Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna eat some shrooms next weekend

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your gonna need a scale unless they are in caps. 1 or 1.5 g is plenty for a night out

Load Metric
    If you are going to do it right, you really have to know exactly what you are purchasing. Cannabis today is pretty much a periodical table of elements branched into 3 categories. You should make sure the shrooms and weed don't counter react.

Exhibit A - I can never forgive myself after seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2000. Oof I wish I would have made better choices.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    If you are going to do it right, you really have to know exactly what you are purchasing. Cannabis today is pretty much a periodical table of elements branched into 3 categories. You should make sure the shrooms and weed don't counter react.

In all honestly I would recommend sticking to cannabis.
    Nonsense, the weed will smooth things but won't come close to dominating

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

In all honestly I would recommend sticking to cannabis.
    Durban Poison doesn't play well with shrooms.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Disagree. Mushrooms are the beast. Depending on dosage you will barely notice the thc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have zero experience with this type of thing, but maybe you are too old to be doing it?

I kinda shudder when I think of someone over 40 doing this stuff, and the things that can go wrong.
    much less danger when a fully grown and developed person takes psychedelics than younger people with non-fully developed brains, or so the thinking goes.

Of course, I've also never taken mushrooms or lsd.

I plan on remedying that this year, so I'll let you know the results when it goes down. Will be mushrooms for sure. If that goes well, will consider DMT. If anyone has any reason I should go in reverse order, DMT then shrooms, I'd be interested in hearing it.

GL, bd.
    I haven't done DMT, but i'd assume the less intense one would be easier.

If you're looking for some kinda breakthrough type of experience, you can (and should) start of easy. Shrooms when taken in small doses are just light entertainment. You can take them a few times just to get accustomed without really tripping in any real sense. You should do this because dosage for any introspective trips is fairly close to so called bad trips. Setting and way you handle it can move you from one into another (possibly even with the same dosage).

I assume most people ITT are talking about some random strain of dried p.cubensis when they say shrooms. It's the most common species for small scale cultivation. Sometimes Amanita muscaria is lumped together with psilocybin. Different rules for that one. Anyways depending where you live other species of psilocybin might be more common (sometimes seasonal). P.semilanceata grows here in the wild so few months of the year it was far more common. Dried it's roughly 1.5x as potent as p.cubensis (on average).

Different strains (or phenotypes) of p.cubensis are bit more of a marketing ploy than with weed, but there are still meaningful differences.

Load Metric

Disagree. Mushrooms are the beast. Depending on dosage you will barely notice the thc.
    You can disagree with me all you want but you were not the one making an ass out yourself thinking that the venue was going to be blown up while in it. Not kidding the concert stopped for at least 3 or so minutes while security was dragging my paranoid ass out.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Tellafriend: #proudmoment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You can disagree with me all you want but you were not the one making an ass out yourself thinking that the venue was going to be blown up while in it. Not kidding the concert stopped for at least 3 or so minutes while security was dragging my paranoid ass out.
    How much mushrooms did you consume? Every trip I've had has involved dope at some point and the smoke smooths things out. It has never wigged me out

Load Metric

How much mushrooms did you consume? Every trip I've had has involved dope at some point and the smoke smooths things out. It has never wigged me out
    To be honest it was during a period of my life that I loved to test myself and figure out where the line had to be drawn.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

My experience with shrooms as of a week ago has taught me that everything becomes amplified.
    If you watch a comedy special prepare to laugh your guts out. If you're with friends ditto.
    Never had a bad trip but I can understand being in a strange situation might produce exaggerated
    feelings

Load Metric
    I'm torn with advice to give you. On the one hand if you haven't tripped in 25 years I can't imagine going to a concert as the coming back party. On the other hand the first time I dropped acid was with a bunch of friends at Great America and holyyyyyyyyy fuckkkkkkkkk.

I advise a practice run a couple days before the concert just to kick the tires but otherwise, have a fucking blast. If you can trip with some friends that's always the best but if your wife is gonna be there it should be fine. I wouldn't bother drinking alcohol because it's going to have basically no effect on you. Herb is mando for a good trip. So is Sunny D.

Comments

big dick: appreciate the advice. Gonna just drink and smoke weed and save shrooms for another time

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    If you only eat an 8th you won't be that fucked up and should get some tracers and a super laughy high ... morons ITT big surprise
    Fuck that, ive had mushrooms where an eighth would have been way too much....penis envy are fucking strong

Thread Information