Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: latest uc berkeley attack on conservative

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Greenberg exiting court, looking kind of depressed, with his lawyer speaking for him:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump calls the victim up to the stage at CPAC, and bashes Greenberg:

"You took a punch for all of us."

Why is the left mostly silent about this guy? Shouldn't they be condemning such violence, if he's just a "lone actor" who isn't typical of campus leftists?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this dude is a marked man. you can bet those pro white/pseudo trump groups are throwing darts at his pic as we speak.

can't say he doesn't deserve anything that comes his way. it also seems like he knows how to play the system as well.

have to like all his beefs with his room mates. trouble usually starts with him

1st class jerkoff and violent person boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The kid was trolling, and a bully punched him for it. And he should (and undoubtably will) be prosecuted for it accordingly, which is probably something minor like a fine or community service. Lets not make this more than it is. LOL at Trump's trolling. Serious A+ work there.

Not every isolated incident is some grand symbol that smbolizes something bigger than it is. This tendency towards dramatizing every little thing and making it way more than it is is a problem of partisan media on both sides.

There is 400 million people in the US, and 100k more every month crossing the border. Isolated random shit is going to happen. Lets try to have some perspective.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    druff, can we get an update on this dude.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    druff, can we get an update on this dude.
    Googled it for you:
    https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1239045592287866881

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure what dupe's update is about, since it has nothing to do with this case.

The case seems to be dragging along, and Greenberg is not in custody. It's case #19-CR-003557 in Alameda Superior Court.

He has pled not guilty, and presumably is either waiting for trial or in the process of negotiating a plea deal. Don't expect much a tough sentence, since he didn't have a record before, and the amount of bodily harm he caused was minor-to-moderate.

Mulva,

What would the wrist watch of choice be for this dude’s court appearance?

I suspect is would be a SQUALE!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lulz

the dude was just arrested for stabbing somebody multiple times because he was pissed they rode their bike on the sidewalk.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15418

Name:  pjimage_(47).jpg
Views: 272
Size:  270.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Peaceful protest, obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The failed California justice system decided to give sweet Zachary a chance, despite a recent history of punching out a guy on campus and stabbing someone 5 times (including twice in the head) on the sidewalk.

I'm sure Zachary is a nice guy who just had a few bad days, right?

So they set a laughable $35,000 bail for him after the stabbing (mind you, he's still on trial for the attack at Berkeley, but somehow $35,000 was deemed totally reasonable).

Well, finally in mid-November (3 months after the stabbing), they decided to review the case, and some genius said, "Wow, $35k is way too low here. This dude is a danger to society. He's in the process of being on trial for the Berkeley attack, and he stabs some other dude. Let's set bail at $10 million and up the charges to something more severe."

So his attorney is like, "Ummm... that's kinda excessive, can we have a few days to review the new bail amount?" The judge grants it.

So while the bail amount was being "reviewed", Greenberg realized he was likely fucked, and was going to be stuck in jail and then likely headed for some substantial prison time. Guess what he did?

He ran off. And they can't seem to locate him.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...c9e4369f2.html

Yeah, who could have predicted that? You tell a guy facing charges for 2 different violent crimes that you're about to up his bail to $10m, then let him walk out and go home while it's being fully decided upon. Shocker that he ran off.

Load Metric
    Name:  fu druff.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  93.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    wanna bet if he'll get convicted? you of scooter riding piece if shit Vegas dwelling loser?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    how does the bail amount go from 35k to 10 million. neither makes any sense

and just where the fuck is the brainiac think he's going to escape to?

time to contact charles bronson or the punisher

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    wanna bet if he'll get convicted? you of scooter riding piece if shit Vegas dwelling loser?
    I'll bet you $100 for the lulz. Would bet more but there's only like a 10% chance of finding a unanimous jury.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's not hijack this into another tired Rittenhouse discussion. The kid is 17 and his actions hardly typify those of modern right wingers. If we had thousands of Rittenhouses, sure. But we don't. It's a dumb thing to even bring up.

Anyway, this thread is about Zachary Greenberg and the follies of the northern CA justice system.

Thread Information