Thread: KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died suddenly at age 43, left a wife and daughter behind, and there was a Gofundme page for him...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died suddenly at age 43, left a wife and daughter behind, and there was a Gofundme page for him...

I bet you know this isn't going to end well because Gofuckme is involved.

Chris Burrous was a TV anchor on the KTLA 5 Morning News in Los Angeles.

He was found dead on December 27.

Here's the Gofuckme page: https://www.gofundme.com/remembering-chris-burrous

For decades, audiences across the country welcomed Chris into their homes.

He was an award-winning journalist and anchor, a storyteller, a connoisseur of the best mom-and-pop joints in every town he lived in - Burrous Bites - but the one role he was most proud of was husband and father.

And now here is his actual cause of death: https://www.ocregister.com/2019/02/2...wXReu1LCLDI4CY

“It was later determined Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity,” Sarah Ardalani of the Los Angeles County coroner’s office said in a statement released Friday afternoon. “Other contributing factors include hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.”

According to the coroner’s report, Burrous had inserted the drug into his anus and put on a bondage mask laced with amyl nitrate “poppers” during a sexual encounter with a man he met on the Grindr dating website.

I don't understand why these gay guys get married and live in the closet nowadays. It's 2019, and gay is very accepted -- even celebrated in some places. How could a guy in show business think this would hurt his career at this point?

I feel bad for his wife and daughter. The one upside is that the Gofuckme is for their benefit, not his, because he's already dead. Still, clearly the narrative of the Gofuckme page needs to be more honest at this point, and be one of sympathy for the wife and daughter, and not admiration for Chris and his Amyl Nitrate BDSM mask.

Load Metric
    A meth-addled faggot news reader who dabbles in light kink would be very relatable with the LA demographic.

amirite wow?

Comments

lol wow: too soon sal

Load Metric
    What??? The dickhead engages in super risky behavior and doesn’t have proper life insurance to take care of his loved ones in case something goes wrong???

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a pic of him with his wife and kid. It's from the "updates" section of the Gofuckme page, so I'm not violating their privacy:

Here's the statement from his wife, from around the time of his death:

Words can never fully convey how profoundly grateful I am for the tremendous show of kindness and astounding generosity so many of you have shown to Isabella and me in the wake of Chris’ sudden passing. I am overwhelmed in the knowledge that your love and admiration for Chris could somehow also extend to his family in our time of darkness. Even as we struggle with our own heartbreak, we find comfort in the knowledge that we are not alone. We thank you so much.
    It should be noted that, at the time she wrote that, she WAS aware he died in a sleazy motel, but not the full details about Grindr and the anal poppers.

Load Metric
    I don't understand why these gay guys get married and live in the closet nowadays. It's 2019, and gay is very accepted -- even celebrated in some places. How could a guy in show business think this would hurt his career at this point?
    That's kind of a narrow world view. There are a lot of reasons people don't come out. I've had probably 5 friends throughout my life that are gay and took forever to be open about it (or still haven't into their early 30s). And I've lived in major metropolitan areas of California my entire life, so it's not like these guys need to be worried about local rednecks. This dude was in his 40s and got married 15+ years ago, so most of his life it wasn't as acceptable to be openly gay. There are all sorts of family and social group pressures (parents, siblings, aunts/uncles) and not wanting to be completely ostracized by everyone you know can be a huge mindfuck. In the news/broadcasting world, you don't usually just start on some huge show in LA. Typically you have to ladder up by taking jobs in shitty markets and from what I can find, this guy was no different--San Bernadino, Fresno, Rapid City, South Dakota. While unfortunate, it may not have been a wise career move to be openly gay when he was starting out.

He may be sexually attracted to men and women. But yeah, in absolute terms, it doesn't make a lot of sense to get married to a woman and then be fucking dudes on the side. Maybe his wife wasn't into that hot suppository action.

Anyway, sucks for his family... Back to the GoFundMe bashing and laughing at the dead guy.

Load Metric
    I'm always suspect when a man marries an unattractive Asian when he could have married a pretty one since there is approx. 1 billion.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Rofl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post
    That's kind of a narrow world view. There are a lot of reasons people don't come out. I've had probably 5 friends throughout my life that are gay and took forever to be open about it (or still haven't into their early 30s). And I've lived in major metropolitan areas of California my entire life, so it's not like these guys need to be worried about local rednecks. This dude was in his 40s and got married 15+ years ago, so most of his life it wasn't as acceptable to be openly gay. There are all sorts of family and social group pressures (parents, siblings, aunts/uncles) and not wanting to be completely ostracized by everyone you know can be a huge mindfuck. In the news/broadcasting world, you don't usually just start on some huge show in LA. Typically you have to ladder up by taking jobs in shitty markets and from what I can find, this guy was no different--San Bernadino, Fresno, Rapid City, South Dakota. While unfortunate, it may not have been a wise career move to be openly gay when he was starting out.

