Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft, New England Patriots owner, charged in prostitution sting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    shout out to meek, gucci, ludacris, cardi and kap.

look at this guy. wearing is nikes as well.

i'm sure he tells them trump is god as well as they slam him......righhhttttt... who, on some accounts is very similar, but trump is much less full of shit and phony

This makes me cringe more than the visual of him having some tbreesome. His kids have to be so ready for dad to just hand the team over and quit making himself look foolish .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    shout out to meek, gucci, ludacris, cardi and kap.

look at this guy. wearing is nikes as well.

i'm sure he tells them trump is god as well as they slam him......righhhttttt... who, on some accounts is very similar, but trump is much less full of shit and phony

This makes me cringe more than the visual of him having some tbreesome. His kids have to be so ready for dad to just hand the team over and quit making himself look foolish .
    Kinda surprised this is your take

The guy is 77 years old and mixing it up. Nobody is gonna remember any of this 6 months from now.

You’d rather he was home watching Vanna turn letters & eating toaster pizza?

Or posting on an 8th tier forum?

Go out loud and don’t worry about the kids. They got the silver spoon. Fuck them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Kinda surprised this is your take

The guy is 77 years old and mixing it up. Nobody is gonna remember any of this 6 months from now.

You’d rather he was home watching Vanna turn letters & eating toaster pizza?

Or posting on an 8th tier forum?

Go out loud and don’t worry about the kids. They got the silver spoon. Fuck them.

Yeah I guess we are different on this one. I’m all for going hard until the grave. Like i’d applaud skydiving or something. Whenever I feel like someone is being laughed at rather than with, it makes me cringe. I never want to be that dude getting laughed at. but that’s probably my own hang up.

Load Metric
    We all worry too much about people think. If he was 37 it would be okay?

Guy went to a rub & tug joint whose employees prolly don’t speak English much less follow Boston sports.

They had no idea who he was.

He had no other out that was gonna give him a tug and silence. No matter who he called with his billions somebody was apt to kiss and tell.

Some yocal sherriff wanted to grandstand instead of quickly rescuing the women. That’s just a bad beat.

His choice really seems inspired in a way

Comments

big dick: Makes sense
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-25-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Load Metric
    If the reports I read are right, he got a bj the first day, then a hand job the next.

Just strikes me as a little weird, the order. Like, handie the first day then oral the next seems like a nice progression. BJ then HJ seems regressive.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The big problem with these jerk shops is indeed the human trafficking.

A lot of people like going to those Asian "you-want-the-50-dolla-back" jerk shops on Spring Mountain in Vegas, but they don't realize that the girls jerking them off are probably not working there out of free will.

Often it's a deal where they are brought into the US under false pretenses, and then they are told that they have to work at these jerk shops to "earn back" the cost of bringing them here, and they're threatened that their family back home will be killed if they don't comply.
    imagine going through life believing this.

Load Metric
    I love how all the autists on social media taking shots at this guy are now all moralists. The sick shit these influencers with a platform do in their private lives are 10x (conservative) "worse" than paying for sex.

Sanlmar has the best takes in this thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    The big problem with these jerk shops is indeed the human trafficking.

A lot of people like going to those Asian "you-want-the-50-dolla-back" jerk shops on Spring Mountain in Vegas, but they don't realize that the girls jerking them off are probably not working there out of free will.

Often it's a deal where they are brought into the US under false pretenses, and then they are told that they have to work at these jerk shops to "earn back" the cost of bringing them here, and they're threatened that their family back home will be killed if they don't comply.
    Explain how my statement was incorrect.

You think that those Vegas jerk shops aren't hugely supported by human trafficking?

Silver
    Load Metric

You think that those Vegas jerk shops aren't hugely supported by human trafficking?
    https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/25/f...lor-sex-stings

Ive known people in the asian spa business and heard first hand how it works .. These places are often owned by women, always ran by the 'mamas' who often have ownership interests.

The girls often live on site especially in the 24hr places and the girls often have gambling problems so I guess they are trapped in a way.

