Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISIS fighters returning home to Europe after defeat - what to do with them?

Load Metric

ISIS fighters returning home to Europe after defeat - what to do with them?

So foreign Jihadists from all over the world are trying to get back into their countries of birth after it all went tits up for them in Syria.

Britain, for example, has many British passport holders wanting to get back home and are happy to face w/e legal music to get here... But, of course, nobody here wants them back. The politicians don't want then back, the people don't want them back. And the common consensus is to just throw the cunts into the sea. Which would be my own preferred option.

But we know that isn't a realistic option, so what do you do?

If we refuse to let them back in then they're basically free to roam the earth and commit acts of mass murder. And besides, we can't legally make a British citizen Stateless by refusing them re-entry anyway.

So, the only other option is to let them back in and put them through the courts. But what the fuck do you charge them with which can keep them behind bars for decades? Because these people weren't caught red-handed on the battlefield, they were detained at various checkpoints on the Syrian border, and practically all of them just insist they were embedded with ISIS to help deal with the humanitarian crisis and played absolutely no part in all the head-chopping. Which is obviously bullshit, but it's impossible to legally prove otherwise.

So they'll be put through the legal system here and only be charged with crimes which carry a maximum sentence of 3-10 years.

Dozens of other countries are facing a similar mess. It's a complete clusterfuck.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So foreign Jihadists from all over the world are trying to get back into their countries of birth after it all went tits up for them in Syria.

Britain, for example, has many British passport holders wanting to get back home and are happy to face w/e legal music to get here... But, of course, nobody here wants them back. The politicians don't want then back, the people don't want them back. And the common consensus is to just throw the cunts into the sea. Which would be my own preferred option.

If we refuse to let them back in then they're basically free to roam the earth and commit acts of mass murder. And besides, we can't legally make a British citizen Stateless by refusing them re-entry anyway.

So, the only other option is to let them back in and put them through the courts. But what the fuck do you charge them with which can keep them behind bars for decades? Because these people weren't caught red-handed on the battlefield, they were detained at various checkpoints on the Syrian border, and practically all of them just insist they were embedded with ISIS to help deal with the humanitarian crisis and played absolutely no part in all the head-chopping. Which is obviously bullshit, but it's impossible to legally prove otherwise.

So they'll be put through the legal system here and only be charged with crimes which carry a maximum sentence of 3-10 years.

Dozens of other countries are facing a similar mess. It's a complete clusterfuck.
    How many people are we talking about?

Load Metric
    Dont yall have an offshore, Guantanamo-type prison where the queen can ship her disloyal subjects?

Load Metric

Pretty simple, declare their actions with ISIS an act of war against Britain and revoke their citizenship.

Then don’t let them back and not your fucking problem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Dont yall have an offshore, Guantanamo-type prison where the queen can ship her disloyal subjects?
    Yup let's send them all to Australia

Comments

Kuntmissioner: nailed it

Lord of the Fraud: beat me to that one

Belly Buster: and me

Load Metric
    trip to Australia sounds reasonable, in a boat and toss them over board half way there and remind them about the about the bitches at the end of the rainbow. don't waste food on them tho.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I read an article a few days ago about this. I saw some British politician or general saying he agreed with Trump and you needed to take them back, but said they needed to be treated fairly to avoid further radicalization. I didn’t know what he meant by that. If he meant not in some Guantanamo setting, I agree. I’d want them locked away for pretty much ever though. I’m way more comfortable with some muderer getting a light sentence than one of those dudes. Murderers usually had a problem with one individual. Those dudes want to go to war with your entire culture.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

How many people are we talking about?

Nobody really knows. But probably more than 100 and fewer than 500.

Is problem either way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Pretty simple, declare their actions with ISIS an act of war against Britain and revoke their citizenship.

Then don’t let them back and not your fucking problem.

Wouldn't that be nice? But all the top lawyers in the country have gone on record to say that revoking their citizenship would be breaking our own laws.

Not what anybody in the UK wants to hear. But these same laws offer protection to us all. And as they say, sometimes the law can be an ass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I read an article a few days ago about this. I saw some British politician or general saying he agreed with Trump and you needed to take them back, but said they needed to be treated fairly to avoid further radicalization. I didn’t know what he meant by that. If he meant not in some Guantanamo setting, I agree. I’d want them locked away for pretty much ever though. I’m way more comfortable with some muderer getting a light sentence than one of those dudes. Murderers usually had a problem with one individual. Those dudes want to go to war with your entire culture.

By treating them fairly to avoid further radicalization. He basically means putting them through various deradicalization programs while serving lighter jail terms.

