Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Graphic video released of Tucker Carlson being sodomised (NSFW)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Separate topic, but I doubt David Pakman would have the balls to take on something like Gamergate again, given how left his audience leans, and given how the left has zero tolerance these days for dissent amongst their own.

Remember when he had Gamergate scammer (and left wing darling) Brianna Wu on the show, and completely destroyed him/her (albeit politely)?

I couldn't picture that happening today, or Pakman's audience would revolt. But I had a lot of respect for the guy at the time for doing that.
    First, when Pakman “destroys” someone on his show, he almost always does so politely. Heck, he had Richard Spencer on, and was very polite.

Second, what is the basis for your speculation that Pakman wouldn’t challenge a revival of Gamergare, or something like it? Do you have current and historical data on the poltical demographics of his audience and/or membership? Or are you just making a baseless jab in an attempt to paint him as now being intellectually pandering?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson blatantly appealing to the alt-right (again).

Tucker Carlson Claims George Soros Is 'Remaking' America
    Carlson argues that Soros is making it 'some kind of moral crime to call this to public attention, but it is in the public’s interest to know, and so we are'
    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/fox-...rica-1.7362111

Name:  D11B28BD-EF7B-4E15-9056-AE75565AEE45.jpeg
Views: 220
Size:  97.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Separate topic, but I doubt David Pakman would have the balls to take on something like Gamergate again, given how left his audience leans, and given how the left has zero tolerance these days for dissent amongst their own.

Remember when he had Gamergate scammer (and left wing darling) Brianna Wu on the show, and completely destroyed him/her (albeit politely)?

I couldn't picture that happening today, or Pakman's audience would revolt. But I had a lot of respect for the guy at the time for doing that.
    Druff, you must have been projecting what the hacks on right-wing media outlets like Fox News with this claim. Pakman just recently reminded his audience his distaste for aspects of the SJW movement.

But, I digress. Because your boy Tucker Carlson is so fucking scared of losing his Trumptard audience, that he is now epically spewing lies about the election to curry favor with them after a brief one-episode truth-reveal (of sorts) by him about the election shortly after the GSA gave Team Biden access to the transition-related materials.

Comments

big dick: soyboy rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff, you must have been projecting what the hacks on right-wing media outlets like Fox News with this claim. Pakman just recently reminded his audience his distaste for aspects of the SJW movement.

But, I digress. Because your boy Tucker Carlson is so fucking scared of losing his Trumptard audience, that he is now epically spewing lies about the election to curry favor with them after a brief one-episode truth-reveal (of sorts) by him about the election shortly after the GSA gave Team Biden access to the transition-related materials.

FNC viewers are more pissed at Chris Wallace, Chris Stirewalt, and Neil Cavuto. They're lefty bags of shit masquerading as RINO's. A lot of viewers have jumped ship because of them and gone to OAN and Newsmax.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson is at it again with the performative outrage needed to win back/keep Team Retard. This time, it’s about Biden’s supposed fake affectionate relationship with his wife.

Thread Information