Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: attention, miguel angelo

Load Metric

attention, miguel angelo

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

rum dick: Such a shitty car no wonder he's so proud of it

Mintjewlips: Well we can't all be on mommy's will :lol4, such a weak pathetic man child with no chest, you probably shake when a vato comes around you

Load Metric
    SOMEONE CALL THE FBI

Comments

BCR: Cleatus is the deep state. He’ll

Load Metric
    Who knew you could get so much from "metadata"........."metadata"......right...... .you can try to continue to misdirect the people from the fact that you are creepy as fuck, but even in doing that you continue to show everyone that the level of creepiness within you knows no bounds.....

Comments

rum dick: Bro you and your shitty hygiene are the creepiest things on this site

cleatus: hey el fucko, the ways to spy on u exceed your nightmares. best if u make good on your thread "IM LEAVING TOO"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    So to anyone that has ever posted a picture here, using their phone, just know, there are people on this forum and maybe people lurking, that will go to the extent of digging through "the metadata" of that picture in order to find out your name, which then can easily be run through a service that has more "metadata" that has probably has everything about you available.

Not to long ago I ran into a free service that you could use to look up anybody's information, the information provided seems to be sold to said services by companies.

I was curious and typed my name, and to my shock, I was disturbed to see so much of my private info on the internet.

I even looked up family members, which yielded the same intial response from me, just total shock.

I even typed in druffs name thinking that he off all people would yield zero to nothing, mainly because I was under the impression that he has the knowledge and ability to pretty much prevent any of his personal info from being on such sites, to my surprise, I found a few things, which I then alerted him about.

The site in question was brought to my attention by a friend who told me about it, I didn't believe it would contain much, but once I investigated it, to my utter disbelief, it was pretty accurate.

I then followed certain steps to get my info off the site, which for me, was a bit of a hassle.

I was then informed by someone else that it was a futile effort, considering the hundreds of sites like this, and the companies continuing to sell your information.

But in addition to cletus stating general information he could have obtained using said sites, he continuously, in a sadistic way, stated information that he could have never found on this sites, very personal information that he would only know if he would have hacked my email, or personally knew me for a very long time.

All in all, this whole episode is creepy and sadistic on his part....

Comments

wrenchjockey: Most of us have survived NWP/DD/PFA for years, and are smart enough to know how to stop your phone from tagging pics. Evidently you're not?

SysOp: offset

cleatus: hey lazy ass mongrel, u have no idea. keep posts to no more than 2 lines. u expose 2 much of your shitty intellect ya lying, no account, welfare grabber

Load Metric
    Well well well..."cleatus"......

I know who cleatus is and how this all originated.

I just want to say, the comment that started this whole ordeal WAS TRUE, you bald headed slouch...

Comments

SysOp: upload any picture to a hosting site and save yourself the trouble of posting directly from your phone

rum dick: Use tinypic you tard

cleatus: hey retardo, u know nothing. beyond knowing how to be a zero integrity, poor values shitty poster. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    Go pop another pill you sick fuck...you're playing great...

Load Metric
    Oh, and I know you dont live in vegas

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Tilt much?

SysOp: offset

cleatus: hey rio grande swimmer, so no need for u to show up at WSOP. boo hoo hoo hoo

Load Metric
    kids the michael angelo of metadeta.

Comments

Belly Buster: the miguel angelo of metadeta

SysOp: lol metadata

nunbeater: lulsec

rum dick: Beautiful champ
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Maybe if you're crying like a bitch about being treated like an asshole on the internet, you shouldn't be an asshole on the internet.

And you are. All of the above.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Belly Buster: all of the above

JACKDANIELS: yup

nunbeater: d. all of the above
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Crying like a bitch?

Again, difference is I'd say anything I said online to your face. You wouldn't call me a bitch to my face.....so who's the bitch...

And anyone that's an asshole to me, i don't go all "black cube" on them.....sheesh...talk about thin skinned people.....I say something TRUE and get the third degree.....

Comments

wrenchjockey: and your argument is invalid, since you don't know that I wouldn't tell you to your face that you're crying like a bitch.

cleatus: hey lazy ass mexican hillbilly, make this thread true. "IM LEAVING TOO"

Load Metric
    what phase of pfa is it when mexican mumbles defends himself by saying he's just as mentally ill in real life as he is online?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Look Mr Mexican Internet Tough Guy,

You really should look in the mirror and read your own posts back to yourself. You really look like a clown in this, and the other thread. Internet tough guys have existed since Al Gore (bless his carbon footprint) invented it. They were clowns before you, and you're carrying on the tradition of being a clown.

If Cleatus scares you so much that you feel the need to threaten violence on an internet message board, well, maybe you should reevaluate your existence and activity on the internet.

Or don't. Keep on flexing those internet muscles, and talking tough. Maybe someone will get nervous.

:internetsrsbzns should be brought back
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Load Metric
    Mentally ill? I guess now you're an experienced psychologist? Or do just psychoanalyze everyone you interact with? And how is that not a bit crazy?...

Load Metric
    Who's threatening violence?

I don't threaten anyone.

If I have a problem I speak clearly and direct, I don't mince words.

Stating facts isn't a threat.

You will never call me a bitch to my face, that's a fact.

If that bruises your tiny ego because deep down inside you know that's a fact, you don't need to build a strawman describing who you think I am.

I'm not scared of anyone, I can handle anything that comes my way.

Now that I know who "cleatus" is, I'm especially not worried....

Comments

cleatus: hey liar, u threaten ppl often and still have to live up to your word when u made the "IM LEAVING TOO" thread. u are dishonest on a grand scale. u r poorly bred.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. You're the toughest hombre west of the Pecos. My bad.

You do you, ese.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I can handle anything that comes my way.
    Except a bit of metadata.

Comments

SysOp: lol

wrenchjockey: He's going to find out where that metadata lives and slap the shit out of it.

JACKDANIELS: rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Mint , seriously, my grandad worked for Mitsubishi in the 50/60/70’s I’m a bit worried about the clowns on here please advise..
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The funny thing is I quite like those Doug DeMuro car review videos and I watched that one Zap posted above about a month ago, and remember pissing myself laughing at how jank that Mitsubishi is.

And here we are today.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: my nephew has a 2018 Mirage, it's fair for an A to B car and to help him build credit i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    The funny thing is I quite like those Doug DeMuro car review videos and I watched that one Zap posted above about a month ago, and remember pissing myself laughing at how jank that Mitsubishi is.

And here we are today.
    When my Dad got a Mitsubishi in the 80’s to replace the Vauxhall Viva, me and my brother thought we had hit the mother load , A sort of corduroy seat cover instead of the evil black plastic one , yes I need to move on ....
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Thread Information