Because if the maximum you can put these returning Jihads away for is for 5 years (because of lack of evidence they committed any violence) then they're just gonna come out hating us even more.

But... If you offer them a lighter sentence providing they go through an intense Deradicalization Program (which offers an 87% success rate) then, by their logic, it makes us all safer.

Load Metric
    That’s a nightmare spot. I mean, you probably have far more than 500 people in your country who are already radicalized and share their views. At least these people will probably be monitored forever once released. 87% of 100-500 unfortunately isn’t 0. I don’t know how the UK enacts legislation, but it seems shortsighted to have not enacted some law anticipating their return that would carry stiffer penalties. Considering how many Muslims you have in country, and that there aren’t many terrorist attacks, I’m guessing your intelligence agencies are top notch at monitoring the small % of Muslims who are radicalized.

Load Metric
    That’s a nightmare spot. I mean, you probably have far more than 500 people in your country who are already radicalized and share their views. At least these people will probably be monitored forever once released. 87% of 100-500 unfortunately isn’t 0. I don’t know how the UK enacts legislation, but it seems shortsighted to have not enacted some law anticipating their return that would carry stiffer penalties. Considering how many Muslims you have in country, and that there aren’t many terrorist attacks, I’m guessing your intelligence agencies are top notch at monitoring the small % of Muslims who are radicalized.

I think new laws were actually rushed through in anticipation of this happening. But unfortunately, you have Brits who went out there to fight against ISIS alongside groups who are considered terrorist organisations by the US & UK. So those heroes are now serving time for laws which were put in place to deter Brits wanting to go fight ALONGSIDE ISIS. If that makes sense?

In an ideal world, we could put new laws in place which would only punish those who wanted to go fight for ISIS. But I really don't think it is that simple.

Because those new laws could easily be abused by police, security services, courts, and god knows who else in order to use against our own law-abiding citizens further down the line.

Load Metric
    force them to be millwall supporters, so at least they can chant no one likes us we dont care in a constructive manner
    and then hope they dont meet tottenham in the fa cup
    that match could be explosive

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The politicians have got a job on their hands as literally no one wants this terrorist scum back.

Have seen jokes that we should send them a plane to bring them back to Cardiff.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: I'm leaving... on a light air plane... don't think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    force them to be millwall supporters, so at least they can chant no one likes us we dont care in a constructive manner
    and then hope they dont meet tottenham in the fa cup
    that match could be explosive

Did you see our boys (Everton) fuck Millwall on their own manor a few weeks back?

Off the field dating back to 1973, we're currently 4-0 up over those flat cap wearing wankers now.

Btw, one slashing doesn't give you a result.

Load Metric
    MIKE ASHLEY FOR PRIME MINISTER

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    MIKE ASHLEY FOR PRIME MINISTER

He can't even run a football club, let alone something as less important as a country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

By treating them fairly to avoid further radicalization. He basically means putting them through various deradicalization programs while serving lighter jail terms.

Because if the maximum you can put these returning Jihads away for is for 5 years (because of lack of evidence they committed any violence) then they're just gonna come out hating us even more.

But... If you offer them a lighter sentence providing they go through an intense Deradicalization Program (which offers an 87% success rate) then, by their logic, it makes us all safer.
    They certainly deserve much worse, but given the limited realistic options, rehabilitation in exchange for shorter sentences may be the way to go. To paraphrase the "endure the unendurable" idea, you may have to accept the unacceptable. The most important thing is to get the laws changed to deal with future situations like this so these kind of treasonous scumbags can be dealt with as harshly as possible.

Load Metric
    Not just a Europe problem.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-return-home
    An American woman captured by Kurdish forces after fleeing the last pocket of land controlled by Islamic State says she “deeply regrets” travelling to Syria to join the terror group and has pleaded to be allowed to return to her family in Alabama.

Once one of Isis’s most prominent online agitators who took to social media to call for the blood of Americans to be spilled, Hoda Muthana, 24, claims to have made a “big mistake” when she left the US four years ago and says she was brainwashed into doing so online.

Speaking from al-Hawl refugee camp in northern Syria, while her 18-month-old son played at her feet, Muthana said she misunderstood her faith, and that friends she had at the time believed they were following Islamic tenets when they aligned themselves to Isis.

“We were basically in the time of ignorance […] and then became jihadi, if you like to describe it that way,” she said. “I thought I was doing things correctly for the sake of God.”

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HERE IN CANADA, CUCKSTIN TRUDOPE WANTS TO ROLL OUT THE WELCOME MAT FOR THESE LOVELY FOLKS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information