Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE PERPLEXING AND OUTRAGEOUS CASE OF THE DALLAS COP IN THE WRONG APARTMENT

Load Metric

THE PERPLEXING AND OUTRAGEOUS CASE OF THE DALLAS COP IN THE WRONG APARTMENT

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...ifferent-story

There are so many questions here. For starters:

1) Did these two know each other?

2) Why is his door open at this hour?

3) How much time between the end of her shift and when she got back to her building?

4) Was she alcohol and drug tested?

5) Security cameras?

If this had been the other way around, it would have been a death penalty case, not manslaughter. At least she appears to have locked herself out from using the defense that she heard a noise while walking in the hall, went to investigate, found the door open, and shot what she thought to be a burglar. In Texas, she might have walked but she has already said that she mistook his apartment for her own. I suspect that there will be a plea and she'll be out in a couple of years at most.Name:  download.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  4.1 KB

Nothing to do with the case, but the cop looks like a much less attractive version of Mireille Enos in "The Killing".

Comments

Username: The Killing Rep

Load Metric
    there are some pictures making the rounds of her chilling with her child and husband, whom is throwing up WP (white power) gang signs.

im pretty sure shes not getting a slap on the wrist, this chick executed a black guy over his tv being too loud.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Damn you for inadvertantly spurring me on to verify whether your use of “whom” versus “who” in this post is grammatically proper!

RS_: "Whom" is incorrect.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol at coming home and thinking a black guy is in ur house and not shooting

Load Metric
    like this is everyday in blakes life and then hes like omfg i married her and those are my children why did i do this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think there is a lot of misinformation and speculation and eventually what actually happened will come out. I don’t see a lot of value in getting riled up one way or another until we actually know what really happened.

Load Metric
    Wow. Seems as though black people and white people have issues living together in the same society.

If only there was a solution for this.

Load Metric
    This case is gradually acquiring the stench of either a planned execution or an execution of opportunity.

1) The cop had lodged multiple noise complaints about the victim's apartment with building management.

2) The victim's apartment had a bright red doormat, hers did not. That would make it hard to confuse apartments.

3) The doors in that building are all automatic slam shut doors, yet she claims that his door was open and it's 3AM and his apartment was dark.

4) She parked on his floor level instead of hers.

5) She was heard by residents shouting "Open the door".

4) This phrase "ignored verbal commands" is being used more and more by Dallas Police as though she had any right to give commands while committing unlawful entry. It's a blatant attempt to give her behavior the legitimacy and legal protection of an officer doing real police work.

7) I wondered why the head of the Dallas Police Union was so eager to initially admit that she had done something wrong and needed to be punished but we shouldn't make it out to be something more than a tragic mistake. This is unusual behavior for a police union head who usually resort to deny, deny, accuse. He may have been told by some of his members that based on the real evidence that this could actually be a murder case unless they get on top of this immediately. There is no evidence of this, but I'm wondering if she was coached at the scene to give this mistaken apartment explanation.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Excellent analysis

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

7) I wondered why the head of the Dallas Police Union was so eager to initially admit that she had done something wrong and needed to be punished but we shouldn't make it out to be something more than a tragic mistake. This is unusual behavior for a police union head who usually resort to deny, deny, accuse. He may have been told by some of his members that based on the real evidence that this could actually be a murder case unless they get on top of this immediately. There is no evidence of this, but I'm wondering if she was coached at the scene to give this mistaken apartment explanation.
    Dallas PD needs some more Micah Xavier Johnson in their life.

Load Metric
    oh they executed a search warrant and found drugs....

in the victims apartment.

it was some weed.

so case closed.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Another thing that was brought up is he had a welcome mat and plant by his front door she did not. Just came in blasting. Hang her.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 09-14-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  41845752_518871241897112_7371443410823020544_n.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  28.9 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: And then give classes on how to revitalize your law enforcement career.

SysOp: splendid

Load Metric

Time to wake up, Druff.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Time to wake up, Druff.
    Do you not understand that police covering for each other has been a thing for as long as police departments have existed?

