Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't make Bernie President.

Load Metric

Don't make Bernie President.

MAKE HIM KING INSTEAD

Because for years, the establishment and collaborating media have kept the biggest talking points in America to be all about Muslims & Mexicans - or about tranny rights & political correctness.

They also have you throwing rotten fruit at each other over the smallest of social issues that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Always small shit which ends up taking over the public debate... Who do you think draws these unimportant battle lines which have you all fighting and hating each other?

Because this, THIS is what you should be fighting over. And not against each other, but against THEM.

Issues such as that are what should be consuming the public debate - every single fucking day... Not some shit about gender neutrality, or some celebrity poof making bogus allegations.

The billionaire media and their faceless billionaire banking chums have divided & conquered the most powerful country in the world on unimportant pettiness, which is rammed down your throats every minute of every day via various platforms.

How can hundreds of millions of people be played so hard like this?

And everything I've said applies to Europe also. We too have been played hard by the same people.

A worldwide Revolution is needed and I'm backing Bernie to fire the starting gun.

Comments

sah_24: Yes UK faggots are actually this fucking dumb ... lol

GambleBotsSatire: glass the rich poofs

RS_: Retarded

rum dick: Eh why not vote for Bernie he can't be worse than what we have
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    No. You're right about tranny freak shit, equality being fake smoke screen issues

the real basic choice we have in the USA is

1. do you want to keep what you have earned for yourself and your family and do with it what you want to
    2. do you want to give a group of other people power to take from you and give it to lazy, stupid or less capable people because lazy, stupid and less capable people don't have what you have but want it

Load Metric
    i admit the real answer is somewhere in between and it's not a black and white thing. but I'll never support a guy who says, "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" when I've slept in a car in a walmart parking lot before. and the government didn't help me at all. in fact, the state ended up confiscating that car a year later because it was parked with a flat tire on a public street in front of a duplex in a hood I was renting and I didn't have enough money to get it out of impound, and by the time I did get enough money (from working not collecting a welfare check) it would have cost more money than the car was even worth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    No. You're right about tranny freak shit, equality being fake smoke screen issues

the real basic choice we have in the USA is

1. do you want to keep what you have earned for yourself and your family and do with it what you want to
    2. do you want to give a group of other people power to take from you and give it to lazy, stupid or less capable people because lazy, stupid and less capable people don't have what you have but want it
    At some point you have to realize the phrase "it's everyman for himself" or any other such movie cliche does not work well in a community. Think of your country as your family. Sure we don't visit the runt of the litter as much but you don't want them to suffer, and you don't want them to run amok

Shit will happen so if you don't pay for the clean up then you're soon driving by all the shit towards your gated community

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i don't live in gated community I'm working poor. it IS every man for himself. nobody is stopping Bill Gates from voluntarily giving away his wealth

Load Metric
    tldr fuck the government, don't tread on me, outta my cold dead hands etc

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tldr fuck the government, don't tread on me, outta my cold dead hands etc
    It must be......

Load Metric
    America already has a King.

Load Metric
    i admit the real answer is somewhere in between and it's not a black and white thing. but I'll never support a guy who says, "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" when I've slept in a car in a walmart parking lot before. and the government didn't help me at all. in fact, the state ended up confiscating that car a year later because it was parked with a flat tire on a public street in front of a duplex in a hood I was renting and I didn't have enough money to get it out of impound, and by the time I did get enough money (from working not collecting a welfare check) it would have cost more money than the car was even worth
    jewdonk is that you?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i wish

Load Metric
    If President Trump doesn't run, I'm voting for Bernie..AOC running mate...

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    that LOF has a sore butt from the goings on in American make me happy

keep at it America, he's still breathing
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    The country wants to go decently left. You can kind of feel it. We’re always a country of swings. More tha ideology though, it’s the candidate. Forty states are already in a column. I see a lot of left-leaning people on tv trying to dissuade Bernie from entering. Likely because of age, which is a legit concern.

I think he’s only one of two currently in race could possibly sweep the rust belt states necessary for victory. Beto, whom I’m not a big fan of being the other. It seems the media thinks Kamala or Booker or whomever can win it. All the Sherrod Brown types lack charisma, even though they’re solid. I think Kamala and Booker try to outblack each other and neither are Obama-level political talents and they’ll turn off midwestenrers. There were a lot of Bernie or Trump voters last election, as illogical as that is. He’d grab quite a bit of people who were on the margins and voted Trump and are still on the margins. He’s just authentic to them. I just don’t know if he grabs them only to mobilize upper middle class suburbanites to vote Trump who sat out last time. I look at the field and still see Beto being kind of a concession candidate. As badly as Trump’s approval is, it’s possible he loses to anyone, but I don’t see it. I don’t see any Trumpers personally say fuck him I’m done. There may be a lot of them, but I don’t know them. I see the same people still on him. It feels like Trump either loses to anyone, or only a Bernie or Beto could beat him. It’s still a bunch of old white people here.

The Dems aren’t really in a good spot despite Trump being underwater. That’s just my gut feel completely based on where I live. Some of the midterms really surprised me though, so it’s possible I just happen to be living in an increasingly red Ohio while Az and Nevada and other places are shifting more than I realize. I don’t see any sure win candidate.
    Last edited by BCR; 02-25-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The country wants to go decently left. You can kind of feel it. We’re always a country of swings. More tha ideology though, it’s the candidate. Forty states are already in a column. I see a lot of left-leaning people on tv trying to dissuade Bernie from entering. Likely because of age, which is a legit concern.

