Thread: ignition poker

Load Metric

ignition poker

I think that Ignition poker is actually a different entity from bovada/bodog. I had a couple of issues spoke to an English accented person both times. Guy didn't sound like he had marbles in his mouth. Ive dealt with bitcoin but only thru an exchange. Now all exchanges need a buffer like personal wallet as the exchanges don't want to be involved in gambling type sites. I am not the most computer savy person, the guy spent 25 minutes helping trouble shoot issues and helped me load blockchain. Whenever I called bodog sounded like I was talking to gibbering monkeys.

Lol though that they have only scripted sentences like good game, good luck nice hand etc. Bodog 10 years ago was one of the few sites you could curse out opponents and say anything. Lame that you can only type generic shit. Also they snap pick up the phone and don't leave you hanging for 30 minutes.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-08-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I think that Ignition poker is actually a different entity from bovada/bodog. I had a couple of issues spoke to an English accented person both times. Guy didn't sound like he had marbles in his mouth. Ive dealt with bitcoin but only thru an exchange. Now all exchanges need a buffer like personal wallet as the exchanges don't want to be involved in gambling type sites. I am not the most computer savy person, the guy spent 25 minutes helping trouble shoot and issues and helped me load blockchain. Whenever I called bodog sounded like I was talking to gibbering monkeys.
    Ignition has better customer service.

I think it's the same as Bodog/Bovada, but it operates kinda independently with a different set of employees.

That's just my theory. I'd be shocked if it's totally different, because there are way too many similarities.

Load Metric
    True plus the fact that they have set and established player pool. Maybe like betcoin being on winning poker site could be plausible.

Thread Information