This league is actually being very hyped, and is being supported by extremely capable people on all fronts. It has big name coach's such as Mike Singletary, Steve Spurrier, Mike Martz, Rick Neuheusel, Darryl 'Moose' Johnston, and Dennis Erickson to name a few. Also Mike Vick is the offensive Coordinator of the Atlanta team which I find interesting. Charlie Ebersol and Bill Polian are two of the co-founders so the league it is not short on expertise and powerful and influential people from both the NFL and television. Games are going to be aired on CBS, TNT, and NFL network and will be on Saturdays and Sundays starting tonight. Its a 10 week season and the league has 8 teams.

Some notable players are Trent Richardson, Aaron Murray, Denard Robinson, Matt Asiata, Zac Stacy, Will Hill, Bishop Sankey, Christian Hackenburg, Zack Mettenburger, Garrett Gilbert just to name a few. So there is talent and some young talent which is sort of the catalyst of the league. Its a place to give players a chance to revive their career and possibly make it back to the NFL, or if nothing more offer opportunity for others to play professional football for a few years more. Ive seen it refereed to as a Last Chance U. (Netflix Doc.) of sorts for some, as well as a stepping stone for a possible nother' opportunity to get back into the NFL for other players. Others are saying what JUCO (junior college) is to Division I football this new AAF will be to the NFL.

A couple interesting facts I learned, there will be no extra points only 2pt conversions, no kickoffs teams start with the ball on the 20 yard line and less commercials. The broadcasters are going to be Tiki Barber, Marvin Lewis, and another guy imnot familiar with. In my opinion this league is going to succeed. The league will be a success I believe and really am looking forward to it.

Betting is available on the games, as well as futures odds. Most books including the Westgate superbook have lines up, so should be fun. There is a site to run fantasy football leagues as well.

https://www.cbssports.com/aaf/news/a...otball-league/

https://twitter.com/TheAAF