think you had more to worry about, with your rabid obesity and ignorance
    but no you must pick on others
    horrible country
    throw another carcass on the barbie
    You have no idea what it is like on the other side, you live in the great White north. You wouldnt last a day where I live.

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: Honestly, had to be said
    Au Naturale

  8. #8
    Bottomset must not be frequenting Red Lobster....where are you going now?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678


    All em need to stay out of fast food joints.
    Au Naturale

  11. #11
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So glad I dont eat in restaurants anymore.

    Oh lord, one of her previous jobs was a life skills specialist. Quote on her facebook is.....When we love one another and have peace in the world.

    I cantttttt lol.
    Au Naturale

  12. #12
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    This is not my joke but when you choose to dine out at the
    Golden Corral you should be ready for anything
    Stay strong America

    Racist losers btw

    You'd think you had more to worry about, with your rabid obesity and ignorance
    but no you must pick on others
    horrible country
    throw another carcass on the barbie
    You have no idea what it is like on the other side, you live in the great White north. You wouldnt last a day where I live.
    Oh I guess you have​ to be racist where you're from, is that it?

  13. #13
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678
    It has nothing to do with racism but animals acting like animals. They dont live on your mountain son.
    Au Naturale

  14. #14
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,678
    If the government paid rats to reproduce, then the city became unlivable you would not say poor rats are being discriminated against. It truly is unbelievable what is going on in this country.
    Au Naturale

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If the government paid rats to reproduce, then the city became unlivable you would not say poor rats are being discriminated against. It truly is unbelievable what is going on in this country.
    If only you had an ethno-state that you could escape to.

    Oh wait...

  16. #16
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It has nothing to do with racism but animals acting like animals. They dont live on your mountain son.
    Oh it's pretty clear it has everything to do with racism. How does your god feel about hate towards others? I'll have someone pray for you

  17. #17
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1112
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    7,448
    fat aggressive and loud is there anything worse?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    fat aggressive and loud is there anything worse?


    Name:  avatar317_3.gif
Views: 252
Size:  15.7 KB

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: it's funny don't know how you did it
      
      Gordman: NAILED IT!

  19. #19
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post


    All em need to stay out of fast food joints.
    What does this post mean?

    Who is em? Staying out of your fat food joints is precious isn't
    it you dumb bible thumping cunt?

  20. #20
    Canadrunk
    Reputation
    1101
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    10,674
    You dumb bitch complaining about another race while you pray for forgiveness to a god in the clouds. Yet you can't get over the smell of other parishioners like yourself
    Nothing against them but you turn up as a real asshole
    Racist hating asshole
    There is nothing worse in my books than saying an entire race is
    nothing more than an animal.
    God forgive you if that's possible
    Fuck you're awful

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bellagio cook lobster tail theft
    By JohnCommode in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2018, 09:29 AM
  2. $140 Appetizer: Lobster Claws, Crab Legs, Shrimp, Oysters, etc..
    By Scandinavian Bob in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-07-2017, 01:50 PM
  3. Vegas Poeple... Best Place to Buy Live Lobster?
    By LLL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 09:37 AM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:43 PM
  5. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •