Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: latest uc berkeley attack on conservative

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

latest uc berkeley attack on conservative

really surprised this dude hasn't been found yet. i'm sure uc berkeley is all broken up and doing their best to find him..lol...

.what a sad fucking place this college has become.

Name:  uc-berkeley-attack.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  65.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    That was a really shitty punch given he appears to have three inches and 30 pounds on the snaller kid.

Hannity saying he trains MMA lead to some really amusing videos.

Load Metric
    Kind of reminds me of the retard who is convinced global poker is rigged but keeps playing there because he loves to bitch and moan and be the victim.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shots fired

rum dick: 10-8

Walter Sobchak: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That was a really shitty punch given he appears to have three inches and 30 pounds on the snaller kid.

Hannity saying he trains MMA lead to some really amusing videos.
    there' no way this dude can allude capture with these photos of him even if berkeley doesn't care that much
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Police have identified the attacker but haven't arrested him yet: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...236#post823236

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Berkeley's response has been very weak on this one.

It's like they're acting because they have to act, but even their statement supposedly condemning the violence was very gentle and generic.

And the police are refusing to state at this time whether the suspect will be arrested, nor are they naming him.

Why is no one on the left condemning this?

If white dudes in MAGA hats attacked black students demonstrating, this would be all over the news, and leftists everywhere would be calling for the attackers' heads.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    UC Berkeley employee Yuvi Panda tweeted this on Wednesday:

Name:  yuvi.png
Views: 496
Size:  60.1 KB

He has since protected his tweets. I grabbed this from Google cache.

Comments

rum dick: Guy has good grammar seems like a nice guy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yuvi works for the Berkeley Institute for Data Science:

Name:  yuvi2.png
Views: 417
Size:  203.0 KB

However... this page has vanished.

https://bids.berkeley.edu/people/yuvi-panda

Did he get fired?

Hope so.

Load Metric
    999 nazi scalps to go.

Comments

LegalizeMeth:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Awe jee social unrest erupts on testosterone enriched college campus
    and a non-student Fox wannabe takes one on the kisser

shocking
    Last edited by limitles; 02-25-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It's like they're acting because they have to act, but even their statement supposedly condemning the violence was very gentle and generic.

And the police are refusing to state at this time whether the suspect will be arrested, nor are they naming him.

If white dudes in MAGA hats attacked black students demonstrating, this would be all over the news, and leftists everywhere would be calling for the attackers' heads.
    yeah this an isolated case where one side is beside themselves at the reaction they get showing up at a trump rally wearing the wrong t-shirt

Load Metric
    Even though college communities, both students and faculty, claim to be interested in furthering the cause of social justice, what they really mean is justice for those who agree with our left wing ideas. The concept of the university as a forum for the exchange of ideas has been completely lost. Unless you're going to study something like math or physics, it would be hard to recommend a majority of American universities as a place to obtain a well balanced education.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Meh.

At this point we all know exactly what Berkeley is about. It is a community/college that caters to far left activism, including leftist political violence, mainly against right wing trolls like this kid. If you go there to politically troll like this kid did you kind of get what you deserve. I don't agree with what Berkeley is about, so I will choose to deal with it by purposefully not going there or willfully spending a single penny to support it. I understand the University itself is state funded, so I cant control too much that my tax dollars support it, but I also understand if I have too big a problem with it I can always move out of California.

Also, despite being a graduate of the UC system, I dont agree with the direction the UCs generally are going, so I will show my displeasure by not supporting them. I get phone calls for alumni donations all the time, and I just hang up. I also would never send my own child to UC Berkeley, and I hope by the time any children of mine are college age the UC system itself will have straightened itself out a little, but if it doesn't I will probably be boycotting them also.

Generally, it does suck that the gatekeepers to having a good career (universities) for kids today are essentially leftist ideological brainwashing camps, and dont offer much in the way of an actual education for most. But I think more and more people are starting to realize this is the case, and will show this displeasure with their wallets, so by the time it is an issue for me the pendulum will have shifted the other way some.

Gold
    Load Metric

Why would a few semilegit punches by a lone actor where no one is famous EVER make any news outside the most local of news. Stop being so simple and tribal.

