Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: attention, miguel angelo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    honestly cleatus, your leased automatic crossover is less cool than a straight piped mexican tuned pink mirage
    the best mexican tuned street rods in AZ and Vegas have wings, 4" chrome tips on their straight pipes, unlike Miguel's ride they often blow clouds of oil, barely run due to half the emissions devices are gone and an aero front bumper thats busted by bottoming out when entering driveways and parking lots in desert cities where the curb lanes double as flood channels.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Muck Ficon: Jewlips couldn't afford a Civic like that.

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i honestly love them but roads are too shit where i live

Mintjewlips: After so many failed relationships, maybe you need to take a look in the mirror to see who is really at fault, judging by your horrendous behavior on here, it's not hard to imagine why they never stay

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: if it was you guys who tricked a girl into my work into that thanks for not fucking with my life. the good shit is on my home PC's anyways

Mintjewlips: I already know all about your pathetic life, I have zero interest in seeing how you ruin a young womans life in real time......pathetic.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    honestly cleatus, your leased automatic crossover is less cool than a straight piped mexican tuned pink mirage
    the best mexican tuned street rods in AZ and Vegas have wings, 4" chrome tips on their straight pipes, unlike Miguel's ride they often blow clouds of oil, barely run due to half the emissions devices are gone and an aero front bumper thats busted by bottoming out when entering driveways and parking lots in desert cities where the curb lanes double as flood channels.
    Quick, Mintjewlips, grab cleatus' metadata!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Quick, Mintjewlips, grab cleatus' metadata!
    Unfortunately Minty's metadata metagame isn't up to the task.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Lol, the last thing I ever want to do is take a peak into this weirdos life.

He can keep hugging my nutsack, as can the rest of you nerds, obviously theres enough to go around...

Comments

splitthis: Congrats on your large balls

Muck Ficon: We can all tell this is not bothering you at all...

cleatus: hey el retardo, just 4 days ago you posted that u were "dropping this and letting this go". but here u are again. u have zero integrity. best for u is go away and stay away
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information