Do you really think they wouldn't attempt to cover if it were a white man shot?

I'm seeing a lot of racism accusations where they don't belong.

In this particular case, I do believe the whole thing is very fishy, and it wouldn't surprise me if this were some kind of murder staged as an accident.

Load Metric

Time to wake up, Druff.
    Do you not understand that police covering for each other has been a thing for as long as police departments have existed?

In this particular case, I do believe the whole thing is very fishy, and it wouldn't surprise me if this were some kind of murder staged as an accident.
    I think that because of the greater likelihood of public scrutiny over the police killing an unarmed white guy versus a black prior to the BLM movement, they would likely have a harder time trying to cover for it if the guy they shot was white, and the cops *knew* this.

Which meant that the violent thugs on police forces who like to lord their power over others, learned from experience seeing how their departments handled complaints of abuse from black versus white citizens that they could much more easily direct their rage/abuse towards blacks without seriously risking their jobs.

And only since the public has now seen the many cell phone video recordings of such selectively targeted abuse, has the wider public come to even be aware of how blacks are much more likely to be violently abused by police in America.

And the scared-of-blacks white folks in America hate that their beloved police forces won’t be able to as effectively protect white america from the dangerous black people if police forces in the US are prevented from being “tough on crime” if BLM is successful in its goal of “hamstringing policing of blacks so that the many thugs in the black community that BLM is trying to protect can get away with committing more crimes.”
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-17-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think that because of the greater likelihood of public scrutiny over the police killing an unarmed white guy versus a black prior to the BLM movement, they would likely have a harder time trying to cover for it if the guy they shot was white, and the cops *knew* this.

Which meant that the violent thugs on police forces who like to lord their power over others, learned from experience seeing how their departments handled complaints of abuse from black versus white citizens that they could much more easily direct their rage/abuse towards blacks without seriously risking their jobs.

And only since the public has now seen the many cell phone video recordings of such selectively targeted abuse, has the wider public come to even be aware of how blacks are much more likely to be violently abused by police in America.
    Actually it is the exact opposite. Before and after BLM cops have been able to quietly kill white people with much less media scrutiny and public backlash. That is why every single year more white people are killed than black by police and it none of the cases ever make the national media.

You should seriously check out daily mail to get some perspective. You don’t have to read every article, but skim the main page. It is amazing how different news is when it isn’t presented through an ideological filter.

They focus a lot on murder cases in the US, but don’t have the ideological selectiveness of our media. Pretty much every day they have multiple stories involving police killing white people and minorities committing murders that our media would never touch for ideological reasons.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The data shows that a larger percentage of blacks who are killed by police were *unarmed*. #UnderstandTheFuckingProblemYouMong

SysOp: offsetting Mumbles' white guilt and naivety about whites being murdered more than blacks cause it's not reported at all.

Load Metric
    Maybe she worked in the pre-crime division.

Load Metric
    I had hoped that race would not rear its ugly head in this thread but it has, so be it. I was really more interested in the odd events of the case itself and what is increasingly looking like a clumsy cover-up. She may or may not have been more aggravated by a noisy black man than a noisy white man, but at this point, I just don't see race as the real issue. The case has entered the world of politics in the high profile Cruz/O'Rourke senate race.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b046313fbe558c

Load Metric
    daily fail prob the most right wing paper in the uk so lol at anyone claiming its doesnt have an ideological filter

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    i mean todger has cited the daily fail numerous times to back up whatever right wing hot topic he was going ham on so that should tell you everything

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    daily fail prob the most right wing paper in the uk so lol at anyone claiming its doesnt have an ideological filter
    Half their articles are going after corrupt republicans and they have no problem focusing on politicized social justice warrior causes, such as supposed white racism. For example they are having a field day with this story.

However, they will also publish a news story when a black person murders a white police officer, which our MSM would never touch.

Their “filter” is just on focusing on sensationalized stories. But we are so programmed to assume that all news should be portrayed through an ideological left lens that in your tilted worldview not being blantantly partisan is “right wing”.

Thread Information