I think he’s only one of two currently in race could possibly sweep the rust belt states necessary for victory. Beto, whom I’m not a big fan of being the other. It seems the media thinks Kamala or Booker or whomever can win it. All the Sherrod Brown types lack charisma, even though they’re solid. I think Kamala and Booker try to outblack each other and neither are Obama-level political talents and they’ll turn off midwestenrers. There were a lot of Bernie or Trump voters last election, as illogical as that is. He’d grab quite a bit of people who were on the margins and voted Trump and are still on the margins. He’s just authentic to them. I just don’t know if he grabs them only to mobilize upper middle class suburbanites to vote Trump who sat out last time. I look at the field and still see Beto being kind of a concession candidate. As badly as Trump’s approval is, it’s possible he loses to anyone, but I don’t see it. I don’t see any Trumpers personally say fuck him I’m done. There may be a lot of them, but I don’t know them. I see the same people still on him. It feels like Trump either loses to anyone, or only a Bernie or Beto could beat him. It’s still a bunch of old white people here.

The Dems aren’t really in a good spot despite Trump being underwater. That’s just my gut feel completely based on where I live. Some of the midterms really surprised me though, so it’s possible I just happen to be living in an increasingly red Ohio while Az and Nevada and other places are shifting more than I realize. I don’t see any sure win candidate.

the left will vote for bernie just so they can tell bernie bros to stfu and vote for a normal centerist dem once he crashes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

the left will vote for bernie just so they can tell bernie bros to stfu and vote for a normal centerist dem once he crashes.

Who is the normal centrist Dem though? Biden? There doesn’t seem to be anyone on that corner right now.

Comments

rum dick: Klobuchar

Load Metric
    It's actually unbelievable given the turmoil and turnover in the administration, but Trump is actually navigating the foreign/domestic front like man on wire. Like I can't really tell if he's on a heater or not, but eventually things will almost certainly mean revert and he will have to show real leadership skills. For now, I don't see how you can fault the guy. Most people at my work are orange man bad types and their arguments as to why he's incompetent aren't entirely convincing. Meanwhile, trump supporters are usually too retarded to know why their "guy" is actually not entirely a massive fuckup.

I basically support Trump's hardline stance on the Iranian regime.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    It's actually unbelievable given the turmoil and turnover in the administration, but Trump is actually navigating the foreign/domestic front like man on wire. Like I can't really tell if he's on a heater or not, but eventually things will almost certainly mean revert and he will have to show real leadership skills. For now, I don't see how you can fault the guy. Most people at my work are orange man bad types and their arguments as to why he's incompetent aren't entirely convincing. Meanwhile, trump supporters are usually too retarded to know why their "guy" is actually not entirely a massive fuckup.

I basically support Trump's hardline stance on the Iranian regime.
    From the vault of wisdom

Name:  np.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  45.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Focusing upon CEO pay is beyond retarded.

Companies pay CEOs so much money because they want to attract the very best out there (as opposed to having them go to other companies).

They're not forking over the big $ to their CEOs because they enjoy burning money.

LOL at leftists who feel that somehow the government should be controlling this.

The 80s were a time of rapidly decreasing government control because adults at the time witnessed the abject failure of government interference.

That general sentiment is what swept Reagan into office.

Now, almost 40 years later, most of the adults who voted in that election are dead.

It's so laughable to see the naive folks on today's left believing that sky-high taxation of the wealthy and massive new government assistance programs are the solutions to our ills.

And in the meantime, the 2019 de facto spokesperson for the American left doesn't understand basic economics.

The sad thing is that eventually the left will get into enough power to make these things happen. May or may not occur in 2020, but it will come soon enough.

Then we will have to watch them try, fail, and then go through the painful process of dismantling everything.

This is the first time in my life where the ideas of the opposing party actually scare me, rather than just annoy me. It's getting that extreme.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Well stated Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Focusing upon CEO pay is beyond retarded.

Companies pay CEOs so much money because they want to attract the very best out there (as opposed to having them go to other companies).

They're not forking over the big $ to their CEOs because they enjoy burning money.

LOL at leftists who feel that somehow the government should be controlling this.

The 80s were a time of rapidly decreasing government control because adults at the time witnessed the abject failure of government interference.

That general sentiment is what swept Reagan into office.

Now, almost 40 years later, most of the adults who voted in that election are dead.

It's so laughable to see the naive folks on today's left believing that sky-high taxation of the wealthy and massive new government assistance programs are the solutions to our ills.

And in the meantime, the 2019 de facto spokesperson for the American left doesn't understand basic economics.

The sad thing is that eventually the left will get into enough power to make these things happen. May or may not occur in 2020, but it will come soon enough.

Then we will have to watch them try, fail, and then go through the painful process of dismantling everything.

This is the first time in my life where the ideas of the opposing party actually scare me, rather than just annoy me. It's getting that extreme.
    Druff, if we don’t do something substantial in America soon to reverse the growth in wealth inequality in our society, what you express fear of at this time will seem like child’s play in the future.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    beyond retarded.

So companies didn't try to attract the best before 1980?

The right still justifies policies based on trickle-down economics.

In 40 years there has been barely any real wage growth for the working class. This is working just fine.

US has a huge problem in collecting taxes from corporations compared to other OECD countries. I think you're currently at 2/3rds of OECD average. I guess that's also because you're trying to attract the best. I'm sure other countries will figure out that any minute now.

Thread Information