I've heard of girls without leaks saving up and buying a place from a retiring owner. Its basically the opposite of what you seem to think.

Live your life in a trance with the rest of the sheeple if you want but what I just told you is the truth.

This is commerce and they provide a valuable service to the community. You should look into sex crime rates where prostitution is legal.

Or live your life like little bo peep and the rest of the recreationally outraged.

Prosecutors and the govt are liars. I can't believe we are having this conversation. It's like telling a 40 yo there is no Santa Clause.

Load Metric
    Druff the humanitarian

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ive known people in the asian spa business and heard first hand how it works .. These places are often owned by women, always ran by the 'mamas' who often have ownership interests.

The girls often live on site especially in the 24hr places and the girls often have gambling problems so I guess they are trapped in a way.

I've heard of girls without leaks saving up and buying a place from a retiring owner. Its basically the opposite of what you seem to think.

Live your life in a trance with the rest of the sheeple if you want but what I just told you is the truth.

This is commerce and they provide a valuable service to the community. You should look into sex crime rates where prostitution is legal.

Or live your life like little bo peep and the rest of the recreationally outraged.

Prosecutors and the govt are liars. I can't believe we are having this conversation. It's like telling a 40 yo there is no Santa Clause.
    So all of these sex trafficking stories are just made up?

Why are you bringing a prostitution legality debate into this? That has nothing to do with my point.

You are the one being naive here. Just because a few of the girls are there by choice and go on to manage/own the place doesn't mean that there isn't a big sex trafficking problem supplying much of the labor.

What story are you going to tell me next? That they're saving up for college?

The problem with underground sex industry isn't the sex itself, nor is it the johns. It's all of the crime (sex trafficking, underage prostitution, violence, scams) that goes along with it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Vietnamese women do give good massages.

I'm just shocked about the lack of discretion, the guy can afford the upmost level of discretion and still chooses to walk into a rub n tug

Nice....nice....

Comments

cleatus: hey el retardo, as if you know anything about slopes or can judge massages. go away and stay away mr "IM LEAVING TOO"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    We all worry too much about people think. If he was 37 it would be okay?

Guy went to a rub & tug joint whose employees prolly don’t speak English much less follow Boston sports.

They had no idea who he was.

He had no other out that was gonna give him a tug and silence. No matter who he called with his billions somebody was apt to kiss and tell.

Some yocal sherriff wanted to grandstand instead of quickly rescuing the women. That’s just a bad beat.

His choice really seems inspired in a way

I guess this is true. Certainly true about myself. Some weird mixture of ego and social anxiety. Like if I got busted in the rub and rug I’m slightly embarrassed if I’m Kraft. But that dancing tape, I’d have paid $10 million to buy every copy and had my security confiscate every phone. I made a post years ago on one of these sites about a horrible wedding toast I made under the influence of alcohol and mushrooms when I was like 19 or 20. I went on for like 15 minutes and for some reason my toast morphed into some extisential babbling where I quoted bible verses while swearing.

I STILL am mortified it’s in some closet somewhere. That marriage ended after like 25 years and my first thought wasn’t how sad it was, their kids were grown and in college. My first thought was I wonder if she throws the wedding tape out. I grew up with a mentally ill mother as an only child. My guess is my neurosis and strong aversion to public embarrassment sprung from me hiding her bizarre behavior to the best of my ability. I guess seeing Kraft’s somewhat erratic behavior as of late makes me think he’s somewhat off in old age, and I view it through the lens of his kids should step in. I’ve never claimed to be well-adjusted.

Comments

simply1:
    Last edited by BCR; 02-26-2019 at 08:11 AM.

Load Metric
    I always wonder with celebs how much they care about the "negative" press like Kraft is receiving.

Look at the Kardashians. Do they give a shit that Kim K became famous for a sex tape? Or that her sisters were posting images with next to no clothing well before they turned 18?

If you live in a small town sure the word would get around and you would get high fives from men, and nasty stares from women for a year or so.

But Kraft? I don't think he cares that much other than maybe his hot girlfriend leaving him. Which will be quickly replaced.