Yes, if guyS did something like you said then yes ito been more in the news. That at least shows a movement or conspiracy towards violent.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Why would a few semilegit punches by a lone actor where no one is famous EVER make any news outside the most local of news. Stop being so simple and tribal.

Yes, if guyS did something like you said then yes ito been more in the news. That at least shows a movement or conspiracy towards violent.
    Bad take. It is political violence. It would be a MAJOR story on the MSM if it was right on left, instead of left on right. To give some perspective, a couple weeks ago a video of a 16 year old kid smirking at an Indian in a similar confrontation was major news. That was a smirk and the internet blew up.

Comments

rum dick: Or that time an actual maga cult member sent bombs to press and politicians I mean that's the same as a college dude fistfight obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Meh.

At this point we all know exactly what Berkeley is about. It is a community/college that caters to far left activism, including leftist political violence, mainly against right wing trolls like this kid. If you go there to politically troll like this kid did you kind of get what you deserve. I don't agree with what Berkeley is about, so I will choose to deal with it by purposefully not going there or willfully spending a single penny to support it. I understand the University itself is state funded, so I cant control too much that my tax dollars support it, but I also understand if I have too big a problem with it I can always move out of California.

Also, despite being a graduate of the UC system, I dont agree with the direction the UCs generally are going, so I will show my displeasure by not supporting them. I get phone calls for alumni donations all the time, and I just hang up. I also would never send my own child to UC Berkeley, and I hope by the time any children of mine are college age the UC system itself will have straightened itself out a little, but if it doesn't I will probably be boycotting them also.

Generally, it does suck that the gatekeepers to having a good career (universities) for kids today are essentially leftist ideological brainwashing camps, and dont offer much in the way of an actual education for most. But I think more and more people are starting to realize this is the case, and will show this displeasure with their wallets, so by the time it is an issue for me the pendulum will have shifted the other way some.
    I am an Old Blue. I loved my time at Cal. It is the birth place of both the free speech movement and political correctness. As an undergraduate school, it is very good. But as a gradute school, it’s the best in the country. When I moved there from conservative Bakersfield, as I was young liberal Democrat in those days, I went from being called a commie to being called a fascist.

So if your child earned his way into Cal (no easy task) and wanted to go there, you’d say no? Sounds like you smoked too much weed at UC Santa Cruz.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 02-25-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Meh.

I am an Old Blue. I loved my time at Cal. It is the birth place of both the free speech movement and political correctness. As an undergraduate school, it is very good. But as a gradute school, it’s the best in the country. When I moved there from conservative Bakersfield, as I was young liberal Democrat in those days, I went from being called a commie to being called a fascist.

So if your child earned his way into Cal (no easy task) and wanted to go there, you’d say no? Sounds like you smoked too much weed at UC Santa Cruz.
    At this point unless you had extremely strong leftist social justice views I don’t see why you would want to go to UC Berkeley at all. If I had a child who leaned that way I doubt they would care much of what I thought.

I probably wouldn’t explicitly say no, but I would definitely make my displeasure known, but the choice would ultimately be theirs.

All that being said, I acknowledge it is mostly a moot point because any child of mine would probably not be competitive enough to be admitted to Berkeley unless they tricked admissions into believing they were black, Hispanic or American Indian.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Or just because they wouldn’t be smart enough, Dr. Hard Science.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 02-25-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    But as you said before, Berkeley was once really into free speech, and now free speech is antithetical to what Berkeley is about. So who knows what way the political winds will blow in decades to come.

Comments

Jayjami: Agreed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But as you said before, Berkeley was once really into free speech, and now free speech is antithetical to what Berkeley is about. So who knows what way the political winds will blow in decades to come.
    I don't know this for sure (so it belongs here) but Berkeley among many other U.S. colleges
    became well known with regard to free speech during the Vietnam era.

It was speaking out against the man/police state who did as they wished and lied to the public to get their way.

Still going on

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Awe jee social unrest erupts on testosterone enriched college campus
    and a non-student Fox wannabe takes one on the kisser

shocking

DID U JUST CALL UC BERKLEY TESTOSTERONE ENRICHED? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? YES YOU ARE BUT GEEEEEZ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information