Thread: Shalise Manza Young - bi-racial female sports writer with an agenda

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Shalise Manza Young - bi-racial female sports writer with an agenda

Shalise Manza Young - bi- racial female sports writer with an agenda

it seems like a month goes by and you don't hear about colin kap in some shape or form. and c'mon..you know why..click bait, hits, msm narrative, revenue, etc...

when i saw the latest article i wanted to delve into the writer more. this isn't the first time i've seen this "award wining" writer, write garbage trying to save kap from the mean, mean world of trump supporters.

her name is shalise manza young. i believe her job is to write for yahoo sports and also the ne pats.

her latest article is about eric reid and how reid thinks "kap is ready to win a championship".

everything this woman writes has undertones of racism pushing her black agenda. i really haven't looked to deeply into her, but you can look at her twitter and she obv bring her politics into sports articles and see then way she thinks.

here is pic of her.

half white- half black...i'm really puzzled here though, as she does look like a lez...maybe she hasn't come out yet.

thing about this latest article out of over 1000 comments i didn't see one positive comment about how good then article was or how they agreed with her. really, not one....and i hit load more comments many times.

Name:  10dbview1.jpg
Views: 6116
Size:  80.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Saw her many times when she wrote for the Boston Globe and was interviewed about the Pats on various New England sports radio talk shows that were simulcasted on tv or the internet. I always wondered if she was a transgender.

Load Metric
    Ready to win a championship lol. I mean, in some simplified offense where he doesn’t have to look off defenders and make a second read, and he happens to have the ‘85 bears defense or the 2000 Ravens defense, he could have won a championship five years ago as a game manager who could move the chains with his feet.. But now? He’s a civil rights figure and nothing more. I’m sure he’s equal to the ten worst backups and he certainly got blackballed, but was always limited, and the game has changed in a way that wouldn’t suit him. No touch, not accurate enough.

He was already on his way out. Actually in the long run his kneeling thing was the smartest shit he could ever do because the anthem is gay and he’s still relevant at a time when he’d he basically forgotten or riding the bench somewhere rather than an icon to segments of the population. Who the fuck writes articles or gives endorsements to Brandon Weeden, which is the level he’d be. One of those dudes you have to check espn to see if he’s still on a roster.

Comments

Shizzmoney: anthem is gay rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Ready to win a championship lol. I mean, in some simplified offense where he doesn’t have to look off defenders and make a second read, and he happens to have the ‘85 bears defense or the 2000 Ravens defense, he could have won a championship five years ago as a game manager who could move the chains with his feet.. But now? He’s a civil rights figure and nothing more. I’m sure he’s equal to the ten worst backups and he certainly got blackballed, but was always limited, and the game has changed in a way that wouldn’t suit him. No touch, not accurate enough.

He was already on his way out. Actually in the long run his kneeling thing was the smartest shit he could ever do because the anthem is gay and he’s still relevant at a time when he’d he basically forgotten or riding the bench somewhere rather than an icon to segments of the population. Who the fuck writes articles or gives endorsements to Brandon Weeden, which is the level he’d be. One of those dudes you have to check espn to see if he’s still on a roster.
    I donno if the Brandon Weeden comp is fair. At his apex Kap was pretty electric, and if Crabtree had corralled that last pass (which admittedly was a off) he is a super bowl MVP. The league “figuring him out” pretty much coincided with a massive talent drain in San Fran that still exists. It’s not like any other San Fran QB has since lit up the league.

I think his entire 2nd career as an activist is a joke and sham, but for a couple years he was a pretty damn good QB, and maybe he had some more in the tank. Give credit where it is due.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I donno if the Brandon Weeden comp is fair. At his apex Kap was pretty electric, and if Crabtree had corralled that last pass (which admittedly was a off) he is a super bowl MVP. The league “figuring him out” pretty much coincided with a massive talent drain in San Fran that still exists. It’s not like any other San Fran QB has since lit up the league.

I think his entire 2nd career as an activist is a joke and sham, but for a couple years he was a pretty damn good QB, and maybe he had some more in the tank. Give credit where it is due.

He was a game manager wiith great feet and really strong. He’s a QB who you really didn’t worry he’d get broke when he ran. Strong arm, but inaccurate. Harbaugh designed that whole offense to cater to his strengths and minimize his inadequacies. It almost worked and they came really close. I meant be’d be Brandon Weeden level now after not playing three years and given teams had kind of figured him out. Not that they had similar careers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the she thing is back at it.

you know, giving sports news that extra nudge that everyone wants to hear about...this time it's jerry jones silence and is associated guilt with it...she's just an anti white race baiter. every other article she writes is anti white

that charles robinson is a pos as well.....sports are being completely ruined by these scum

Jerry Jones has never had a problem sharing his opinion, so why is he quiet following George Floyd's death?

https://sports.yahoo.com/jerry-jones...220636222.html

By saying he doesn't see race, Tom Brady acknowledges his privilege to be indifferent

https://sports.yahoo.com/by-saying-h...203006383.html

Cam Newton's unceremonious exit from Carolina says more about the Panthers than the QB

https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-newton-...205744744.html

DeAndre Hopkins tried to soften blow, but perception of toxic Texans remains for Bill O'Brien

https://sports.yahoo.com/de-andre-ho...212241701.html

Rex Ryan goes too far, calls Cowboys' Amari Cooper a 'turd'

https://sports.yahoo.com/rex-ryan-go...154836759.html

here's her twitter....grade A cunt

https://twitter.com/shalisemyoung?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Last edited by mulva; 06-14-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    bi-racial, liberal and female!?

3 strikes and you're out amirite?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    bi-racial, liberal and female!?

3 strikes and you're out amirite?
    there are some people that are unattractive outside and beautiful inside. she can't even solidify the inside

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    her bio says she's an award winning journalist....lol

i didn't even know wtf this is. it isn't a professor but she teaches sports journalism....

Teacher/instructor

Emerson College

Jan 2016 – Present4 years 6 months
    Boston
    Instructor for JR-240/JR-325, Sports Journalism

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While I agree she looks 100% lesbian, apparently she likes the

https://twitter.com/shalisemyoung/status/604041239223214080

Might be bi though, but I don't even want to picture that.

Comments

splitthis: Freak

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I still think Kap originally sat down because he was pissed about being benched for Blaine Fucking Gabbert

Then being smart morphed his bratty attitude into a protest changing sitting into kneeling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I still think Kap originally sat down because he was pissed about being benched for Blaine Fucking Gabbert

Then being smart morphed his bratty attitude into a protest changing sitting into kneeling.
    him kneeling did coincided with him being benched and he even requested a trade, months before it all started to happen. it's hard to believe his stance would have been the same if he was still the starting QB.

sorry,..he's no hero

Thread Information