Comments

Mintjewlips: She took that footlong like a champ rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There are probably a ton of industries where the employees are mainly recent immigrants that involve some level of trafficking and “involuntary” servitude. A few examples off the top of my head are Asian nail salons, nannies and Mexican food cart servers. I doubt you could go a day, especially living in So Cal, without contributing to human trafficking in some capacity, using the bar set up by the likes of Mumbkes and Druff.

All this moralizing is completely fake and self serving. And in the Kraft case This is all about politicians going after low hanging fruit to racket up political points, like it is most of the time when this kind of stuff happens.

Silver
    Load Metric

So all of these sex trafficking stories are just made up?

Why are you bringing a prostitution legality debate into this? That has nothing to do with my point.

You are the one being naive here. Just because a few of the girls are there by choice and go on to manage/own the place doesn't mean that there isn't a big sex trafficking problem supplying much of the labor.

What story are you going to tell me next? That they're saving up for college?

The problem with underground sex industry isn't the sex itself, nor is it the johns. It's all of the crime (sex trafficking, underage prostitution, violence, scams) that goes along with it.
    Did you read the link I posted? It is completely consistent with what I have been told. I know a girl that has worked in the business for long time in at least 3 different states and it all works the same according to her. Believe what you want. You seem close minded and have some ridiculous premise which is not only unproven, but seemingly unfalsifiable. I don't know if it's your intellectual arrogance, a lack of critical thinking, naivety or stubbornness that comes with old age or what but you are wrong, at least about message parlours.
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 02-26-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    From what I understand, there really is a trafficked sex industry, including underage girls. But those aren’t the women who work in Asian strip mall rub and tugs. They work for sophisticated crime syndicates, are staged out of nice hotel rooms and apartments, and johns are vetted so stings like the one above would never work.

Whatever your opinions on whether or not there is a sex trafficking industry, I am pretty sure Sidewinders perception of what is going on in this instance is more accurate than Druffs.

Comments

simpdog: THIS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    From what I understand, there really is a trafficked sex industry, including underage girls. But those aren’t the women who work in Asian strip mall rub and tugs. They work for sophisticated crime syndicates, are staged out of nice hotel rooms and apartments, and johns are vetted so stings like the one above would never work.

Whatever your opinions on whether or not there is a sex trafficking industry, I am pretty sure Sidewinders perception of what is going on in this instance is more accurate than Druffs.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

A brick & mortar rub n tug isn't hiring 14 year olds they shipped over from Asia.

There definitely is a sex trafficking industry (unfortunately). And of course they are likely very elaborate setups as you mentioned and aren't caught as often.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I always wonder with celebs how much they care about the "negative" press like Kraft is receiving.

Look at the Kardashians. Do they give a shit that Kim K became famous for a sex tape? Or that her sisters were posting images with next to no clothing well before they turned 18?

If you live in a small town sure the word would get around and you would get high fives from men, and nasty stares from women for a year or so.

But Kraft? I don't think he cares that much other than maybe his hot girlfriend leaving him. Which will be quickly replaced.
    It's easy for them to throw around "trafficking" at peak news coverage to capitalize on the sensationalism, then back-pedal like they did in the article I posted when no one is paying attention. Repeat and rinse this and you end up with a nation of people brainwashed/gaslighted/whatever into believing some narrative not only **not** based in reality, but completely lacking of supporting evidence.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe there is a billion dollar industry based on erections and orgasms, and there are **PLENTY** of willing participants on both sides of the counter. Is a man's penis so disgusting that one can only be paid for sexual services if it's against their will?

Human "trafficking"... whatever...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When my wife did OB in east LA she said a lot of girls would come in who were obvious prostitutes who were probably trafficked. Some were underage. They always came in “accompanied” by male chaperones/pimps who were probably involved in organized crime, who never left the women alone and spoke for them. None of these women would ever talk even if they were given the opportunity, so there was really nothing to do but give them the best medical care possible and hope for the best.

Needless to say none of these girls were working out of Asian rub and tugs in strip malls.

Thread Information