Thread: don lemon says "white men are biggest terror threat in US"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

don lemon says "white men are biggest terror threat in US"

my god,

how is this guy still on the air? this kind of double standard has to be eliminated. and it seems like it's revered at cnn. how can anyone of any race stand up for and behind this guy?

i can't even look/listen at the guy because it's so painfully obvious on how fake he his and the bias and messages he preaches.

he's clearly a product of what obama has done to this country. and hejust throws fuel to the fire as to why we're all fucked up right now.

don't even get me started on that clown chris cuomo. he just sat there and let his buddy don lemon cuck him by saying that. cuomo is nothing more than a showman, and just as much of an idiot.

these are scary people using their platform to push their agenda......they're not even genuine people...sad,....really sad

<span style="font-size: 8pt;">
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you think that one was bad, you'll love this one:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean it is CNN ...

Load Metric
    It's like they just want to wrap the 2020 election in a bow tie for President Trump. The only thing this is accomplishing is the continued polarization of America.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    He's not wrong.

Comments

sah_24: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...

Gordman: Yeah um. Im going to have to red rep you there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    He's not wrong.
    lol..the biggest fear we have as a nation is media like him and the democratic party
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wow..

i don't think black peeps can even take this dude seriously.i mean.....they must really hate the dude as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    he's clearly a product of what obama has done to this country. and hejust throws fuel to the fire as to why we're all fucked up right now.
    being elected while black?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I first joined NWP I was shocked at the racism involved in many of the "jokes"

It still here and it's growing again. True colours come out.

Lemon was correct. A fact's a fact.

And I think they were just talking about who will likely take you out
    while at the mall but the largest group or criminals in America as in most countries
    are the ruling majority. It turns out they happen to be white here, but covert crimes
    committed in the name of profit and greed dwarf any typical crime you hear about in the news.

They are quite happy with the powers they have and no they won't give them up easily

This is what the Mueller investigation results will pull the cover back on.

Comments

sah_24: You are retarded ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    When I first joined NWP I was shocked at the racism involved in many of the "jokes"

It still here and it's growing again. True colours come out.

Lemon was correct. A fact's a fact.

And I think they were just talking about who will likely take you out
    while at the mall but the largest group or criminals in America as in most countries
    are the ruling majority. It turns out they happen to be white here, but covert crimes
    committed in the name of profit and greed dwarf any typical crime you hear about in the news.

They are quite happy with the powers they have and no they won't give them up easily

This is what the Mueller investigation results will pull the cover back on.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 513
Size:  4.28 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mulva; 01-30-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Load Metric
    LOl., Mulva picks the one black guy in the NRA.

Mulva hates when facts ruin his biased opinions.

If you stopped watching Fox "news" and looked at your TV screen,
    who else is the biggest terror? (Oh I forgot another spooky caravan is coming.)

56 in Las Vegas..................White guy
    25 in Texas.......................White guy
    15 bombs from the #MAGA bomber............big Trump supporter
    11 in Pittsburgh.................White guy.......big Trump supporter
    17 in Florida.......................white guy
    (Just off the top of my head.)

I mean where are the # for other races?

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    wow..

i don't think black peeps can even take this dude seriously.i mean.....they must really hate the dude as well.

Comments

sah_24: lol 15 bombs ... 0 explosions. Libtards 101, meanwhile in Chiraq

MumblesBadly: SAh’s hatin’ on the facts.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I didn’t watch the video. Don lemon is a race baiting clown, so when a race baiting clown talks about race you are going to get nonsense.

That being said, he is probably right that the majority of political terrorism in the US is perpetuated by white men. But given demographic numbers and how little political terrorism actually goes on in the US this is pretty much insignificant and useless data.

I agree that Trump way oversells the Muslim terrorism threat. But the left does the same thing with right wing violence. I think both sides need a course in statistics and historical violence rates, to realize we are living in a time of pretty much unprecedented lack of violence, with the possible exception of the high level of violence in black urban neighborhoods.

Comments

sah_24: Yup, perfectly safe outside the ghetto ... FACT

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Short of going to a white nationalist rally (e.g. Charlottesville) the idea that black people should worry about being attacked by a white person in a racially motivated hate crime is absurd, and should be treated as such.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I didn’t watch the video. Don lemon is a race baiting clown, so when a race baiting clown talks about race you are going to get nonsense.

That being said, he is probably right that the majority of political terrorism in the US is perpetuated by white men. But given demographic numbers and how little political terrorism actually goes on in the US this is pretty much insignificant and useless data.

I agree that Trump way oversells the Muslim terrorism threat. But the left does the same thing with right wing violence. I think both sides need a course in statistics and historical violence rates, to realize we are living in a time of pretty much unprecedented lack of violence, with the possible exception of the high level of violence in black urban neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Short of going to a white nationalist rally (e.g. Charlottesville) the idea that black people should worry about being attacked by a white person in a racially motivated hate crime is absurd, and should be treated as such.
    you're giving peeps too much benefit of the doubt by trying to define a "terror attack"

it's painfully evident that lemon used his position to chastise and defile all whites..............which is lol because he's practically white himself

Load Metric
    Didn't he marry one?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Didn't he marry one?
    for those that don't already know, the dude is most likely gay...throw that into the equation as well for reason he acts and behaves like he does

and he obv has a crush on ryan reynolds

Name:  don_lemon_tim_malone_spl1592937_006_1024_0.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  72.9 KB

Comments

devidee: Most likely LULZ

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    spot on. that's why everyone avoids white neighborhoods and clutches their purse when white men get on the elevator with them. fuck Trump and fuck white "people"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    spot on. that's why everyone avoids white neighborhoods and clutches their purse when white men get on the elevator with them. fuck Trump and fuck white "people"
    this a bad time. this agenda that the media is pushing is doing serious harm. i don't know when there's going to be a boiling point, but peeps are gonna die because of it...it irks me to see this shit day in and day out, and it only takes 1 nut job to completely lose it and do something horrific. whether it's from the left or right.

Comments

limitles: you are one sick American loogy

sah_24: counter drunk loser rep

Thread Information