He may be sexually attracted to men and women. But yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to get married to a woman and then be fucking dudes on the side. But maybe his wife wasn't into that hot suppository action.

Anyway, sucks for his family... Back to the GoFundMe bashing and laughing at the dead guy.
    Even if being openly gay would have been tough on his career 15 years ago, there's no reason to remain married now and meeting guys in motel rooms for hardcore BDSM sex.

He should have gotten a divorce and came out as openly gay, at least in his private life.

He was also putting his wife at risk for AIDS with this behavior -- far more than hetero men who cheat. (I'm not defending the hetero cheaters, but health-wise, it's far worse to have your husband cheating with dudes than with chicks.)

A lot of these guys are just selfish. They have a life established with their phony hetero identity, and they don't want to disrupt anything. If you really like men so much that you can't help doing anal poppers in sleazy motels behind your wife's back, it's time to accept that a hetero marriage isn't for you, and do the right thing.

You can't even say that he was worried about the financial implications, because apparently the family was near broke, based upon the desperation expressed by his wife in her statement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is possible that his wife knew about this and just tolerated it, btw.

In some of the old school Asian cultures, it's almost accepted that the man will cheat. The wives aren't happy about it, but they often just put up with it. If she wasn't American born, it's possible that she feels this way.

Maybe she felt it was better for the family that she just look the other way.

This might explain why she still put out such a nice statement about him after he was found dead in a sleazy motel -- somewhere he definitely shouldn't have been if he were being faithful.

Comments

KidPresentable: That's kind of what I was getting at with my joke about his wife not being into the buttstuff.

Load Metric

.... Chris and his Amyl Nitrate BDSM mask.
    During my recent foray into the NHL I saw players inhaling poppers pregame to clear their head and get a little more adrenaline flowing

Simp tells me this is his ritual before your radio show.

Comments

Crowe Diddly:

Load Metric
    Well, I think you're taking my post as defending what the guy did and didn't do. I'm not. There's a reason I only quoted a specific part of the post, even if I used some details of this guy's life as examples.

Load Metric
    Aren't the demographics of local news watchers pretty much skewed towards the "almost dead". They would be the group most likely to be offended by his lifestyle.

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  9.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPresentable View Post

He may be sexually attracted to men and women. But yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to get married to a woman and then be fucking dudes on the side. But maybe his wife wasn't into that hot suppository action.

Even if being openly gay would have been tough on his career 15 years ago, there's no reason to remain married now and meeting guys in motel rooms for hardcore BDSM sex.

He should have gotten a divorce and came out as openly gay, at least in his private life.

He was also putting his wife at risk for AIDS with this behavior -- far more than hetero men who cheat. (I'm not defending the hetero cheaters, but health-wise, it's far worse to have your husband cheating with dudes than with chicks.)

A lot of these guys are just selfish. They have a life established with their phony hetero identity, and they don't want to disrupt anything. If you really like men so much that you can't help doing anal poppers in sleazy motels behind your wife's back, it's time to accept that a hetero marriage isn't for you, and do the right thing.

You can't even say that he was worried about the financial implications, because apparently the family was near broke, based upon the desperation expressed by his wife in her statement.
    Come on Druff. You really have no business explaining how a closeted gay guy with a 9 year old kid should behave unless you know him personally - and even then.

Load Metric
    WAIT DUPED SAMARITAN IS A CLOSETED METH ADDICT? WHAT IS THAT LIKE 4 OF YOUR POSTERS TODGE

Load Metric
    A little anal fisting never hurt anybody.

(except this guy whom it killed)

Load Metric
    Embarrassing, really.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    just a guess,

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Holy shit what a way to go. Taking meth up the ass while wearing some fucked up mask inhaling nitrate poppers. Seriously this guy's got to be the only person in the history of the world to die this exact way. You can't even make this shit up. Talk about humiliating to the dude's family. That's even worse than dudes who hang themselves while beating off.

Pooh lives a very sheltered life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Holy shit what a way to go. Taking meth up the ass while wearing some fucked up mask inhaling nitrate poppers. Seriously this guy's got to be the only person in the history of the world to die this exact way. You can't even make this shit up. Talk about humiliating to the dude's family. That's even worse than dudes who hang themselves while beating off.

He one upped Lamar Odom, a truly remarkable feat. As a side note, he was an anchor in Bakersfield before LA. Probably was hard for him to find that kind of freaky action here in conservative Kern County, but if he was publicly gay, no one would really give a shit either.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 02-27-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

He one upped Lamar Odom, a truly remarkable feat. As a side note, he was an anchor in Bakersfield before LA. Probably was hard for him to find that kind of freaky action here in conservative Kern County, but if he was publicly gay, no one would really give a shit either.
    There's gay and there's taking meth up the ass gay.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: This Is True Rep

splitthis: Lol, and the poppers mask.

Shizzmoney: lol

Thread Information